xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Re: DAILY HELLOS
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:20 pm 

Having a nightmare time trying to send emails tonight! Sake!

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:34 pm 

Hi, everyone!

Been busy lately, so haven't posted much, though I check in every day. It's been one of those months where many things at home are needing repair all at the same time. Washer broke. Three month old dryer broke. One external door was paint peeling badly, so had to take care of that. Next job is a bathtub replacement. Getting a contractor for that one. Beyond my skill set. Expensive, though.

Hope you all are doing well!

~LQ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 am 

Hello everyone
I know its been a while. Figured it was past time to say something instead of just checking in privately. Glad to know you are doing ok LQ. Thank you my dear sisters and brothers for all your encouraging conversations, Shel, Tec, Loz, Zoe, Justmom, Armando, LQ and any others I have not listed.

May the peace that our Lord Jaheshuah gives fill your hearts today.

your brother, Finalcall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:16 am 

Good Morning everyone and special greetings to you Final Call and LQ, good to hear from you.

I come here everyday and read posts or hope to read posts but I haven't been posting much as I have nothing to share but my woes right now.

You all are my favourite people to chat with in the world right now. I need to get off my lazy bum and start posting more and socializing with you. You all are so encouraging and loving, what better place for me to be than here to perk me up. I also really need to depend on our Lord again and have faith (its wavered again) as I do know there is no one else who can help me. I get so involved in trying to cope with my pain and discomfort that I go and hide in a corner (literally). I don't understand myself but I have decided to make a new resolution again and stop isolating myself from our Lord and my friends.

Have a great day everyone
Hugs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:25 pm 

Fabulous dear Zoe, peace to you my sister!!!!

Whenever you can open up to Job! Read and REread if one has too so that we can remember it is what our adversary said we would give in to and curse Jah.. Our Flesh!

Thank you all for sharing, peace to you as our Lord gives us peace and keep enduring. Keep On!....,

Love your sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:28 pm 

Hello Zoe

Nice to hear from you. I have been isolating myself also. I am hoping to change that. It has not been no benefit for me to separate myself.

Your brother, Finalcall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:28 am 

Hello brothers and sisters and peace to all as our Lord Jaheshua gives it...
Having been taught some humility recently and taken on board some discipline from our Lord, I've been busy rereading many old posts on this site. Refreshing my memory, doing some added research, asking for understanding...Its doing me good & helping me to stay spiritually more fully awake. We are blessed indeed to have such wisdom & truth to access here from the Truth that is our Lord Christ.

I'm still away from home & typing on my phone so please forgive typos.

Love to all
Your sister and fellow slave of Christ
Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:18 am 

I have been reading a lot of books lately to keep my mind off my pain and discomfort but I need to take some time and read the older threads here for encouragement and reminders. That is a great idea Loz, thanks for suggesting it.

It certainly is Evident that man cannot rule themselves, the leaders of a LOT of countries are totally crazy and do not have the citizens best interests in their minds or hearts. It is so obvious we need a higher power to rule us that loves us.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:09 pm 

It's a tense time...my daughter and family are in the Dominican Republic on holiday. Today they've been moved to the capital on the south coast by their tour operators. I've spoken to her and they feel blessed in that many folks in the north, where they were, are without safe shelter. Other tour operators have sent holiday makers to local schools. Scary times. I'd be grateful if you would include my family and indeed all those in the path of Irma, in your prayers.

Peace to all

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:46 pm 

Glad she is safe, Loz. I'll keep them in my prayers.

Peace to you!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 pm 

Hello Loz

I too will keep your family in my prayers.

Finalcall

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:52 pm 

Peace to you my sister,

I will as well! May Jah and Christs mercy and peace be upon you and your entire family!

Love your sister in Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:25 am 

OH MY!!! I sure hope your daughter and her family are safe right now. What a horrible way to spend a holiday stranded on an island in a hurricane. Please keep us updated. It doesn't seem to have hit the Dominican Republic as hard as some other islands so lets hope they escape the worst of it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:50 pm 

Thank you all for your prayers. My daughter and family are safe. Thanks go to the Most Holy Jahveh and His son our Lord Jaheshua. He reassured me that they would be safe, and He spoke truth because He is the Truth. On the south coast in a temporary hotel they only experienced tropical storms and are being moved back to their original hotel shortly.

It provided an opportunity for me to tell her that Christ told me she would be safe. She asked "How did He tell you?" I answered "He speaks." I have told her this previously but in these circumstances I do hope it resonates more profoundly with her. We will see.

Sadly many in the path of Irma will not be so blessed. I will pray for them.

Peace brothers and sisters,

Thank you x

Loz x

KIM I have replied to your pm x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:55 pm 

Loz,

So glad to hear your family is safe and that you were reassured from our Lord as not to be overly anxious.

Yes, lots going on these days. Hurricanes so close to home and so powerful. We are not used to all this havoc so close together. There are plenty of folks all over the world that have lived through terrible disasters that we just are not aware of, but yes we can keep them all in our prayers.

Peace love and our Lords mercy upon you all,
Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 135  Next