xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Re: DAILY HELLOS
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 am 

Good to hear that your family is safe and can now enjoy their holiday. It must have been so frightening being so far from home and stranded with disaster looming all around.

I know our only comfort and hope is our Lord Christ even if we do lose our lives we have hope for the future. So good that your daughter saw your faith in him Loz.

Right now so many people are going through horrific disasters, it is really scary and no one can save them from time and circumstance especially not the phoney President and his empty words though he at least has allowed a lot of money for disaster relief in the States. Did any of you see that Houston televangelist preacher Joel Olsteen in Houston and his empty words, he has a huge church but closed it instead of taking in people who had no shelter. He has mega millions, it took critics complaining to get him to finally give out supplies for people.
http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/pastor-osteen-shuts-church-amid-flooding-crisis/

I am sure the JW's were only helping their own there too and asking for the insurance pay outs after.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:47 am 

Hello everyone and peace to you....

Just an update really. I had shared that I was suffering with 'anxiety' a few months ago and wanted to thank you all for your prayers and help, including the reminders from our Lord. I am pleased to update that I am feeling much better.

It is our Lord Jaheshua I must thank for this especially. He disciplined me for allowing such anxiety to overwhelm me and have me focusing on ME rather than keeping my eyes on HIM. It has been training that has resulted in a much calmer heart as I've endeavoured to be obedient, but more than that...

It has brought me great JOY! He has shared many Truths with me, and some ABOUT me, many of which have made my heart overflow with love for Him. Praise Jah!

I am learning that regardless of our physical shape, i.e. sickness, old age, deterioration etc. by maintaining our faith in Jahveh and his son Christ, by keeping Him in the FOREFRONT of our mind and heart, so as to hear Him when He speaks to us REFRESHES our spirit and subsequently our bodies.

Let us not forget the importance too of PARTAKING of our Lord which gives us life NOW, and in the future, hence the invitation to COME all you who are thirsting, COME and take LIFE's water, FREE!

Your servant and sister in Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:52 am 

Loz, I need to take to heart what you have done and said. Thank you for sharing how your faith and love for Christ has helped you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:06 am 

Peace to you!

Quote:
It has brought me great JOY! He has shared many Truths with me, and some ABOUT me, many of which have made my heart overflow with love for Him. Praise Jah!

Praise Jah!

I am so glad that you have found peace and joy in our Lord. I have learned that it is just as you have said, that if we keep our eyes and our focus upon Christ - and not on ourselves or our issues (and we all have them) - then we will have peace in Him. And also purpose and joy, since we are serving and listening to HIM as we are meant to be doing.

Peace and love to you (and Zoe also) and to you all, and your loved ones,
your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:23 pm 

Wonderful to hear this dear Loz and peace to you.

Yes to what Tammy mentioned! ( peace to you as well )

Everything falls into place and worries subside when we keep our focus and priority on the Kingdom.

Waving hello to you dear Zoe ( love and peace to you as well)

Hope everyone is well. May our Lord comfort, bless and give you all His peace!

Love your sister, servant and fellow slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:15 am 

It's soooo quiet here these days! Peace to you all.

I hope everyone is ok?

Love
Your servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:32 am 

Good Morning and Hello to everyone!!

Yes Loz it is quiet here, I miss our daily communications here but I am as lax as anyone here even though I come here everyday and check to see what is happening. I just don't seem to have any spark left in me lately to type out my feelings and thoughts.

You girls will be all leaving for your BIG trip in a month, I hope you all will post about your adventures here afterwards.

Here in Canada its Thanksgiving day today and most people have a big turkey dinner and family and friends over. We had a Butterball stuffed turkey breast and risotto rice but we did not have company over as I can't handle serving people anymore. I need a maid and a chef in my life now LOL.

Today is my birthday, OMG I can't believe how old I have gotten to be. YIKES. But I do love that a lot of people I know emails me or phones me and says Hi. My spirits are lifted today.

Have a great day everyone
Hugs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:08 pm 

Happy Birthday Zoe!

Peace to you and you also Loz, and to all of you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 pm 

Aw Happy Birthday Zoe! I hope you have a lovely day!

Peace to all

Loz x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 pm 

Happy your day, Zoe

I hope you had a good day today and have a good day tomorrow.

Peace to you and yours

Finalcall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:02 pm 

Hi everyone. I had a lovely day yesterday on my birthday. I didn't go anywhere but I had family and friends phone and email me to say Hi.
Have a great day everyone and thanks for the Birthday greetings.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 am 

Hope everyone in Cali is okay! I think the fires are mostly in northern Cali, but I read that the smoke is bad where some of you live. We had fires in BC this summer, and the smoke (which would have been worse in BC) also carried over to Alberta. Be careful, all.

Love and peace to you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:10 pm 

Hello and peace to you ALL!

All good here! There are still a lot of fires, not all contained completely and yes there is a ton of smoke.
Air quality is horrible. Good thing I am indoors most days now.

Poor folks!

But, hopefully won't last too much longer. Maybe some rain will come soon!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love and peace to you all,
Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:59 am 

Oh those fires and smoke sound terrible, truly frightening. I am glad to hear you are not losing your homes there Kim and I assume Shelby too.
We have had the same thing out in Western Canada so it seems to be the year of the fire. :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:36 am 

Good Morning all. Just wanted to say hello and see how everyone is doing.

When are you all going to Rome? I know its sometime this week but not sure exactly when. I will be thinking about you and hope to hear how you all made out.

The weather here was good all of the Autumn but now its gone cold this last few days and all the leaves have fallen off the trees and are covering the ground. November is my least favorite month, I find it depressing.

Today we have to put our 11 year old Labrador dog to sleep. I am very sad about it but he has been having health problems for years and now he is not enjoying life at all. We have kept him going by keeping him on drugs constantly and so he has lasted longer than he should have. Still I feel so guilty choosing to pick a day when he will have to die. We will miss him so much.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 135  Next