xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:29 pm 

"Description of the King Tut Mask - The Use of Gold - The Flesh of the Gods
The death mask of King Tut was not made of gold just as a sign of the immense wealth of the pharaoh. Gold was also believed to have a magical potency containing significant religious properties. Gold did not tarnish or deteriorate. But more importantly gold shone like the sun god and was therefore credited with the powers of the sun god. Gold was therefore referred to as the 'Flesh of the Gods'. This explains the use of gold in the artefacts found in the tomb of Tutankhamun including the King Tut mask."

I've been to the Cairo Museum and got a huge coffee table book on King Tut, which I haven't got access to at the moment, but I have no idea what we are looking for. haha

(1 Chronicles 28:18, 19) . . ."He also gave the weight for the refined gold for the incense altar and for the representation of the chariot, namely, the cherubs of gold that spread their wings out and overshadow the ark of the covenant of Jehovah. 19 David said: “The hand of Jehovah was upon me, and he gave me insight to put all the details of the architectural plan in writing.”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:28 pm 

You shared previously about "the Amen" and how King Tut related to that.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2872&p=49978&hilit=king+tut+amen#p49978

I also found this, which is an interesting writeup regarding the similarities between King Tut and God.
http://www.allaboutarchaeology.org/king-tut-throne.htm

Regarding Nefertiti, fascinating bit here:
http://www.womenintheancientworld.com/nefertiti.htm

Especially:
Quote:
Why did they do it? The Theban god Amun had been the recipient of so many gifts in the Eighteenth Dynasty that the Amun priesthood was the country's largest landowner. It is possible that Akhenaten feared the rise of a parallel government that could threaten the monarchy, but in that case why move the state administrative machine to a remote corner where it would lose touch with the rest of the country. We may never know the real reason: it is possible that Akhenaten and Nefertiti were motivated by nothing more than a belief in a single God and a determination to make His worship the official religion of Egypt.

While statues of gods were worshipped, the Egyptians thought of the statue (we would use the term idol) as a representation, not the actual deity---a modern parallel might lie in the reverence shown by some Christians to the crucifix or altar in a church. The Egyptians were also prepared to accept that gods could be combined; that is, two deities such as Re and Horakhty, might actually be manifestations of a single god, Re-Horakhty.

Akhenaten and Nefertiti took this to its logical extreme and concluded that there was only one God and that He was a universal God for all the people of the world. This happened a century before the time of Moses and early historians tended to see Atenism as a pre-cursor of Judaism and Christianity and to view Akhenaten and Nefertiti as great prophets. Disillusionment grew along with our knowledge of the true nature of Atenism. Aten showered humanity with gifts, but the only way to approach this God was through Akhenaten and he was almost inaccessible in his capital city of Amarna. As taught by the royal couple, Atenism was largely irrelevant to the common people and the temples to other gods were closed. Workers were sent to erase the name of Amun wherever it appeared. Akhenaten appeared to lose interest and authority in the empire and even in the country at large.

There's some new evidence to suggest that the mask was actually made for Nefertiti.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 51776.html

All I could really find about the gold is that it was believed to prepare the body for the afterlife. Not sure what you are getting at with this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 pm 

Okay (peace to you all!), let's try this:

1. Gold deflects... what?

2. There are two items on Tut's mask(s). What are they and what do they represent?

C'mon, dear ones: think Moses. Think of who the WTBTS/Christendom says "taught" him (his Hebrew mother). Then think Joseph (and who actually wrote the Genesis account). Think "where" Moses was "educated" and by whom. Think, Tut's "shrines", how they were constructed and what was on at least one of them...

Then think:

1. Abraham being sent to Canaan (which was a district of Egypt), then went back to Egypt during a drought/famine... and so Egypt coming to his rescue perhaps twice...

2. Joseph being sent to Egypt and being raised to 2nd in command by the Pharoah of his time so that Egypt came to his rescue at least once (and twice, if we count Potiphar)...

3. Jacob/Israel having to go to Egypt when there was a famine and being given grain by Egypt's vizier, Joseph, their son and brother, resulting in them being rescued by Egypt...

4. Moses being taken from the Nile and raised in the house of Pharaoh (via Pharaoh's daughter), thus being rescued by Egypt...

And... pay attention now:

5. Pregnant Mary and her betrothed Joseph. fleeing to Egypt when Herod starts killing infant and toddler boys after my Lord's birth in the flesh, thus Egypt coming to HIS rescue...

You've got your gold... you've got your Egypt... you've got your rescues...

Why would these servants/the Son of JAH be sent to/rescued by EGYPT?? Egypt is a BAD place... full of BAD people (during these times)... right?

Or... ??

I will stop here. I really want you dear ones to TRY and puzzle it out. OR, at the very least, go to the Master and ASK.

I can just tell you, yes. But then, there would be more looking at/listening to ME. And that really shouldn't be the case. Right?

You CAN do this, ask and HEAR. All you need to do is make sure your motive is correct. Pure. Eye-ee, TRULY about JAH and Christ... and THEIR glory... and not your own glory... or need to be right.

I hope that helps and, as always, peace to you all!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:15 am 

Gold deflects fire

(1 Peter 1:6, 7) . . .Because of this you are greatly rejoicing, though for a short time, if it must be, you have been distressed by various trials, 7 in order that the tested quality of your faith, of much greater value than gold that perishes despite its being tested by fire, may be found a cause for praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. . .

(Hebrews 1:3) . . .He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power. And after he had made a purification for our sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.

(1 John 3:2, 3) . . .Beloved ones, we are now children of God, but it has not yet been made manifest what we will be. We do know that when he is made manifest we will be like him, because we will see him just as he is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as that one is pure. . .

TWO ITEMS ON TUT'S MASK

COBRA, BEARD
COBRA PROTECTOR
URAEUS, RAISED COBRA, SYMBOL OF LOWER EGYPT
THE SNAKE GUARDED THE WHEAT FIELDS OF HORUS
(Numbers 21:7-9) 7 So the people came to Moses and said: “We have sinned by speaking against Jehovah and against you. Intercede with Jehovah so that he may remove the serpents from us.” And Moses interceded on behalf of the people. 8 Then Jehovah said to Moses: “Make a replica of a poisonous snake and put it on a pole. Then when anyone has been bitten, he will have to look at it in order to keep alive.” 9 Moses at once made a serpent of copper and put it on the pole, and whenever a serpent had bitten a man and he looked at the copper serpent, he survived.
VULTURE SYMBOL OF UPPER EGYPT

WITH REGARD TO EGYPT BEING CONSIDERED BAD
God spoke of his people, Egypt.
The Israelites repeatedly went to Egypt for help so it couldn't have been bad all the time.

That was result of Bible research.

THEN I MADE ENQUIRIES IN PRAYER
FIRST ANSWER:
That it is all symbolic.
I asked about the wings.
Answer: The sun. The sun is in everything. Your life on earth comes from the sun.
Question on the ANK
Same answer.

SECOND PRAYER
Please tell me about King Tut's mask.
ANSWER:
The mask was for King Tut not you.
MY REPLY
---HAHA---ok
QUESTION
What would it be good for me to know?
ANSWER
That everything is about love.
The sun represents divine love and is your life giver and protector.

(I need to explain here that we had the death of a pet yesterday and so I think this has got mixed up with my original question.)
I then asked this question:
What do I need to know about death?
ANSWER
There is NO death. It is REBIRTH.
QUESTION
Is this related to the snake shedding it's skin?
ANSWER
Yes
QUESTION
And what do the wings signify?
ANSWER
Rising again.
Opening and shutting of wings.
Closing of one life.
Opening of another.
But love and spirit continue.

I don't very often get into long dialogue when praying. Usually I ask something and the answer turns up shortly afterwards in something I'm reading or watching etc.

EXTRA NOTE someone said that snake skin was used by ancient peoples to wrap around their sticks as a measuring device, because the markings are so precise.

Sorry if I have gone off track, but thought I'd share where I had got to so far.

As for your points from Abraham onwards, I have read so many books on such things as which Pharoah might have been associated with Bible characters I don't know where to start.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:28 am 

Great links Leaving Quietly

Regarding the ank in the second link:
I will share what I've found when I get an opportunity to write it up.
It's been suggested that it was a navigational instrument and used with a plumb line. There are scriptural references in the Bible.
That does tie in with the symbol of the sun on water as the letter Q in ancient Hebrew and the letter Q in English. And explanations of the appearance of ank or ngh in words that mean some sort of joining. eg. ankle. anchor, neck. etc.
The custom of placing the ank on the mouth fits in with the navigational idea, to help into the next world.

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:33 pm 

After making more enquiries on the answer I received:
"That everything is about love.
The sun represents divine love and is your life giver and protector."

And Shelby's clues:
"You've got your gold... you've got your Egypt... you've got your rescues..."

My conclusions so far are:
That Egypt represents the world.
The Israelites didn't need to be rescued by the world as their source is the God of love.
That was the lesson they needed to learn through the law of reaping what we sow.
Did the gold symbolise the testing of their faith?
(1 Peter 1:6, 7) "Because of this you are greatly rejoicing, though for a short time, if it must be, you have been distressed by various trials, 7 in order that the tested quality of your faith, of much greater value than gold that perishes despite its being tested by fire, may be found a cause for praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:20 pm 

Peace and love to you as well, Summer.

You mentioned the copper serpent that Moses made, and I was reminded of this also earlier today. So perhaps I can elaborate a little on that? Because the serpent on the mask of King Tut is the very first thing that I noticed (I had to google the images to be sure that the second ornament was what I thought it was: a serpent with a bird's head). The copper serpent that Moses made represents Christ of course (Israel looked to the copper serpent to be healed; we look to Christ).

Remember also the thread on King Tut and the reason for his name change: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2872&p=49978&hilit=king+tut#p49978 )

As for serpent itself: a "serpent" is a seraph/spirit being (fiery flying/winged being). Man did not understand this so much, and so the Adversary in the Garden of Eden is depicted as being a talking snake - so I can understand that also being translated into 'cobra'. Also, in Revelation, he is described as a dragon (which word is connected with or stems from "serpent", I can't recall, but is describing a seraph/spirit being).

So that the gold, the boxes, the twin angels on the box (ark), all show Egypt having an understanding of (at least at one point) the Amen (Christ) and of His Father, God Most High.

I love the coin you linked to earlier; but I will leave that alone for the moment.

I did not see an ank on the mask. Can you guys point out to me where you see that, please?

Kim... LOVED the "insoles". I love it when I hear something that after I hear it, it is so simple. Though I might leap through hoops looking for some 'mystical' answer, and then when the simple answer is presented, it's a forehead slapping moment. Thanks for sharing that though. That makes so much sense. Protection for the power (holy ground) that one might be walking ON.

Zoe, you GOT it! The ark is exactly what I saw when I looked at that box (boxes within boxes, around the sarcophogus), with the two angels facing one another, wings outspread like that.

Peace and love to you all, and to your households,
your servant and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:09 pm 

Your "answers" are quite lovely, dear Summer (peace to you!). Not quite where I'm heading, though...

Quote:
"... everything is about love.

I must absolutely agree with that. However...

Quote:
The sun represents divine love and is your life giver and protector."

Unfortunately, while I can see where some might make this correlation (particularly from a mystic POV), I have not received that from my dear Lord. Rather, the Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, is our utmost life giver and protector... through His Son, my dear Lord and King, JAHESHUA, the HOLY One and Holy Spirit of Israel, who is the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH). Now, some might believe (and this might be where Egypt eventually "went"), that the sun represents JAH... but I don't think anyone who belongs to Him, through Christ, would. Because the sun is a physical thing... and JAH is a spirit. And there is nothing, "on earth or in heaven" that we have been given to represent Him... except His Son. John 5:37, 38; 14:6, 7, 9-11; Hebrews 1:3

It is quite possible, though, that after Joseph, the "blind guides" (who didn't have a clue but portend to, same as the ones today do) mixed up the "sun"... with the Son. One is a physical life-giver (well, life preserver - the sun doesn't actually give mankind life but certainly helps preserve it, at least as far as the flesh is concerned. Yet, the flesh is of no use at all, with regard to the things we're sharing about here, right? John 6:63

The Son, however, is life-giver AND protector AND preserver, from a spiritual AND fleshly POV - John 14:6; John 6:44-51, 53-58; 11:25; 4:9-14; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

Quote:
Gold deflects fire

I am not so sure, dear Summer - my understanding is that fire melts gold. If so, how can it deflect gold? Gold can deflect something else, though, perhaps even another stronger, kind of "fire." For example:

Lot of gold used in Egypt... AND by the Israelites in constructing the Ark (of the Covenant), the Tabernacle (and its features and utensils), the Temple (and IT'S features and utensils, etc.)... AND by the Aztecs (who also build pyramids - ever wonder as to the etymology of the word "pyramid"? A few theories out there but no actual claim of knowledge.)...

I digress.

Quote:
I might leap through hoops looking for some 'mystical' answer,

While there does seem to be a lot of mystery involved here, I am not so sure it's actually "mystical", dear Tams (peace, luv!). And JAH and Christ are actually not mysteries or even mysterious to those who belong to them (Matthew 13:10-17); indeed, they're there to BE found... by ALL who are TRULY looking... and doing so IN FAITH (Acts 17:24-27; John 4:23, 24; Acts 5:3, 4; Matthew 7:21-23; Luke 6:46-49). Thing is, most are looking pursuant to either images created by humans... or their own understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6)... versus what spirit beings truly are... and truly look like. Which is NOT what most of mankind would expect, as to the Son (John 14:15-21; Daniel 10:4-8; Revelation 1:12-14; Isaiah )... OR the Father (Daniel 7:9, 10, 13, 14; Ezekiel 1:27; 2 Samuel 22:7-9; Psalm 18:6-8).

As I have often shared with you, they are ALL "seraphs".

[Dear Summer, a "seraph" is, per some (and they are correct), "a fiery flying serpent." Including the Father and the Son. All, except the Father and Son are, to be completely accurate, "fiery, flying, flesh eating serpents." John 6:31-35, 51, 53-58; Psalm 78:25 There is a more accurate definition... reality... if you will: glowing ("fiery"), winged ("flying"), flesh- ("manna") eating, drakons ("serpents").]

So, now, take another look at Tut's mask(s). Do you see anything different, now?

Now, although I know you dear ones trust me and while I truly thank you for that (because it makes my tasks/assignments a bit easier), I do hope you "bother" to look up the verses... ALL of them... and NOT just take MY word for these things. Because if you don't [at least look at what Christ himself is recorded to have said], well, then it's really only MY "voice" you're hearing... and "listening" to. Isn't it?

Until the next post... peace to you, all!

SA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:40 pm 

Quote:
While there does seem to be a lot of mystery involved here, I am not so sure it's actually "mystical", dear Tams (peace, luv!).

Quite right. Hidden or deep would have been a more accurate description. So that sometimes when searching for an answer to something, we (and I have done this) look for something hidden or deep or complicated, and it is a simple thing right in front of us. Like gold insoles.

Peace again to you!
your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:12 pm 

Quote:
Gold did not tarnish or deteriorate. But more importantly gold shone like the sun god and was therefore credited with the powers of the sun god. Gold was therefore referred to as the 'Flesh of the God.

A LOT in that piece of info, dear Summer (peace to you!). I mean, seeing that spirit beings DO glow... shine... etc.

And I hear you, dear Tams (peace, luv!)

A slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:15 pm 

Gold insoles...

Dear 'Mom (peace, my sister!) was SO accurate in her hearing here. If you dear ones could have seen the items you would agree. They really couldn't have been anything else.

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:28 pm 

Thank you Shelby and Tec

Lots more food for thought.

Tec It was me that mentioned the ank because I understood that it was part of King Tut's title. Tut = Thoth, ank, and amon as discussed before under amen.

I have seen the explanations of the seraphs by Shelby but haven't spent any time trying to understand it. Although I was researching this scripture just last week with a view to the cleansing and atonement of sin.
(Isaiah 6:6, 7) . . .At that, one of the seraphs flew to me, and in his hand was a glowing coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 He touched my mouth and said: “Look! This has touched your lips. Your guilt is removed, And your sin is atoned for.”

Shelby This scripture comes to mind about the connection with God and the sun.

(Psalm 84:11) . . .For Jehovah God is a sun and a shield; He gives favor and glory. Jehovah will not hold back anything good From those walking in integrity. . .

I certainly didn't mean to imply that the sun is our life-giver. I had badly interpreted what I felt I was being given.

I still have no idea about the gold. I didn't pray about that. I just mentioned things I had come across.
Pyramid again the connection with fire which as far as I remember Shelby has explained before.

I do look at the scriptures you cite but it still takes a while for things to sink in. I'll blame my age for that. hehe

I have thoroughly enjoyed this exercise so far and learnt a lot from it.
I was first of all looking at it more from a point of view of what can I personally learn from it.

I have no idea what the other thing on the mask is that we are looking for.

I will keep pondering and looking forward to the full explanation.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:30 am 

Oh this is way too deep for me but I love learning about this. All I know is that gold deflects radiation but I do not know what the cobra on the mask means. Well it must mean something about a serpent as it has a cobra on it and we know that a serpent is a fiery winged spirit creature??

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:33 am 

Quote:
Shelby This scripture comes to mind about the connection with God and the sun.

Quote:
(Psalm 84:11) . . .For Jehovah God is a sun and a shield; He gives favor and glory. Jehovah will not hold back anything good From those walking in integrity. . .

I totally understand why that Scripture might seem connected, dear Summer (good morning and peace to you, dear one!). Because of the false pen of the scribes, though, there are two other verses that always comes to MY mind when something doesn't quite make sense:

Does not the ear test out words
As the tongue tests out food?
Job 12:11

For the ear tests words
Just as the tongue tests food.
Job 34:3

Here, we know JAH is not a sun. A sun is merely a burning mass of physical matter. It has no brain/thoughts, no eyes, ears, hands, feet, etc. We know, though, that JAH has all of these attributes and far, far more. Is it possible that "sun" is not the ACCURATE word here? Let's look at the part of verse in question:

"is a sun and a shield..."

When I look at the actual Hebrew rendering (which, let's not forget, was translated from Greek), we find that the word "and" doesn't really exist, but is assumed:

Look, though, at the definition for the word "sun". The Hebrew word (which, remember, was translated from Greek) is shemesh (H8121). Notice that the interlinear source says the word comes from the "unused root meaning for"... wait for it... "brilliant." But even MORE... one of the definitions (the last, of course) is "shields (as glittering or shining):

So, given this, isn't it more likely (and doesn't it make WAY more sense) that the verse ACTUALLY stated:

"JaHVeH is a brilliant/shining shield"...?

Is that possible? Are there other scriptures corroborating that the MOST Holy One is shield? There are many:

Genesis 15:1
2 Samuel 22:3
2 Samuel 22:31
Psalm 3:3
Psalm 7:10
Psalm 18:2
Psalm 18:30
Psalm 18:35
Psalm 28:7
Psalm 33:20
Psalm 59:11
Psalm 91:4
Psalm 115:9-11
Psalm 119:114
Proverbs 2:7
Proverbs 30:5

and more…

What about whether He shines/is shining, though? In addition to Ezekiel's vision of all the "fire/lightening" issuing from JAH Himself (or His throne, depending on how it's translated), we can say yes. If you look at some of the verses quoted above, however, you will see that they state His WORD is a shield. His word? "You mean His 'words", right, Shel"? No. It says His "word." And there is only One who is God's Word - His Son (John 1:1, 14; Revelation 19:13). And so I mean His Word. And is not THAT ONE our shield? He is, we know this. BUT... is HE a SHINING shield? He IS... according to Isaiah 14:1-21 (see,
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2753&hilit=Lucifer).

Quote:
I certainly didn't mean to imply that the sun is our life-giver. I had badly interpreted what I felt I was being given.

Totally understand this, as well, dear one - the false pen of the scribes has written things out falsely and, unfortunately, we don't always know when words are wrong. Add to that the great amount of symbolism included in both the scriptures and what Christ himself is recorded to have said, who can know when a word is misinterpreted/mistransliterated... or just plain purposefully miswritten? Only One can: the One to whom the Scriptures point and whose recorded words we often look to: the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH)... Who is GOD's Living Word. And THAT One can lead US... into ALL truth, yes?

So, then, it somes down to "what" and "who" it is that we listen to: the "pen" of the scribes... or the voice of the Word of God? The written words of those that Word, GOD's Word... called "hypocrites" and rebuked for their false pretenses... or the SPOKEN word of the LIVING VOICE of the Fine Shepherd? For me, it is always the latter. Because HIS are the ONLY words I can completely and fully trust!

And here, he, Christ, said to me that the words of the Psalmist were not that JAH "is a sun and shield"... but that He (JAH)... and by direct connection, himself (JAH's Son)... are "a shining/brilliant shield."

And that shining/brilliance is NOT symbolic: as I have shared with all of you dear ones here... they are "fiery"... or... glow! Appear as "lightning". In other words, shining/brilliant! As are ALL spirit beings who are [still] illuminated by JAH's glory, His dynamic energy:

His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude. Daniel 10:6

His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. Matthew 28:3

As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. Luke 9:29

While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. Luke 24:4

[NOTE: When I mentioned "think Montezuma," above, think of what became his downfall: his error in thinking that the men who arrived from Europe were the "white men" his people had been waiting for. To his great detriment... and that of his people... these European "white" men were NOT such ones. The TRUE "white" men were those whose appearance was "as lighting"... due to reflection of and illumination by JAH's great dynamic energy ... which is GREATLY irradiated! And so, HIS city, Teotihuacan, was build of GOLD - to provide PROTECTION from the return/arrival of the "white"... or illuminated... men. AS was the gold used for the pharaohs of ancient Egypt's buildings, garments, etc.: anticipation of a "return" of these "white" men.

Quote:
I have no idea what the other thing on the mask is that we are looking for.

LOLOL! No worries - I'll share. I'll do it in response to dear Zoe's comments below.

Again, peace to you!

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:01 pm 

Quote:
Oh this is way too deep for me but I love learning about this.

I am glad you love learning about these things, dear Zoe (mornin' and peace to you, as well, dear sister!). I hope I am able to explain what I am given so that it is NOT too deep. I set it out in questions, etc., because I don't want to ASSUME that others don't know/get it. I also want to help you USE your critical thinking faculties, something the WTBTS not only discouraged but spends most of their trying time to destroy in their members.

Quote:
All I know is that gold deflects radiation

YES!!! As does lead and... think pyramids... thick stone/cement!

Quote:
but I do not know what the cobra on the mask means. Well it must mean something about a serpent as it has a cobra on it and we know that a serpent is a fiery winged spirit creature??

YES!! Well, let me try to set it out a little clearer:

Spirit beings are "fiery (glowing) flying (winged) flesh (manna) eating serpents (seraphs/saraphs). They are NOT snakes, but that is what some human(s) decided they were because of the "curse" upon the Adversary:

"You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life."

ALSO, because of a lack of understanding, "someone" also lumped this being in with creatures of THIS realm:

"... you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild beasts of the field."

They did this because they didn't/don't know what a saraph/serpent truly IS. The only living thing in THIS world that crawls on its belly... is a snake. Okay, and a worm, but a worm is a harmless creature. THIS being, however, was/is not harmless, per se. He has a "bite" or "sting"... and is "poisonous" (death-dealing)... and so he is a VIPER. As is a cobra.

So, what Tut's mask has is something that represents a fiery (so, the gold, which... wait for it... shines like the sun!)... winged (so, the flying bird)... flesh-eating (so, the vulture/falcon, a bird of prey)... AND a serpent/seraph (the cobra, or viper). TOGETHER, these represent his knowledge of SPIRIT beings, even if such knowledge was not completely accurate! Indeed, the inaccuracy of the icons on his mask... and several other things that I will discuss elsewhere at some point... are the VERY reason for the "command":

“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."

And, even more:

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them."

Wonderful information as to these two commands is among the sublime truths I received from my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH) while in Egypt and after returning home. Thank YOU (all of you) for hanging in there with me as it is all put together. It is taking some time because there is a lot, much of which is a bit complex, and I want to set it out "just so" but in a way you dear ones can understand it. Also, my Lord is apparently not "finished" in his telling of it - more comes almost every day, praise JAH! But it will be posted, I promised.

Again, peace to you and to your dear household!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next