xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Greetings...
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am 

and peace to you ALL, particularly those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with who are members here!

It's been awhile since I've posted/shared here and it can be yet a while longer - I do not know. I am posting today to let you know why I am "gone," per se (not permanently, I don't think, but I'm not sure). You may have already guessed, as I intimated I would be leaving at some time, if only for a bit. The thing is, I have shared all that I possibly can here so that any who want to know the truth, the Truth (Christ), and through that One, the MOST HOLY One, the Father, JAH of Armies. You all "know" enough to be able to put your faith solely in Christ (vs. looking at me) and following HIM "wherever" he leads. You also know enough to continue sharing so as to bolster one another as well as any new visitors who are "wishing" and "thirsting."

Here, though, it is primarily "us"... with a new visitor from time to time. What of the rest of the world? How will they hear... unless someone is sent (to them)? And that is what the "city" I have been sent to these past few months has meant: that people who might not otherwise come here (due to no JW background) can also learn the truth... about the Truth, our dear Lord... about the Father... and about the many wonderful things they have taught and shown us. We cannot contain that among ourselves and still be under the Law (of love) - Matthew 5:47

I have no illusions that "millions" will all of a sudden "wake up and get" the things I share; however, it isn't about millions, is it (many are called; few are chosen)? As Abraham once asked, "What if there are five [righteous] men [in Sodom]?" If only one person grasps what I am given to share and turns (away from whatever is blinding them) and (back) to Christ, then I will consider my work "done" there, as it has been here.

Please don't think yourselves abandoned - even if I leave you, whether of my own choosing or being sent elsewhere by our dear Lord, HE will not leave you (bereaved). No matter WHERE you "are"... he is WITH you, ALL the days... until this system ends at his return.

Look to HIM, then - keep your gaze on HIM, ALWAYS. Do not turn your neck to the left or to the right, but straight on him. And should he lead YOU to another "city" to share his truths, do not be afraid - go. Follow him, the Lamb, wherever HE goes. Because we will not complete the full circuit of "cities" before he returns. Whether that's 5 "cities" or 500 I do not know. But I do know that IF we truly love him we cannot help BUT tell others about him. And we don't need one another to do that, not if we're walking in FAITH and not in FEAR. Our perfect love for him will bolster us and our faith IN him will serve as a shield. Because perfect love... for HIM, at least... casts ALL fear OUTSIDE, does it not? And faith is the ASSURED expectation of the thing hoped for, in these cases such hope being that we do not shrink back out of fear just because someone challenges us. Also, we do not need to be afraid if we are truly seeking HIS righteousness... and not our own. In which case, it would HIM and HIS words that are coming through and from us, yes, and not our own (thoughts or need for attention or approval/acceptance/agreement by other - it is not about US... right?).

This is your time. Your time to listen, hear, grasp... and make "public declaration" with your "mouth" (or YOUR voice, even if it's the small one inside you)... for YOUR salvation. If you don't have the courage (yet) to make that declaration among strangers (i.e., on other sites), then at least do so here. Because remember the words of the Prophet (Malachi):

"Then those who feared JaHVeH talked with each other, and JaHVeH listened and heard. And a scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared (displeasing) JaHVeH and honored His name.

β€œOn the day when I act,” says JaHVeH Almighty, β€œthey will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."
Malachi 3:16-18

I, Shel... your servant... have shared this with you dear ones just as I was led to do by my dear, dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH).

I know you have ears to hear and the heart to grasp the truth... and benefit... of these things. Still, I exhort you to hear the Spirit, our dear Lord, and his Bride, when they say to YOU:

"COME! TAKE Life's (his, Christ's) 'water'... the holy spirit of our dear, beloved Father, the MOST Holy One... of ALL creation.. JAH of Armies... which spirit is His blood, breath, and seed, and is poured out ONLY from within the innermost parts of His Son, King, and Christ, our dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and all creation, and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH)... FREE!"

Take care, may JAH bless, and peace to you ALL and to your dear households!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

Post subject: Re: Greetings...
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:06 am 

This has made me very sad, I can't lie.

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:55 am 

How so, dear Loz (and peace to you, dear sister!)?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:06 am 

Hi Shelby - thank you for checking in and saying hello. I miss your posts here a lot BUT I do understand that you needed to let your light shine elsewhere and that you only have so much time and energy. You can't be everywhere posting. I started following your posts on Quora though I must say its not the same as here, seems more impersonal there but it does have a larger audience. I haven't quite got a handle on that site but will try and go there more often.

I am struggling myself, never got a firm hold on faith in Christ yet. I do know it is the only answer to hope for mankind so I have not abandoned it, just faltering for a bit.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 pm 

Hang in there, dear, dear sister Zoe (peace to you!). Perhaps my response on Quora will provide some encouragement if not actually be helpful.

I understand as to my posting there but, again, it's not about me but about our dear Lord. Never forget thst.

Again, peace to you!
Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:10 pm 

I know its not about you Shelby, I should have said you wanted to let the light shine on Christ over at other places.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:15 pm 

THANK YOU, dear, dear Zoe!

And peace to you, as always, luv!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:37 am 

AGuest wrote:
How so, dear Loz (and peace to you, dear sister!)?

I am probably being selfish Shelby, I will miss you.

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:23 pm 

Oh, NO, don't be sad, luv (peace to you!). Just consider it an opportunity to "fly" (with Christ) on your own a bit. I am sure that I will be permitted to check in from time to time (and certainly not be restricted from doing so, should I wish/need to for myself - "Iron sharpens iron," right?).

Please... as our dear Lord said, you will NOT be left "bereft". He is ALIVE... and speaks. You all know this so... get "talkative" - LOLOL!

Peace to you ALL!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel