xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Another Memorial...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:18 am 

Peace to you all!

Soooo... I went to the memorial tonight. I won't lie; I had some anxiety about it I have had anxiety over covid this past year, even though nothing bad has ever happened. Jah and His Son have protected me (and my household, and others as well). Not that I have worried about getting sick myself so much, but rather that I might get someone else sick and cause them harm. I am sorry, truly, because I have been so ashamed of this anxiety, this failing, this weakness.... (especially knowing that my dear Lord and my dear Father have protected me through all of this)... and I have asked forgiveness and patience.

Anxiety or not, though, Christ comes first. I might chicken out of going to the movies or out to dinner, but I am going to the Memorial and I am bearing witness to my dear Lord. I have had so little strength of late BUT this is the one assignment that I can still do, so I was going to do it. Even though at one point, I wasn't sure if I should. So I asked my Lord to help me, and then I opened the bible to hopefully read something that would bring me comfort or courage, something that He would help me see and/or hear.

Well... I happened to open straight to Jonah. Jonah, I thought to myself, there's nothing to help me here in Jonah. What does Jonah have to do with me? But okay, I'll read it, at least the start of it... and as soon as I started reading, well, of course! LOL! The first thing I read was Jonah being told to go to the city of Ninevah. He didn't want to go (for different reasons from me not wanting to go to the memorial during covid, but still)... but JAH told him to GO. JAH had concern for the people of Ninevah!

So I'm like, Okay, Lord. I SHOULD be going to this city. (To partake of course, but also to be a witness to others, and to go in HOPE and in LOVE, and as assigned!)

Then I spent some time reading some Psalms (which were indeed a comfort, and about the resurrection, and I always love to read those Psalms that are about and/or from Christ... anything to do with Him just brings love and hope and comfort... and faith). Oh, and one Proverb that stood out that I just love that I want to point out quickly... I don't think I've ever read it (or paid attention to it before): A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. (28:22)

I read and prayed and read some more - and focused just on CHRIST and serving HIM and doing HIS and HIS Father's will - a reminder that this is who I am (a servant, serving Christ and JAH), and of what or rather WHO is truly important. CHRIST Jah'eshua and HIS Father. What do I (or we) have to fear? Nothing! We have LIFE - in Christ, and we have hope, the RESURRECTION - ETERNAL LIFE. For us and our loved ones! What is there to worry about, lol???!!!! We have been given SO MUCH!! I have been given SO MUCH!!

Praise JAH and His SON!!

So... anyway... like I said... I went to the Memorial. AND I am SO SO GLAD that I did.

I chose a seat on one side of the room in a mostly empty space. Soon after I sat down, a man came and sat down a couple seats down in the same row. He asked me if we were allowed to sit anywhere (which was my first hint that he must not actually be a JW, because they would not have to ask that question). So I introduced myself. He asked if I was a JW, and I said no, and I told him why I come (to do as Christ said). I learned that he was a bible study (studying with brother 'so and so'), and that this was his first time attending the memorial (and of course now I am remembering when that was me attending the memorial for the first time as a bible study... and I had so much I wanted to say to him so he would not make the same mistake I made that first time by listening to men who told him NOT to eat or drink, instead of learning from and listening to Christ who says TO eat and TO drink, and that ANYONE may do so).

But the talk started... and it was the same old same old (though it seemed to have more of an emphasis on the lie about the "chosen few who were permitted to partake and how they could know it was only these few and not everyone else"... but maybe I was just noticing that because I had this new bible study person sitting next to me and all I wanted to do was shout out 'no that's wrong, don't listen to them!!... LOL)

At one point, I did take my phone out and open it to John 6:50 (it was already highlighted on my phone) and I sat it on the chair between us, just so he could glance down and see that Christ said ANYONE may eat. I don't think he looked, but I did see that he looked at all the quotes that the young speaker gave, reading along, though he seemed to read farther than just the quote. And I was like (silently) YES, keep reading, yes! I just kept asking that he SEE, "Lord, let him SEE!"

Then at the end, at the last song, he got up because he needed a drink of water, and I wasn't sure he was coming back. But he did. He came and sat with me and asked me if I minded telling him what my faith was (as in, religion). So I told him that I am Christian, that I belong to only Christ and to JAH, and to NO religion. I mentioned (not trying to be pushy) that all of John 6 was a great read, but that 50-52 lets you know who actually was permitted to eat, according to Christ. I said I didn't want to discourage him from his journey or his learning, but to keep in mind, no matter what any man says, to listen to Christ first. Christ is the Truth. Since the speaker mentioned the 'keeping doing this in remembrance of me' as a command, I was able to share that there was indeed a command. But that the command was to eat and to drink. It was not 'this' (I waved around the room to the memorial 'observance' where no one ate or drank). As to the command to eat and drink, I shared with him the account at the end of Matthew (I think Matthew), where Christ said to go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them (the disciples) to obey everything that He (Christ) had commanded them (the apostles).

At one point, he mentioned that the most important thing was love, to love one another. I said, yes, absolutely love... we are to love one another (and he had previously mentioned how kind the people were, and I agreed, the people here were very kind). THEN I asked if I could share something that Christ said about love:

"The one who loves me will obey my commands. My Father will love them and we will come and make our home with them."

It all just FLOWED perfectly... and not because of me (me, myself... I ramble, as some of you may have noticed, lol), but because of my dear Lord, the spirit bringing things to mind. And I am SO GLAD that I obeyed and WENT. That I stopped listening to fear and listened instead to Christ, in FAITH.

I also offered my contact info in case this gentlemen ever wanted to talk (emphasizing listen to Christ, to ask JAH to lead you to HIS Truth)... and he accepted! I don't know if he will reach out or not (and I am sure others - for certain this religion - will attempt to take away whatever seeds were sown)... but this man just reminded me of me at my first memorial, doing a bible study, doing what THEY said, not knowing anything. How could I not try and help him?

Anyway that was my night. I feel so blessed, so grateful, so JOYOUS!! I had to share!

Praise JAH and KISS the SON, Jah'eshua!!!

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear, and may anyone who thirsts and who wishes, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of LIFE!"

Peace and love to you all, and may you have peace as our dear Lord gives peace, and may JAH bless you and your dear households!!

your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

Post subject: Re: Another Memorial...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:28 am 

Peace to you my sister,

And what a wonderful experience you had by obeying and going. How awesome the extensive conversation you were able to have with that man. Seeds were definitely planted. JAHeshua will take care of the rest if he is truly wishing and thirsting.

Your zeal and excitement shines through in your sharing. So glad covid didn’t win out LOL!

Have a wonderful weekend, and praise be to JAH and Christ for their precious gift of life they offer all mankind. It is truly sad that millions happily desire to ‘pass it over.’

Love your sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:59 am 

Quote:
I have been so ashamed of this anxiety, this failing, this weakness....tec

Don`t be, a little Stage Fright is normal.

You`re walking into a strange place, with people you don`t know.
To Do The Unthinkable!!.
Participate in a Celebration you`ve been "INVITED" to!..LOL!!
You are now the centre of attention!

You`re showing people how to be Christians participating in the Memorial. These people don`t know how.
You guys do it with Dignity and Class.
You should see some of the Horror stories I`m reading on other forums.
People are there to not participate, or to disrupt the services, it`s a Dumpster Fire!

You did just fine, mission accomplished. Give yourself a Pat on the Back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:03 pm 

Dearest Tec: May JAH and His Christ shine upon you and your family! Praise JAH! What a wonderful experience you had at the Memorial. I can see and feel your joy. I'm so glad for you and your wonderful experience. All you/we can do now is pray that the man listens to the nudgings of the Christ to come to him. Thank very much for sharing your experience with us. --Armando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:14 pm 

Hola and peace to you, dear, dear sister Tams and WHOOOO-HOOOO for you, girl!

I have to say I do wonder why the man wasn't sitting with the person he was "studying" with but that's neither here nor there, really. I am SO happy for YOU that you derived a great deal of joy out of moving past your fear and letting love (for JaH, Christ, and anyone they put in your path) compel you!

My apologies (and wish for peace!) to you ALL for just now commenting, though - I was not able to before now. I cannot share my experience, per se, but only what occurred before and leading up to the Memorial night. Please note, this is NOT to take away from dear Tams experience, at ALL, so please feel free to stop here if you wish - no worries or problem at all.

A few weeks before the event, I was contacted by someone I hadn't had contact with for several months and for several years before that. We had been pretty close at one time after coming out but.. well... life, I guess. Anyway, the one asked me if I was going to the Memorial. I immediately heard Peter asking the Master as to the eventuality of Simon Lazarus and his response to Peter (John 21:22) and the question immediately "disturbed" me. It disturbed me because of what I shared here awhile ago, that my dear Lord told me that I am to get out of HIS way and going forward his sheep were to come to HIM.

Which is what I have been doing: standing aside, trying to fade into the background even, and for at least and more than a year, now - "decreasing" so as to allow him to "increase" (John 3:27-35). Unfortunately, due to not staying in contact, this person may have missed that share (while there was no personal contact, I thought perhaps they may have been keeping up here). It's been some decades since most of us got out of that harlotous daughter and a while since I shared that I am to move out the Master's way. So I responded to the effect that it shouldn't matter what "I" was going to do or not do, that it is up to the Master to direct each one.

Well, that resulted in a lengthy back-and-forth due to understandable sensitivities (unfortunately, I'm not good with anything more than "plain speech" - anything beyond that makes me feel like I'm standing on a precipice where I can potentially fall off and quite a ways down. Plain speech makes me feel more rooted, on solid ground). Ultimately ended with peace between us, praise JaH and Christ!

That is all I am able to share, dear ones, and that is because of those who still look at/to and listen to me... rather than at and to and listen to our dear Lord, JaH'eShua. If I share that I went and others did not, their consciences may be harmed. They may even ask, "Why didn't you say we should go?" That question alone should answer itself. If I share that I didn't go and some thought I should, same possibility ("Wait, YOU didn't go?").

And so, so that no one looks at ME at this point in the journey... especially in relation to matters like this and especially as to JaH and Christ... I must leave it at that.

But I do exhort you to consider John 3:14 again or if you haven't yet done so. As our dear, dear sister Tams is obviously doing, all praise to JaH and Christ (and GOOD for you, my dear, dear sister!)

May the underserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JaH Who Breathes (VeH)... and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, my dear Lord, JaH'eShua, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... be upon you all and upon your dear, dear households. And as our dear sisters shared, may you have ears to hear... and courage to LISTEN and RESPOND... when that One and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take Life's(his) "water"... holy spirit, which is the breath, blood, and seed of the Father, which "water" the Son pours out upon and dispenses to (John 7:37-39; Acts2:2-4) ANY who (truly) wish it and are thirsting... FREE!"

Your servant (still, yes, but only that), sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 4:58 pm 

Peace and love to you all!

Sorry I did not respond sooner. I did read all of your responses (peace again to you!); I am just glad to have been able to share the joy from that night. Not because of me, but because of our dear Lord Jah'eshua and our dear Father in heaven! Praise JAH, and kiss the SON!

Quote:
Ultimately ended with peace between us, praise JaH and Christ!

Oh yes, praise JAH and His Son!

Peace again to you all, as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives His peace,
your sister, and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 5:59 pm 

Oh and Shelby (peace to you my sister!), I should have mentioned, the gentleman was sitting by himself because his study person is an elder who was sitting in the reserved area at the front (one of the men who pass the wine and wafers).

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 4:33 pm 

tec wrote:
Oh and Shelby (peace to you my sister!), I should have mentioned, the gentleman was sitting by himself because his study person is an elder who was sitting in the reserved area at the front (one of the men who pass the wine and wafers).

Peace to you my sisters,

Like it says here LOLOL…

MATTHEW 23:6

“They love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues.”

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:36 pm 

Peace to all of you dear ones and to your dear households!

So, Armand, I, FreeFromMen (I think), and her hubs (Armand's Bro/my BIL) (peace to you, all!) went and it wasn't bad, per se. The speaker made a few errors but, I mean, same 'ol, same 'ol "talk." However, I kept my eyes on the speaker almost entirely and when we all took the bread and wine he kept his eyes on us (shaking his head once during the wine part). Afterward, I asked FFM if she wanted to go with me to speak with him as during the discourse my dear Lord encouraged me to do so (and, during the talk, he gave me the specific verses to share, which I wrote on the only paper I had, the Memorial invitation dear Armand had given me in the car as we were driving to the event - it had come to the house the day before).

Of course, I was feeling a bit nervous because it has been some time since I've spoken with a Memorial speaker, but our dear Lord said I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do. I asked him if he wanted me to share with this man and he said he did but "I want you to do what YOU want to do." Well, of course, I wanted to speak with the man - his discourse raised questions that could be easily address/challenged; however, I didn't want any drama or someone rudely trying to get out of a conversation, etc. Ya'll know what I mean. So, I asked my dear Lord to please "soften" the man's heart a bit and at least let him be patient and civil enough to get through it in a calm way for both of us - LOLOLOL! And so dear FFM and I went up to the podium.

We had to wait a few minutes while the speaker ended his conversation with another but in really short time I was able to speak with him. I introduced myself and dear FFM, shook his hand, and told him that he'd given a very good presentation and his voice sounded like Denzel Washington's (it did and he said he's been told that before but tries to understate it). I reiterated that he did sound like Denzel and then asked him if I could ask him a question. He said I could and so I asked him why it was that everyone didn't eat the bread and drink the wine. We were briefly interrupted (see * below) but after that I asked him if he would read John 6:48-58. He did, although he tried to rush through it, saying "Umm-hmm..." and looking up at me after having read, I KNOW, no further than verse 48. I didn't let him stop, though, but encouraged him to continue and I could tell he'd never read it like he did at that very time. I could literally see the cognitive dissonance in his eyes.

When he was done, I asked him "Didn't everyone who left Egypt eat the manna and drink from the rock mass, both the Israelites AND the vast mixed crowd?" He hesitated and then said, "No, only the Israelites ate the manna." I said, "ONLY the Israelites at the manna? No, the crowd ate the manna, too. In fact, it was the crowd that first got tired of and complained about the manna which led the Israelites to start complaining, too. It's in Numbers 12..." (but, mercifully, my dear Lord let me be cut off by the speaker insisting, feebly, that it was only the Israelites, because it isn't in Numbers 12 but in Numbers 11).

Once again, I could see the cognitive dissonance in his eyes, literally see him THINKING that what he'd said was NOT right, that HE knew that both the Israelites and crowd HAD eaten the manna and I could see that he'd wished he hadn't said that only the Israelites did. I realized (though I'm not sure he knew I did) that HE realized that the only reason he'd said that was because of the whole "only the 144,000 partake," BS conditioning. I could literally see him processing that, wait, both the Israelites AND the crowd ate and drank and if that was the case, then why WASN'T everyone eating and drinking the bread and wine? And I saw it when something went "click" for him... but that he couldn't say that, not then and there which, of course, I knew. But what happened next not only surprised but almost caused me to shout: he asked me if I... "had a number".

Yep, dear ones, he asked for my phone number. AND when I turned to FFM to ask her for her pen, he said, "I have a pen!" and handed me his own.

And so, I took the invitation that dear Armand had given me with the verses our dear Lord had given me... and wrote my number on it. As I was doing so, he said, "And write your name," which I did.

He then asked me, "What church do you go to?" Ya'll know what I told him: "I don't go to any church; I AM the church, part of the church, a member of the Body of Christ, and a living stone in the temple of God." I then said, "You want to know 'where' I go. There is no 'where,' no religion to go to, brother - there is ONLY a 'whom.'" At that time, a lady a bit older than me came up and wanted to introduce herself to me and she was SO startling pretty after telling her my name I said, "I HAVE to hug you!" and she and I hugged and then we moved away so that she could speak with the speaker. Then we left.

[*Between the time I asked the speaker about why everyone doesn't eat/drink, another JW, a man known by dear Armand, FFM and her hubs, interrupted and said the Samuel Hurd had just given a talk on that issue and it was recorded and I could check it out. I asked him if it was on the JW website and he said it was. He tried to hijack the discussion but somehow my dear Lord gave me the words to, in a non-rude, kind, but firm way, get him to move on. Once the speaker and I had finished our conversation, though, he came back and reminded me of the Hurd video and so I said to him, "I'll make you a deal - you read 1 John 2:26, 27 and I will review Mr. Hurd's video." And I will, but not for a minute because I KNOW it's gonna make me want to write to the WTBTS and that's really a total waste of time. But it might give me "food" for when speaking with JWs, so I will get to it and soon.]

And so, we will see if the man has the courage to call. I have had JWs cold call me and, after listening to them and then asking my questions, say they're going to call back but so far none have. Perhaps this man will be different because, again, I was directed to speak with him. I hope he's not one "calling" for "truth" only to run away when the Truth reveals himself and truth to him. It happens.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our dear God and Father and love and mercy of His dear, dear Son, our dear, DEAR Lord, JaH'eShua, be upon you ALL and upon your dear households... to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:11 pm 

Peace to you!

Shelby, what a wonderful and encouraging experience to share, that our dear Lord directed you to this man, gave you the verses to share, and also softened that man's heart to be able to not only have a civil discourse but also to see something he had not seen before... and even to ask for your number! I also hope that man's heart remains softened, and that he is able to hear and accept the truth from the TRUTH (our dear Lord Jaheshua)!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Quote:
When he was done, I asked him "Didn't everyone who left Egypt eat the manna and drink from the rock mass, both the Israelites AND the vast mixed crowd?"

Right???!!

Quote:
but our dear Lord said I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do. I asked him if he wanted me to share with this man and he said he did but "I want you to do what YOU want to do."

Because He and His Father are awesome and merciful and loving. May JAH and HIS Son be praised.

(I did not attend the memorial this year. I had been feeling under the weather off and on leading up to the weekend, and though I wanted to go, I was not sure I should go under the circumstance. I am not sure if I made the right decision, but I tried to make that decision out of love. Something that our dear Lord allows us the freedom to do. I did text the two women from that congregation that I have spoken with before, informing them why I would not be in attendance [but also that I would still be partaking at home, and then I shared the relevant verses with them... as well as mentioning the same thing that you shared, Shelby, that ALL of Israel ate the manna, even the foreigners who left Egypt to go with Israel]. I was going to text the two ladies in a group text [because it was the same message], but before I could do it, my Lord cautioned me to text them separate. One thanked me for thinking of their health; the other sent me a link to the Hurd video.)

Peace also to you and to your dear household, and to you all,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:04 pm 

1Corinthians 10:1

“For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters,
that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

1Co 10:2
They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

1Co 10:3
They all ate the same spiritual food

1Co 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.”

Peace to you my sisters Shel and Tammy,

In the verses….ALL ate the manna and drank from the rock mass which was Christ. Didn’t say only the Israelites or priests ate and drank but EVERYONE. It was their life source.

Loved Shel that he really got that in the conversation. Of course he couldn’t admit that openly but ….it’s a start LOL! And asked for your number, fantastic. We’ll see where it goes. And even asked what church you attend LOL!

Tammy, glad you were able to reach out and converse via text with those women. That is more than most will ever do inside that organization. JAH knows each of their hearts and where they are. Seeds were and still are planted.

We traveled to Mount Shasta, where we are from and where some of hubbys immediate family still are. Most have passed away and or moved away but a few still there. Lots of new faces, generations growing up and getting older lol like the rest of us, and folks I’ve never seen before. But the new faces didn’t know anything about us for a brief moment and a couple of them came up, introduced themselves, welcomed us and thanked us for visiting from San Jose CA. We thanked them for their kindness and immediately they were snatched away by the ones that know us.

It was the same ‘ol same ‘ol….as well. Emphasizing that the “ Keep doing this in remembrance of me” (Luke 22:19) is only an observance not a literal DOING/ PARTAKING for ALL whether you are of the 144,000 or not.

JOHN 6:48-59 not read.

Oh well, another year that they “ pass over” the value of what his sacrifice does by partaking.

May JAH and JAheShua bless you all and your households for all eternity,
Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:34 am 

Quote:
(I did not attend the memorial this year. I had been feeling under the weather off and on leading up to the weekend, and though I wanted to go, I was not sure I should go under the circumstance. I am not sure if I made the right decision, but I tried to make that decision out of love.

You absolutely made the right decision, dear Tams (peace to you and your dear household, my sister!): about a month or so ago the grandbaby picked up a really bad cold at daycare that she's still fighting with off and on. Her mom got it but worse and ended up with strep. Then her dad (my son) got it and missed a couple days work. Then her aunt (my daughter) got it and it turned into pneumonia and she ended up in the ER and on antibiotics. Then I got it and had to miss TWO days work (and I NEVER take sick days except for doctor/vet appointments and even then, it's only one day). Then, one of my staff got it and took two days off work, came in, then was back out another two days, during which another staff got it and had to take four days off work. So, yeah, you did the LOVING thing by staying home.

Quote:
1Corinthians 10:1

“For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

1Co 10:2
They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

1Co 10:3
They all ate the same spiritual food

1Co 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.”

Great verses and I thought about them, too, dear Kimmie (peace to you, also, and to your dear household, my dear sister!), but the Master said "They'll say that Paul was only speaking as to the Jews/Israelites when he said 'our' ancestors, just as they say I was only speaking to the ones with me on Mount Zion," and reminded me of what is written in Numbers 11 (I misspoke and said "Numbers 12," though). There, it reads (in the NWT):

“Now the people began to complain bitterly before Jehovah. When Jehovah heard it, his anger flared, and a fire from Jehovah began to blaze against them and to consume some on the outskirts of the camp. When the people began to cry out to Moses, he made supplication to Jehovah, and the fire died out. So that place was given the name Tabʹe·rah, because a fire from Jehovah had blazed against them. The mixed crowd who were in their midst then expressed selfish longing, and the Israelites too began to weep again and say: ‘Who will give us meat to eat? How fondly we remember the fish that we used to eat without cost in Egypt, also the cucumbers, the watermelons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic! But now we are withering away. We see nothing at all except this manna.’

“Incidentally, the manna was like coriander seed, and it looked like bdellium gum. The people would spread out and pick it up and grind it in hand mills or pound it in a mortar. Then they would boil it in cooking pots or make it into round loaves, and it tasted like an oiled sweet cake. When the dew descended on the camp by night, the manna would also descend on it. Moses heard the people weeping, family after family, each man at the entrance of his tent. And Jehovah became very angry, and Moses was also very displeased. Then Moses said to Jehovah: ‘Why have you afflicted your servant? Why have I not found favor in your eyes, so that you put the burden of all this people on me? Did I conceive all this people? Did I give birth to them, so that you should tell me, ‘Carry them in your bosom, just as an attendant carries the nursing child,’ to the land that you swore to give to their forefathers? From where will I get meat to give to all this people? For they keep weeping before me, saying, ‘Give us meat to eat!’ I am not able to bear all this people by myself; it is too much for me. If this is how you are going to treat me, please kill me right now. If I have found favor in your eyes, do not make me see any more calamity.’”

This account was/is better because, I mean, if only the Israelites ate manna, what did the mixed crowd eat? There was no meat. There was no mention of any other food; indeed, they were ALL complaining (and the mixed crowd expressing selfish longing) because they DIDN'T have anything else (i.e., cucumbers, watermelon, leeks, onions, garlic...) to eat EXCEPT the manna.

And even though the speaker said only the Israelites ate the manna, he knew as soon as he said it that that was entirely false. Because, again, there was nothing else to eat.

Anyway, I'll take ALL prayers that he does indeed call... but wait! JUST as I was typing THAT... my dear Lord said "Why do you not return to him, child?" I then I saw myself at a meeting!! So, looks like I will be attending a meeting (or two?) to follow-up on the discussion.

Which makes TOTAL sense: it's called a... wait for it... "call-back" - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Only difference is rather than him calling back on me at MY location, I do a call-back on him at HIS location - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Didn't they TRAIN us for this?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh, my, my, the wonderful sense of HUMOR of our dear Father, JaH, and His Son, our dear Lord JaH'eshua!!

FFM, let me know if you'd like to join me - absolutely NO worries, if not, but you look a LOT less "harmless" than I do and so it would be huge help!

Now, to find out where he is...

The GREATEST of love and peace to ALL of you dear ones and to your dear, dear households... to time INDEFINITE!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:04 pm 

Oh My God! Shel . . . I too have had the same "feeling" of attending a meeting for that brother. I can't explain it other than a type of "nudging" by our Lord. After all, we attendees at the Memorial were "invited" to the special meeting talk. It is so cool how our Lord nudges us. I'm just sayin' . . . sweetie . . . I'm with you on this one. --Armand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:31 pm 

Peace to ALL of you, my brother and sisters…..

Wow! Great verses in Numbers. Can see the wisdom in our Lords direction of using those verses, thank you.

Tams, hope you are feeling well now! It’s been a hard winter with weather and sickness all around. Not Covid but everything else.

And YES!!! A “return visit” is in the making. Wonderful! It is a “ public” meeting open to all….LOL! Keep us posted how it goes, whenever you go my brother and sister.
JAH and Christ will be with you no doubt.

Peace and love to you as well dear FFM, so happy you both went.

Love your fellow sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:29 pm 

May each of you have Peace as our Lord provides it.

And . . . And . . . not to take away from the importance of what happened at the Memorial, but . . .

The apostle Paul writes: "For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were ALL under the cloud and that they ALL passed through the sea. 2 They were ALL BAPTIZED into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They ALL ate the same spiritual food 4 and DRANK the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was CHRIST. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.—1 Corinthians 10:1-5. Take note of Exodus 17:3; Number 20:2-11 (livestock).

I'm just sayin' . . . .

May JAH bless each and everyone of you.

--Armand