xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:55 pm 

Peace to you all this day....

My youngest son and I were watching a documentary last night on the birth and cycle of life and many cool things were shared as to DNA, cells etc.

We know that our bodies renew cells constantly, therefore shedding old. But what blew me away was that by the time a human reaches the age of 45 we will have shed 400 pounds of dust.

400pounds!!!

Wow!!! I had no idea.

We said, " puts a whole new light LOL on we are from the dust and to dust you will return."

I found it very interesting, thought you might to.

Love, your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:28 am 

I do think this is interesting Kim, thanks for sharing, and I've been reminded of Isaiah 40:15

"the nations....as the film of dust on the scales they've been accounted....He lifts the islands themselves as mere fine dust"

I need to ponder on this....

Loz x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:03 am 

As I said when you shared this with me, dear 'Mom (peace, luv!)... s'one reason I don't... can't bring myself to... dust (my house) every day/week (peace to you, all!). Just seems so... futile... to me: the earth is made of dust, we are made of dust, we exist in a cloud of dust... and we just keep trying to sweep it outside. Why? It's only going to come back in. Heck, based on this, it's already IN, coming off US... and we're just keep trying to sweep it out and add it to the big ball outside. No, I am not ashamed that my house is dusty at times and in various places. It's dust... but not filth. My house is generally clean, but it can be dusty (especially all the dang books and picture frames! Thank gawd for glass-doored bookcases!). Again, just can't bring myself to get caught up in the futility - SO many other... MUCH better... things I'd rather be doing.

Including listening to and speaking with my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH). I mean, I guess I can do "two things at one time" (i.e., dust and talk/listen)... but what if I miss something? For DUST??

Once a month (or so) is good enough for me. Folks don't like it... stay home (seriously). Come see me (and dear hubby)... not my house, please. Nothing to see there. But I LOVE to feed you and share "good news" with you, so come on in. We'll have lunch and a nice chat - LOL!

Peace... and don't dust so hard, luvs! Dust bunnies need love, too! LOLOL!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar... aka "Mary" (y'know, vs. "Martha" - Luke 10:38-42)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:31 am 

I think its interesting too, JM. Thanks for sharing that. I also was thinking along the lines of the dust in the house, and thinking... no wonder there is always so much dust. We can see it in the sunbeams coming through the windows even. It comes from us, lol, and so it never stops.

I don't care about the housework. I try, for the sake of others living in my house. But unless the urge comes over me (or unless I'm mad about something, then look out messy/dusty house, lol), I have better things to do with my time, and that dust (among other things, such as my cluttered desk and table, and the boys teenager rooms), is just going to come back in just a few days.

Peace to you,
your servant and sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:04 pm 

Smiling at all the comments....

Peace to you all my sisters!

Yes, Tammy I used to clean, clean, clean when I was angry LOL! But my life now is so much simpler, smaller, and has NO stress ( only when I bring it my myself). Our Lord is so so wonderful. His love and mercy and compassion is so much more important than worrying about some dust in our homes.
It is a losing battle anyways. Everytime we dust, our bodies leave more behind LOL! I enjoyed sharing. Thought it was cool....

Enjoy your day, your "dusty" fellow sister in Christ, Kim

Post subject: !
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:46 pm 

Quote:
I used to clean, clean, clean when I was angry

Ah, so THAT'S what it was, luv (peace!) - LOLOLOLOL! Girl, you musta been really PO'd... and a LOT - LOLOLOLOL! The truth (finally) comes out - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace, chikkens!

Shellamar, on her own...

Post subject: Re: !
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:59 pm 

AGuest wrote:
Quote:
I used to clean, clean, clean when I was angry

Ah, so THAT'S what it was, luv (peace!) - LOLOLOLOL! Girl, you musta been really PO'd... and a LOT - LOLOLOLOL! The truth (finally) comes out - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace, chikkens!

Shellamar, on her own...

LOL, I guess it did huh? On top of that stupid WT teaching of how squeaky clean our dang houses have to be all the time. And with all the meetings and field service and company we had in our home, the judgement that would have come... Uuughhhhh.....so thankful to have been freed from that! Praise Jah, NO MORE!!!!

Peace to you sis, Kim