xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Oh the irony...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:43 pm 

Some 9 years ago in the midst of some distress (as some of you know) I smoked a cigarette and a JW brother's worldly friend saw me, so the bro reported it. I admitted it and repented but was disfellowshipped. Yesterday the local news item was that the same brother was imprisoned for unlawful sexual conduct with a child...

No words.

Loz x

Post subject: Re: Oh the irony...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:24 pm 

Oh our beautiful Loz. As you say no words.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:40 pm 

Ouch!

Hello and peace Loz,
Truly sad but not surprised just how prevalent this kind of conduct is.

But what's ridiculous to me is that you smoke ONE silly cigarette, then repent and they STILL disfellowship you. WOW!

Ooh well...

Hope all is well for you hubby and family, love and peace to you always, your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:03 am 

I have been given words to share with you, dear, dear Loz (peace to you, dear sister, and I am SO sorry that this happened to you), indeed two sets of words, from our dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH). The first are these:

"... in the same way YOU judge others, you WILL be judged, and with the measure YOU use, it will be measured to YOU."

The world says it something like "What goes around comes around."

I have learned from our dear Lord this to be true: whatever one puts OUT [INTO the universe], one will RECEIVE [FROM the universe]. It is not a "reap what you sow" phenomenon. It is an ENERGY phenomenon. Put out negative energy... and (eventually) that energy will come fully circle and back TO you.

When our dear Lord said "STOP judging/do NOT judge..." he didn't follow it with, "because with the same judgment that YOU judge you MIGHT be judged." No, he said, "Because with the same judgment that you judge you WILL BE judged." Hence, he was giving us a WARNING, not an ultimatum. He wasn't warning us that we would be judged (similarly) when before the Judgement Seat... although that is indeed true. Here, it was the same as with the warning to Adham as to eating from TOKGB: don't do it because there is DANGER to YOU. You WILL be judged.

Unfortunately, most take that as perhaps occurring at some far, far distant time (so who cares NOW?!)... versus that [negative] energy merely starting on a path that leads back... to the one who put it out there.

The same applies as to positive energy. And I don't mean just spewing out "happy" thoughts/wishes. Because that can lead to insanity. AND... IF such thoughts/wishes are not TRUE - the universe... or JAH's dynamic energy... holy spirit... CANNOT be fooled - He already KNOWS what one is "about" and so the ENERGY that comes forth doesn't lie (regardless of what the PERSON "says"). This is what Adham's "nakedness" was about, from a spiritual standpoint.

The fruits... produce... of JAH's spirit... what HIS spirit produces... or "puts out" is, first and foremost, love. And, as dear Paul shared, loves does not look out for its own interest... and hopes all things. In addition, as a fruit of the Father's spirit, love should have compelled that "brother" to do as Christ is recorded to have said and that would have been to go to you FIRST, dear Loz, and try to WIN you... versus throw you to the wolves. Obviously, his judgmental energy has now returned upon him. But worse than what occurred with you. Because not only may he have had to answer to the WTBTS ("brothers"), sounds like he also had to answer to the state. In that, I am reminded of dear David's words:

“Let us fall into the hands of JaHVeH, for His mercy is great; but do not let me fall into human hands.”

Apparently, this "brother" forgot about that, dear sister. And too bad, too bad. Yet, JAH may still be merciful toward him. Please, then, consider praying for that, if you can, as the benefit to YOU will more than pay for/cover the wrong this man did you. Proverbs 24:17; 25:22; Matthew 5:44

To help you to that end, I am given a second set of words from our dear Lord:

"... forgive US... OUR trespasses... AS WE FORGIVE ... those who trespass against US."

And this is certainly for OUR benefit, dear, dear sister. Because it is the very essence of our "preparation" for becoming kings AND priests... in the kingdom of our GOD and of our dear Lord. I know you understand.

As always, peace to you... and to your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:59 am 

poetic justice

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:56 am 

Thank you for the replies. Just for the record I bear the brother no grudge, on the contrary I believe he was used by Jahveh to awaken me to the cruelty and injustices of the elders which of course highlighted that of the organisation, and ultimately set me free.

I heard this week that the bro was an appointed elder when he was caught with the 'child' in the back of his van. How these men reconcile their behaviour with the words they preach is beyond me.

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:01 am 

Thank you Shelby. How fascinating that it really is literal negative or positive energy that returns to us! That makes so much sense!

So of course, as it is turning out to be the case always...not a threat but a warning of the danger! Amazing. Truly.

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:21 am 

I hate disfellowshipping and shunning policies, but I am glad to hear how it so often is a blessing in disguise. So glad it woke you up to the hypocrisy of the Jehovah's Witness religion. How can shunning be loving and Christ-like? It is the opposite, it cuts off communication and leads a person into despair often times.

For me it was a nightmare being thrown out in the world and took me 40 years before I realized it wasn't the truth but better late than never.

I read something last week by Barbara Anderson that a Elder in Wales was caught having sex in a van with a 14 year old girl. He pleaded guilty and got 2 years and 8 months jail time. It sounds like your Elder??

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:58 pm 

It IS quite fascinating, isn't it, dear Loz (peace to you, dear sister!)? It also helps me realize how even others (i.e., non-religious but maybe "paranormalists," "mystics," "empaths", etc.) also have SOME things right... but, like religion, are "off"! Even science explains some of the phenomenon in the "cause and effect" theory. Thing is... while all of these have SOME truth, none of them are "hitting the mark" in full. And there is only one reason why and they all have it in common: they are stumbling:

“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
will never be put to shame.”
Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,

“'The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone,”
and,

“'A stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall.”

They stumble because they disobey
the message —which is also what they were destined for." 1 Peter 2:6-8

They look... EVERYWHERE... except AT and TO the One who COULD lead them [into ALL truth, not just SOME truth]. As our dear Lord is recorded to have said:

"Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

This is why I speak to them in parables:

Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

"In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never get the sense of it.

For this people’s heart has become hardened;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, for I would heal them.’

Blessed are your eyes, though, because they see, and your ears because they hear. I tell you truly, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."
Matthew 13:9-17

It's all a joke to most people. Or an UNreality. They might believe in "God", even "[Jesus] Christ." Might believe in "science." They may even believe in the MOST HOLY One, JAH, and His Son, the HOLY One and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA (MischaJAH). What they MISS, though, is the importance OF the Son - his role... and his purpose. Science will NOT "find" him... because its proponents can't accept the spiritual nature of his being. Religion won't find him... because they're not looking for a reality, but a phantom/ghost/zephyr (with "angels singing" in the background, a la a monastic mens/boys choir).

And even those who [claim to] "believe" in JAH and Christ won't find these... if they keep looking away from the Copper Serpent. They, too, will "die." Like Israel, sending Moses up to speak/hear FOR them won't cut it; sure, it raised Moses up... but it ended up bringing THEM low.

The message... is "KISS... eye-ee, receive, embrace, look at, look to, be led by, receive discipline from... the SON."

And it's not "Kiss the Son lest God be angry and ye perish in the way," as if to say God will simply destroy you for not believing in, NOT kissing His Son. It is:

"Kiss the Son (of God)... lest you perish by means of [being in the way of] God's anger/wrath"... when such is RIGHTEOUSLY unleashed. What "anger/wrath?" This (for those who have not yet died at the time):

"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them." Revelation 20:7-9

These perish by means of the fire... dynamic energy... unleashed by JAH upon the enemies of His "beloved City," the people who make up the NEW Jerusalem. But they aren't the only ones:

This (for those who have died, but are resurrected to judgment):

"I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away (there was no place found for them). I then saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:11-15

That "fire"... is the dynamic "energy" that is JAH's very essence.

NOT trying to scare anyone - only sharing truth. Hard to understand, believe... even to receive, maybe? Well, it's not "of" our world, so totally understandable that someone OF THIS world would NOT understand, believe, be able to receive. These things, though, are not OF this world... "our" world.

Nor, though... is the kingdom of God... over which the Son rules! John 18:36 Which should BE our "world," yes? In that light, then, may those with ears hear... and get the sense of these things! And may those who don't have ears (yet), but truly WANT them... be GRANTED to hear (as well as eyes to SEE - things that are not "of" this world)... when the Spirit and the Bride SAY to them:

"Come! Take Life's (Christ's - John 14:6) water... which "water" is the holy spirit of God... His blood, breath, seed... dynamic ENERGY... and is poured out BY Christ, from HIS innermost parts... FREE!"

I pray that is the case with ALL of you, here.

Peace to you... and to your dear households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

P.S. And my apologies, dear, dear Loz, if I have "hijacked" your post. Didn't mean to do that but only to "speak" as the Spirit led me in this discussion. As always, the greatest of love and peace to you, dear sister!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:51 pm 

Zoe - Yes that's the man. Small world isn't it?

Shelby - No worries re the hijack, spiritual concerns matter so much more than WTBS gossip/news!

*goes back to contemplating the contents of the last post*

Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:46 am 

Shelby's last post disturbed me a bit. I am not sure what to make of it?? I guess I need it in plainer language.

Please do not think I am offended or criticizing, just trying to understand.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:26 pm 

Thanks, dear Loz (peace to you, luv!), and may I ask what "disturbed" you, dear Zoe (peace to you, as well, dear sister?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:59 am 

Well it just seemed like your message was urgent to hear and take life's waters free.

In light of the state of the world right now it seems we are on the brink of destruction of some sort and yet I myself am still not taking life's water free even though I am scared and need something like that (don't we all) but I still feel too numb to act on my spiritual needs.