xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:04 pm 

.....Image

........The WBT$ now has a Video on How to Make Memorial Bread..
...........Most JW`s are Not Allowed To Eat During The Celebration..
CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODMinistry/ ... 03_2_VIDEO

Plus..
............JW`s Are Now Having "Memorial Bread Making" Parties..
...............................To Make Memorial Bread..
...........Most JWs Aren`t Allowed To Eat During the Celebration..
......................Image

.....................................................................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:27 pm 

ugh.......can't stand it. And why would you show someone measuring flour that way?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:45 pm 

Sigh.......

Such a " privilege" to make it SOOOOO precise, and even a greater privilege to " pass it over."
The physical preparation is so important and yet they completely miss the spiritual ingredients...that being "Christ."

And pride themselves on saying, " He that is faithful in LEAST.... ( obedience to what he exactly said as to partaking) will also BE faithful in MUCH!"

Which is why it will be (maybe) such a shock when our Lord tells ones, " To the extent you did NOT do this to the LEAST of these my brothers...you did NOT do them to ME."

How can one be faithful in MUCH or greater things, when one is not obedient to " the least?"

May our Lords mercy be upon us all, and may those who wish to see and hear our Lords words and invitation to...COME! Take lifeswater FREE!

Your sister and fellow servant of Jaheshau MischaJah, the chosen one of Jah,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:57 am 

Above and beyond the fact that it turned my stomach (peace to you all and a special wink at dear 'At!)... these few "small" issues:

1. Per the woman (who I wondered if she truly had an accent or if the video was made for JWs in foreign lands... and I shuddered at all of the "perfection" going on...), on the night in question, the bread was "passed around." No... it was not. The cup was passed, yes, but after breaking the bread, my Lord handed each one a piece. Hence, his dipping Judas' first, before handing it to him. S'why the RCC priests don't pass the bread, but hand each one a piece (in wafer form, yes, which is WRONG, at least at to the ingredients, as I will share below, but still, individual pieces);

2. Per my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), the bread was not is not limited to flour and water (and if it were, it would be limited to one KIND of flour, so the whole rice, barley, etc., flour would be out). The only limitation was no YEAST. Leaven. Because leaven depicted hypocrisy (Luke 12:1). Like jealousy/envy (which reaches all the way to the bones, and thus to the spirit), leaven permeates the entire "lump"... or person. (1 Corinthians 5:6, 8; Proverbs 14:30). And so, it too (hypocrisy) goes all the way to the bones/spirit. And both, hypocrisy and jealousy/envy, are virtually impossible to remove. They must be covered over, if not cleansed. My dear Lord, however, had NO guile... or hypocrisy (leaven) or jealousy/envy... in him. Hence, the bread could have no yeast.

HOWEVER, it could (and did) include salt, as salt was a GOOD thing (Matthew 5:13). AND... very importantly, it included olive oil... as a representation of the "oil of exultation," or... his anointing. The WTBTS idiots know this... but their own BLINDNESS (born of their LACK OF LOVE) keeps them from accurately SEEING it (Psalm 23:5; Matthew 23:2, 3):

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000285
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200003313

(If the links don't work, Google "Oil of Exultation" and click on the first two WTBTS links).

We know it was OLIVE oil... because that was the main oil... and particularly of a CULINARY nature... of Israel. And it was the BASED for all "perfumed" oils used in anointing. One could not consume perfumed oil, but one could consume pure olive oil. And PURE was/is important as, again, there was no guile in my Lord - (Leviticus 24:2), at least not as to his SPIRIT. Not only did he have flesh like ours, sinFUL, but his flesh held the sins... and thus "corruption"... of those he healed. His SPIRIT, however, was absolutely, totally, and complete UNblemished. (Isaiah 53:3, 4; Psalm 92:15; Luke 8:43-46; John 1:47; 2:23, 24; 7:18; Romans 8:3)

How can WE know, though... besides putting our trust in our dear Lord's word... and the necessary SYMBOLISM of salt and (olive oil)... that the bread included salt and oil? Simple logic: excluding nursing infants, EVERY Israelite had to eat it the night before the Exodus. AND... they had to eat in a hurry. Can anyone of us here even THINK a small child had to eat "bread" made only of flour and water... and do so quickly... AND NOT CHOKE???! C'mon, now.

3. Finally, I found it quite interesting that the message SEEMED to be that each household should be MAKING such "bread." Surely, each household wouldn't be making some for use at a Memorial. So, why, then, even have a video as to HOW to make... and on their PUBLIC site? Unless... time is coming when (1) all will eat of it, publicly... or (2) prepare the "observe" the Memorial... AT HOME. Given their continued message as to "who" may/should eat and who should not... AND their long-standing teaching that one day they will not be able to meet in public... I believe that latter is more likely than the former. Indeed, you all may recall when I shared with you that my dear Lord shared with ME that one day they would NOT have this meeting publicly... but that those who (were permitted to) continue partaking... would do so in a separate, private meeting? If that is the case, "where" and how do those who do NOT "observe" the event? And from where do THEY get the "bread" that they will "pass" among themselves? Things that make one go, "Hmmmmmmm.".

I, SA, have shared these things with you now, as I received them from my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH). I also share with you his words... and that of his Bride... to any of those with ears to hear these... to:

"COME... and TAKE his (Life's/Christ's - John 14:6) 'water'... his BLOOD... which is the holy spirit... LIFE... of his FATHER, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which holy spirit is the blood, breath, and seed of that MOST HOLY One... and is poured out ONLY from the innermost parts of His Son (John 7:37-39)... and is given to ANY who wish it... FREE!"

COME to him, the Holy One of Israel and Savior of the world! DRINK... anyone who is wishing and thirsting! Luke 11:13

If you do so wish it, then may the undeserved kindness and mercy of MY God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH, who breathes armies (of spirits) into existence ("VEH"), and the love and peace of His Son... MY Lord, Master, Savior, Leader, Teacher, Counselor, Husband, and KING... be upon you!

YOUR servant and a slave of that Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:34 pm 

Quote:
ugh.......can't stand it. And why would you show someone measuring flour that way?.....ataloa

I`ve read when you work at WBT$ Head Quarters your told..
"Theres the Right Way,the Wrong Way and the Watchtower Way"
Which I imagine includes 2 dozen clowns climbing out of a tiny car..

Quote:
Such a " privilege" to make it SOOOOO precise, and even a greater privilege to " pass it over.".....Kim

I don`t know why they don`t call it what it is......"WBT$/JW IGNORE Jesus DAY"

My Girl (((Shelby)))..
I knew/was hoping(LOL!!) you`d weigh in on the subject.
I`ve always enjoyed your instructional posts on the Bread and Wine pass over thingy..
What is the right name for that celebration?..
I must stick out like a sore thumb in these conversations..LOL!!

Although I won`t be participating..
I do hope You All enjoy that evening,I know it`s important to you..

.................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:59 pm 

Quote:
What is the right name for that celebration?..

Well, now, I'm not certain that there is an actual NAME for it, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!), but I ALWAYS hear "the Lamb's Passover meal." Then, again... I have learned, as I've just ponder your question... that indeed there is. Here is what I [just] received from my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and HOLY Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH):

It is HIS... or, for us, "the Lamb's"... Passover.

This is MOST accurate, in contrast to:

1. (Just) The Passover - Because that was "Moses'" meal, one facilitated by him (Moses) and using an animal and "eater of vegetation";

2. The Memorial (of Christ's Death) - Because the WTBTS' celebration, while declaring Christ's death and, yes, "doing" the eating/drinking of bread/wine, only does the latter in very small part, thus shutting UP the kingdom of the heavens before men, verses memorializing the Way IN... through Christ... whose flesh are blood are how such can not only live... forever... be either be resurrected or transformed to DO so. John 6:48-58; 11:25, 26: 14:6

3. The Lord's Last Supper - Because this was NOT his last supper with his Apostles... or with those of his Body. While he did not partake of the "product of the vine" (wine) with them any more after that, he DID actually eat... SUP... with them again. Literally... and symbolically, and still does. Matthew 26:29; Mark 14:25; Luke 22:18; 24:28-30; 41-43; John 21:4-13; Revelation 3:20

4. Holy Communion - Because this isn't quite accurate. True, one must partake of the body and blood of Christ to remain in union with him; however eating and drinking does not constitute or effectuate that union; receiving holy spirit does. Hence, it is by means of receiving that (holy) spirit that "one comes into union"... or communes... with Christ, and through him, God. These come to and live, abide, dwell in... or COMMUNE WITH... the one so in union. . That one eats and drinks, however, does not replace the requirement for the OUTPOURING of and ANOINTING with holy spirit. Millions of people partake... take communion. That doesn't mean they're in union with Christ ("Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and do not do the things I say?"). If one has not received the spirit... breath, blood, and SEED... of God, then one is not joined TO God, having not been joined to CHRIST, the "husband" GIVEN by God. And thus, one does not "know" (as a woman knows a man with whom she lays - "yada")... or is one "known" (as a man knows a woman with whom he lays - "yada") BY Christ, and hence, by God ("Lord Lord, did we not do... in your name? I will say to them, 'Get AWAY from me, you workers of lawlessness - I do not KNOW you.") (John 14:23; 15:5) These does not "know" one another by means of the FLESH, though, but by means of SPIRIT. But it is that kind of an intimate "knowing". John 17:3 Hence, Christ is called the "Bridegroom," and those of his Body, the "Bride." THAT... is the [holy] communion. Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:20-23

5. Eucharist - Because while the term means "grace," it is not the eating and drinking of the bread and wine that grant grace, but the MERCY of God and the One whose flesh and blood were given to ALLOW such mercy. It is the receipt of holy spirit that is the manifestation of God's mercy; not the partaking of the bread/wine. One partakes, of course, in RECOGNITION of that mercy, and the HOPE that such will be bestowed upon them (for the faith and thus OBEDIENCE), but Judas partook... and so, again, partaking in and of itself does not mean anything, per se. Indeed, it can be a condemnation, if the one doing so has not cleansed the inside of his/her cup and so eat/drink "unworthily."

So, for me, that leaves what I hear it referred to from the spirit realm and that is, "the Lamb's Passover." This, because:

1. It is the Lamb (who takes away the sins of the world... by MEANS of his flesh and his blood (John 1:29) whose "meal" is being observed; his flesh that is being eaten and his blood being drank (John 6:55, 56);

2. It is that Lamb's Passover, in that:

(a) those who have his blood "splashed" on the "doorposts" of their "houses" (vessels; bodies in which the spirit dwells - 1 John 1:7; Revelation 1:5; 7:14), who are "passed over" by Death (Exodus 12:23; Hebrews 11:28); and

(b) it is a continuation of the ancient Passover (meal) facilitated by Moses, which ancient meal prefigured the TRUE "meal" that was to come later, with Christ as the Passover Lamb. Matthew 26:2; 1 Corinthians 5:7; 1 Peter 1:19; Revelation 13:8

I, SA, have shared these truths with all of you dear ones here, just as I received it from my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH).

Now, some will say that it doesn't matter what one calls it. For me, beyond wanting to OBEY and do just as HE has told me, I would say that, just as with JAH and Christ's names, that may not be the case. Again, the whole "Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord'... and do not do the things I say?" When speaking with others (not of the Body) and referring to, say, the WTBTS' "Memorial," however, that is what I would call it: "the Memorial." Because that is THEIR "celebration," what it is to THEM, what THEY call it. Likewise, when referring to, say, the RCC and other religions' definition, I would say, "Communion" or maybe even "Eucharist," because, again, that's what "they" call it among themselves, what those events mean to such one. I am not sure I can say, "Last Supper" any longer because, again, it was and is not, so that would be/feel like a lie. And calling it the "Evening Meal" doesn't sit right with me... because that is what I call the observance I do when my Lord knocks and comes in to sup with me (Revelation 3:18), a meal shared between he and I, not me and others who are also present.

"The Lamb's Passover", however captures, for me at least, exactly what this event is... and what it does. So, while I may refer to it as others do when speaking with them/about THEIR observance of it, I will call it what I have heard from my dear Lord... his Passover... when and as often as the situation calls for it. And definitely anytime there is NOT some other "religious" connotation involved.

I hope that helps, my dear, dear friend... and thank you for asking.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, my dear Lord and King, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), be upon you, dear Sher'f, and upon your dear household... if you so wish it. May it be upon you ALL... and upon your household, if you so wish it.

YOUR servant, sister, friend, and perhaps fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:49 pm 

Hey Shelby!..

"The Lambs Passover"
I figured there might be a different name for it..One more fitting..
Thank You!..

Thank You also for the Blessing for Me and My Household..
I`ll never turn one of those down..LOL!!

Quote:
YOUR servant, sister, friend, and perhaps fellow slave of Christ,
Shel

Definitely Friend and Sister..
Fellow Slave of Christ won`t work because I`m not a believer..
My "Faith" Bank Account is Empty.....I`m Broke!..LOL!!..

..........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:52 pm 

Thank you Shel and Outlaw for your sharing and kind words. Peace to you both!

Shel, that is very interesting to read. All accounts tell that our Lord " broke it and gave it to them". Yes! Which is how he could dip Judas's prior to his eating. Of course!

The Lambs Passover is a very fitting name, thank you for sharing as you heard.

All in all, what a privilege to hear and learn all of this. We are truly blessed!

And Dear Outlaw, thank you ALWAYS for your kindness and support. I know that even though you may not be participating, your love and support are with all of that do. And thank you!

Love and peace to you both this today, blessings upon you both and your households, your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim