xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:33 pm 

April 07,2013..
Shelby and Tammy started up xjwsforChrist Forum..
Shelby wanted me to mod here.......ME?!!..

I asked Shelby..
What is an Unbelieving/No Faith At All/Agnostic,going to do on a Forum for Jesus?..
Shelby repeated herself and said moderate..LOL!!..
Plus she said..
She knew I was gonna do it..LOL!!..
So I took a few days to think about it..
April 10,2013 (3 years today) I became a member and moderator on this forum..
Turns out Shelby was right....LOL!!..

I`ve enjoyed my time here..
I enjoy all the nice people here..
I`m happy you all have a nice/safe place to come to, to enjoy your Beliefs and Faith..

.................................xjwsforChrist Forum!

....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:57 pm 

Yaaayyy, and thank you dear Outlaw for being here, sharing and moderating us all!
I appreciate your time here and the love and patience you have had. So glad you enjoyed it and thank you for being such a great moderator.

Three years, WOW! Gone by fast. It has been a wonderful place to come and share and receive truth from our Lord ( food at the proper time) for us all. And a safe place for us to share personal experiences and problems we have dealt with knowing we are not alone.

So thank you again dear one, peace and love to you always, a fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:18 pm 

Wow, three years!

That time has just flown by.

Thanks for putting up the Happy Birthday thread for the forum, Outlaw! Your story made me laugh too.

I love that we have this place, to share as we hear from our Lord, to help build one another up, to be with one another as well, even though we're all over the place in the world.

I am so glad that you, Outlaw, chose to and have remained our Sheriff! Thank you for helping us!

At the time we started building this place, I was not entirely sure that we even needed this place. I thought we were doing find at that other place ; )

Of course as soon as this forum was built, and I saw some who were quieter elsewhere, now coming out and sharing their faith and as they heard from Christ... then I could see the benefit and I was so happy to have this place just for that reason.

But even more than that, and as you all know, we weren't going to be "fine" (some of us not even permitted) elsewhere for much longer, lol. By the time that happened though, this place was built and ready for us... because CHRIST knew what was coming. Even now, it still awes me, that He directed this place to be built, and so it was ready just as we needed it to be ready.

Thank you for the thread Outlaw!

Peace and love to you all, and to your loved ones,
your sister, and servant, and friend, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:51 pm 

Happy anniversary to us! A cushier job you never had, Outlaw, or one that paid less : )

Sometimes I wonder how an agnostic moderator can stand to read through all the believer threads, or if you do. Thanks for doing a great job. I'm glad we do have a safe place, but sometimes, I DO miss some that don't post anymore and wonder how they are.

Thanks to Tammy, Shelby, and Outlaw for providing this place - we really have been blessed to have it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:09 pm 

Thanks Kim..
Yes..I have enjoyed myself with all of you..

Quote:
I am so glad that you, Outlaw, chose to and have remained our Sheriff! Thank you for helping us!

At the time we started building this place, I was not entirely sure that we even needed this place. I thought we were doing find at that other place ; ) .....Tammy

It`s been a pleasure Tammy..Thanks..
Trust me..
The Jesus People needed their Own Forum..LOL!!..
It`s much easier to watch over you all,here..

Quote:
Happy anniversary to us! A cushier job you never had, Outlaw, or one that paid less : )
Sometimes I wonder how an agnostic moderator can stand to read through all the believer threads, or if you do......ataloa

LOL!!..
Seeing you all happy and safe,is a reward in itself..

I do read the threads..
Basically I`m looking for problems..
If I don`t see any..
I just move on and let everyone enjoy their conversations..
Thanks!..

....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:54 pm 

Nuthin' like a safe place to meet with friends/share about Christ, dear Sher'f (peace to you, my dear, dear friend!)... and you have certainly helped keep this place safe. I know some might wish we were "bigger," but I think I've shared before that I was never told that, that we would be a place where masses of people come - to the contrary, I've always known we would be a "little flock" - LOL! And glad I am of that, personally, as the bigger you are, the more some feel the need to "organize" and have "leaders" and such... and then the problems begin (as we can see by the plethora of religions and religious sects, etc.).

At the same time, I do miss some and hope all is well with all of those "out there" [in the world]. My list of those to pray for is long, I often fall asleep (or get distracted somehow) before I can get all the way through - LOLOL! I console myself knowing that, as you all have pointed out, we are still here... and they know where to find us, should they want/be able to.

I know it can feel "scary," sometimes, when there's not much discussion going on here, but we've all been comforted as to that... and we have SO much to chew on, given all that we HAVE discussed, that we should make it through until the next bit of "hoarfrost" - LOL! So, we're good, I think.

I, personally, am glad that we are still here and know what our dear Lord meant as to those who "stuck with [him]" in his trials. I have not experienced anything near where his trials took him - not even minutely close - but it is encouraging to know that some are still seeking him, even in light of some of the "light" he's shared with us. Hard stuff, sometimes... but when has that not been the case (when we're talking about JAH and Christ)? "Hard to bear," some things. Yet, once we're able to wrap our hearts, if not our heads, around a thing, well... there you go!

So, thank you, dear Sher'f... and ALL of you (and peace to you all!), for being here... still... and sharing as to, with, and in Christ with me and us. I'm sure you know your presence is cause for great joy and is GREATLY appreciated.

Peace to you... and to your dear, dear households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:24 pm 

Wow, three years! Looks like I joined just a few days later (April 14, 2013.) Been a long road, but productive!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:37 pm 

Seems I recall our dear Lord doing quite a bit in just three years, once before, dear LQ - LOLOL!

Peace to you, dear brother, and to your household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm 

Three years already, how time flies !!

Happy Third !!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:40 pm 

cake already in mouth

i drink this chocolate ice cream beverage in your name,
xjwsforChrist Forum!

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:01 pm 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XJW FOR CHRIST FORUM!!

It is hard to believe its been 3 years already. I hope we have many more years here to visit and share with each other.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:57 pm 

Zoe wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XJW FOR CHRIST FORUM!!

It is hard to believe its been 3 years already. I hope we have many more years here to visit and share with each other.

Agreed dear Zoe,

Peace to you and your family, your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 am 

Thank you Kim, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.