xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: JW's & Child Abuse
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:52 pm 

News Story on SF Gate website: https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Yea ... 299087.php

Sad. . . .

And the organization--pathetic.

Post subject: Re: JW's & Child Abuse
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:57 pm 

What is sad... even pathetic... to ME, dear Armand (peace to you, luv!), is the JWs who REFUSE to believe this conduct occurs, that children let alone they themselves really are safe in that harlot, that their religion is not just different but "better" than all the others even in this regard, and so just go along, ignoring it all, not calling anyone to task, not only denying these events but literally villifying the children, women, and even men it happens to. Defies understanding. Defies... "christian"ness.

You know, after my recent (and very frustrating) conversation with those young JWs who caught me outside last Saturday, I had pretty much made up my mind that I had to be done. These two, a brother and sister in their early 20's, are part of a whole new generation spouting the very same regurgitated malarkey we all did more than 20 years ago. Literally, the VERY SAME programmed canned comments, responses, and verses. I actually recited what they were going to say as they said it almost verbatim.

The young lady not only admitted she had never read the Bible (!!!) but both agreed (!!!) when I touched their Awake mag and said, "No, because you read this". And when I asked her to read John 6:48-58, she let me know that she felt "very uncomfortable reading the Bible," and kept stopping. She never made it past verse 50 - she refused to go further because she didn't "trust [my] interpretation." (!!!).

I told her (more than once!), "I haven't said a word - I'm not interpreting anything at all. I've only asked you to read - you are totally free to come to your own conclusion, but I haven't said anything at all." She would read a few words then reiterate that she wasn't comfortable with "my" interpretation, finally refusing to read at all. So frustrating.

After and because of this, I believed "done" talking with JWs. I just didn't have anymore to "give" them. Just couldn't do it, any more. Until this. Until I read the article you linked. And NOW I know what I am going to talk with them about. I have even been given what to say... using their own tactic.

And so, being cautious as a serpent, I will ask them:

"How do you feel about the pedophilia that goes on within the Catholic religion?

How do you think it should be handled by the leaders of the Catholic religion?"

"How do you think it should be handled by the authorities?"

"How do you think it should be handled by the members?"

If they [even bother to] respond, I will ask them to read John 10:12, 13. If I still have their attention then, "Innocent as a dove", I will ask:

"How do you feel about the pedophilia that goes on in YOUR religion? How do you think it should be handled by the LEADERS of your religion? How do you think the authorities should handle the pedophiles in your religion? How do you think the members of your religion should handle these criminals?"

THAT will be MY "witnessing" to JWs who approach ME. I will, of course, still share with others of that harlot as our dear Lord leads me.

But, so, THANK YOU for sharing this, dear brother, and PRAISE JAH and Christ! Because, once again I have crystal clear "sight" as to what to say to JWs who come to my house.

Peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:38 am 

Greetings my dear brother and sister, peace to you both.

Thank you for sharing the link. I too saw this this morning as to them as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/us/new-y ... index.html

Shel, this is a wonderful conversation starter. Praise Jah and Christ for this truth!
I too get frustrated as to this whole new generations regurgitated insight and understanding.
Any time the spirit seems to be “ getting through” to any one of them standing there, there get wayyyy too nervous, STOP and then say, “you need to go to our website JW.org or write into the society”.
Blah blah blah! They are done! Can’t explain it! Are too uncomfortable and need a quick “out!”

It is truly sad! Even sadder that they “love it that way” and yes this harlot is disgusting!

Thanks again,

Love, your sister fellow servant and slave of our Lord JAHeshua,
kim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:54 pm 

Quote:
"The designated 45 judges, including 12 in New York City, make up just a fraction of the state's 1,350 paid judges, but they are preparing for an "influx" of lawsuits, Chalfen said. Lawsuits are expected to be filed against the Archdiocese of New York, Jehovah's Witnesses, Rockefeller University, the Boy Scouts, Jeffrey Epstein and others on Wednesday."

Interestingly, while this is only New York is involved here (peace to you,
dear Kimmie, and THANK you for linking that!), the LDS, Baptists, Adventists, etc., aren't mentioned. Besides the RCC, only Jehovahs Witnesses are mentioned.

Considering the culpability, I can only shake my head in wonder that ANYONE would want to "touch" either of these harlots in ANY way, now (Revelation 18:-84).

Too bad, too bad...

May JAH and Christ give peace to all of the victims and loved ones "snatched and scattered" by the "wolves" within them. And may their will be done as to the wolves and the "hired men" who abandoned the sheep to them, including the plagues promised as part of those harlots.

"Come OUT of her, JAH's people!"

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:46 pm 

Greetings, Everyone. May Jah bless. Unfortunately,

Another news story re the above subject. Very interesting.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/california-ma ... bJHPRRwuZg

Sad (for the children) to report to you, but the organization is becoming more and more exposed for what it is. Poor children.

--Armando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:05 pm 

Greetings and peace to you my brother,

Thank you for sharing this!

Well, Well, her “fleshy parts are being exposed.”

They’ve been pointing fingers and judging every other religion with the same issue.

Instead of NOT judging!

“ So... with what judgement you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you.” MATTHEW 7:1,2

Truly sad, yes indeed, for all the lost and scattered sheep.

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:03 pm 

Thank you for sharing this, dear Armand (peace to you, dear brother!).
The comments are very interesting. VERY.

Thanks and peace to you, again!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:59 pm 

Peace to you all!

They are interesting comments, aren't they?

Thank you Armando, for sharing these.

It is interesting (but not surprising) to see how similar a pattern it follows to the RCC. People denied the allegations of sexual abuse from the priesthood (and the coverups) at the start, until it just became so big that it was impossible to deny. The same thing has been happening here with the WTS. The rug isn't big enough to cover up all the dirt being swept under it anymore.

Peace again to you all,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:34 pm 

Quote:
"... interesting (but not surprising) to see how similar a pattern it follows to the RCC."

I hear you, dear Tams (peace to you, luvee!). NOTHING surprises me as to the similarities. Because our dear Lord opened my eyes as to the following with regard to the WTBTS being no different:

Quote:
"But not everyone was thrilled with the success of The Finished Mystery. The book contained some references to the clergy of Christendom that were very cutting. This so angered the clergy that they urged the government to suppress the publications of the Bible Students. As a result of this clergy-inspired opposition, early in 1918, The Finished Mystery was banned in Canada. Opposition soon mounted against the Bible Students in the United States.

To expose this clergy-inspired pressure, on March 15, 1918, the Watch Tower Society released the tract Kingdom News No. 1. Its message? The six-column-wide headline read: “Religious Intolerance - Pastor Russell's Followers Persecuted Because They Tell the People the Truth." Below the heading "Treatment of Bible Students Smacks of the 'Dark Ages' " were set forth the facts of the persecution and the ban that had begun in Canada. The instigators? The tract pulled no punches in pointing to the clergy, who were described as "a bigoted class of men who have systematically endeavored to prevent the people from understanding the Bible and to throttle all Bible teaching unless it comes through them.
"" What a hard- hitting message!

Sadly, the leaders of the WTBTS never grasped what our dear Lord meant when he said:

"Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and the same measure that you measure out, will be measured out to you."

I have seen this fulfilled in the WTBTS tenets and teachings, its judgmental "elders," its self-righteous JWs, and even among many of mankind in general, time and time again. The world calls it "karma" or "what goes around comes around." In showing this to, he exposed to me not only their hypocrisy their utter blindness as to it. And that he had meant what he said (as he always did and does). This made me fully grasp why he said:

"Beware the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy."

and, of the religious leaders and scribes:

"All the things they tell you, observe, but do not do what they do, for they say but do not do what they themselves."

In other words, watch what these say because they don't always do what they say [to do].

Indeed, I have NO doubt the conduct isn't limited to "elders"/ministerial servants/publishers (equal to RCC curates/monks/parishoners) - it just hasn't come out as to COs, DOs (equal to RCC priests/bishops)... and I even read once where a certain GB (equal to RCC Cardinal/ Archbishop) engaged in homosexual activities with new (and young) Bethelites. The only reason this last one might not come out is because it wouldn't be considered pedophilia (Bethelites usually 18 and up), might not be proven as rape, and is outside the new (pending?) 55-year statute of limitations.

But since the WTBTS is really just another "daughter" of the Harlot, I think we're going to learn of even more similarities, at some point. I would caution all as to our dear Lord's command against judging, but even more, he caution at Proverbs 24:17-22:

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice, or JaHVeH will see and disapprove and turn His wrath away from them.

Which might be why the RCC is even greater and stronger than the WTBTS. Also:

Do not fret because of evildoers or be envious of the wicked, for the evildoer has no future hope, and the lamp of the wicked will be snuffed out. Fear JaHVeH and His king, my child, and do not join with rebellious officials, for those two will send sudden destruction on them, and who knows what calamities they can bring?"

It can be hard not to feel joy when one's enemies meet with adversity, don't I know it - LOLOL! But since I know, again, that he meant ALL that he said, I try to always remember this and try to pray for everyone "in" her, especially those I knew, that they MAY hear the call and get out. And soon, to the praise of JaH and Christ.

We know who and what they are... and are not... but must always be vigilant to make sure our own eyes are free of rafters when exposing them to others. Which is why listening to our dear Lord even closer in the coming times might be even more crucial.

Peace to you all, and to your households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:17 pm 

So sad. So sad.

May they hear His call to "Come out of her, my people!" And then come out. So they do not share in her sins or receive her plagues! (Rev 18:4)

May they (and anyone who wishes) also hear His invitation and come to Him:

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

And of course may anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life."

Peace to you Shelby, and to you all,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of our dear Lord Jaheshua,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:41 pm 

I echo that, dear Tams!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:35 am 

AGuest wrote:
I echo that, dear Tams!!

I echo that as well!

And may every living breathing thing in heaven and on earth praise JAH and His Son JAHeshua!

Love and peace to you both and may Jah and Christ continue to bless you and your households,

Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 pm 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/13/us/m ... ection_AMP

And this is only Missouri. And only the Catholic church. Imagine, once they begin to investigate others (Revelation 13:10)...

Peace to you all and to your dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:54 pm 

They just said on the news the JW’s are stating they are not responsible for what their members do to children. How shameful they are. This will be covered on the 10 o’clock news tonight.

Peace to everyone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:18 pm 

Happytobeout wrote:
They just said on the news the JW’s are stating they are not responsible for what their members do to children. How shameful they are. This will be covered on the 10 o’clock news tonight.

Peace to everyone

Greetings everyone and peace to you ALL,

Of course they (the governing body) would say something like this.

A perfect example of John 10:12-13

“The hired man ( GB) who is no shepherd and to whom the sheep do not belong as his own, beholds the wolf (elders) coming and abandons the sheep and flees. (we are not responsible for what the members do to children). And the wolf snatches ( abuses them in all ways) and scatters them. Because he is a hired man and does not care for (never has it’s about money power and glory) the sheep.”

Yes! shameful. But they do not even know how to feel shame.

Peace and love to you all,
Kim