xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Conquering Fear
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:38 am 

May you have Peace as our Lord gives it.

This morning at about 4:40 am, I was awake and engaged in a conversation with our Lord, Jaheshua. I started the conversation and he made himself readily available to me. We spoke on a number of desultory things. Then the conversation turned to the subject of “fear.” We spoke of it and I finally asked him, “How does one conquer their fear?” And immediately, before I could even finish that question, Jaheshua responded with, “Love me more.” For a brief moment I was stunned by his answer and thought of the various “takes” on that statement of his. We continued to speak a bit more but the conversation pretty much ended with that last statement of his. I told him I would be pondering that for a while. All the different “takes” one could make of it. Or, just the simple statement after having asked, “How does one conquer their fear?”—“Love me MORE.”

And that’s all I have to say.

Come! Take Life’s Water Free.

--Armand

Post subject: Re: Conquering Fear
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:00 pm 

YES....Thank you my brother and peace to you this day!

That is truly IT in a nutshell. It may sound easier said than done but....it is so true isn't it?

But how can we not Love someone that has done so much for us and loves US so much?

Love your sister and fellow servant of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:25 pm 

I read your post Armand and heard:

"Perfect love throws fear outside"

That explains it for me. Thank you for sharing.

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:00 pm 

Loz wrote:
I read your post Armand and heard:

"Perfect love throws fear outside"

That explains it for me. Thank you for sharing.

Loz x

Yes dear Loz, ( peace to you my sister) I will second that as I heard this today as well. Along with the verse that states, (1John4)

" He that does not love has not come to know Jah, because Jah IS love."

So if Jah IS LOVE (as is Jaheshua) then the amount of dynamic energy or radiation that they consists of is unbelievable.

And if "perfect love casts aside ALL fear", then we can be assured that in our " loving Jaheshua more", we WILL dispel ALL fear.

Thank you again, love your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:24 pm 

[How] can one love more than one fears, though (peace to you, all!)? If you're pondering this, think of it this way:

Imagine yourself out somewhere with your husband/wife. Suddenly, a man runs up, snatches your loved one, tells you he has a gun (he doesn't really, but you don't know that) and that he's taking your spouse with him. What do you do? Stand there in fear, scared to move because he just might have a gun? Or do you kick into gear and think "I don't give a flip WHAT you (say you) have, you ain't takin' MY sweetie!" and go for his face? Do you let your fear paralyze you... so that stand there, helpless, while the man runs off with dear hubby/wifey?

Or do you let your LOVE... for your husband/wife... overcome that fear and move you to ACT, pulling out all of your Superman/woman "moves" and taking that fool DOWN? ("Yeah, THAT'LL show you not to mess wit' MY Boo!")

What if you knew the man didn't really have a gun, but, well, just looked "pretty strong"? Would you tackle him? Or would you be like, hey, hubby's a man, he can take care of himself? Or "Shoot, Wifey's stronger'n me! He don't know what he's gotten himself into - she won't let him drag her off!" and so just stand there, waiting to see what will actually happen?

Well, the Adversary is that "man"... as are all of the people we LET paralyze us... with fear. They SAY they have a "gun" (persecution, pain, illness, loss of income, loss of home, shunning, disfellowshipping, treating us poorly, etc.), but do they REALLY? What if you KNEW they DIDN'T? Didn't have the "power" they CLAIM to have? Would you still just stand there?

OR... would your LOVE move you to act, face DOWN the "man"... and not only hold onto your husband or wife... or child (because that's an even better analogy)... but also your dignity AND your integrity?

Something to consider, dear ones. Who DO you love? More. Are you SURE?

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:40 pm 

I suspect it may be just coincidence but the past few nights I've had a horrific nightmare which continues and gets more and more frightening. It's very definitely a life and death situation I'm in, with a lot of hatred (involving my ex husband). Really distressing stuff. It woke me again a few minutes ago and I've been asking if there is anything our Lord wants me to know.

Am having a hot drink and a browse of the forum to calm me down. One thing is for sure it's given me a real taste of this kind of FEAR.

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:42 pm 

I don't think I believe in coincidences, at least not when it comes to anyone who belongs to Christ.

I will tell you that most times I have had a dream from Christ that made me afraid... it was usually a warning/teaching AGAINST being afraid. Hmm. Writing that "out loud", I may have to rethink (and re-ask) about a couple of dreams from long long ago.

You could write your dream out if you want. Not necessarily to get someone to tell you what they hear it means. But sometimes during the writing of something, for me at least, I hear what it means or I at least hear something more from the Spirit.

But perhaps start with casting the fear out. Know that Christ has you, dear Loz. You don't have anything to be afraid OF. As He has said to us, and He does not lie.

Peace and love to you sister,
your servant, and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:56 pm 

Thank you Tammy. I spoke with our Lord about this thread once I was calmer, and what I learnt or had reinforced was that our daily partaking of Him is what strengthens our bonds of love. The love conquers the fear as Shelby shared.

Peace to all

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 pm 

Greetings and peace to you, all!

One of the "tools" to foment "fear" used by the WTBTS is the loss of family. Not in death, but in association and fellowship. Hence, their heinous act of DISfellowshipping, which more often than not results in the loss of relations with spouses, parents, children, siblings, and other blood relations. And it doesn't stop there: in not choosing the WTBTS, one can lose (very) close friends, even one's livelihood. Loss of any of these is, understandably, reason to fear. The loss of ALL of these, which can also occur, can be ample reason for a person to be in fear of even disagreeing with, let alone leaving that harlot. Indeed, it is the WTBTS' greatest tool, this holding the right to familial consortium over the heads of its members.

We must remember, however, that they are not the first to do so, first to use this particular "tool." Many before them have, even in our dear Lord's day in the flesh. How do we know? Because of what he is recorded to have SAID:

“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:37

You will notice, he did not include husband or wife. Why do you think that is? We can know: because a husband and wife are ONE, in JAH's eyes, and thus in Christ's. And so we can KNOW that if we follow HIM... the "other half" of our flesh will, TOO, to the extent that person considers themselves indeed our other half (they may not but may, unfortunately, allow themselves to be used by the Adversary as yet another source of opposition - Job 2:9

And so just before that he also said:

"I have come to turn
a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household."
Matthew 10:35, 36; Micah 7:5-7

He did NOT say he came to turn a man against his wife... or wife against her husband. Remember, what JAH has yoked together, let no man put apart. Including himself.

And so, while children and parents may be parted because of him, what of spouses? What if it is losing a spouse that causes us fear? Dear ones, that's where faith comes in. That's where we have to remember that even though Job's wife initially opposed him, EVENTUALLY she came around. Had to, right, because they had 12 more kids? LOLOL!

There's also the wise admonition from Paul that says we don't leave, so long as the spouse is agreeable to dwelling with us. Couple that with "he who is not against you is for you," and we don't have to WORRY as to whether our spouses ACCEPTS our beliefs or not. If we love them MORE than we love Christ, however, we could find ourselves in an "Ananias and Sapphira" situation where, for the love of one another OVER Christ, the TWO worked falsely against holy spirit. Did it TOGETHER. Had only one spoken up and stopped the other... or remained true to Christ and refused to go along with the plot... BOTH might have lived!

IF we trust in Christ, we can be ASSURED that either our dear spouse will come on the journey toward him WITH us... or JAH will make the way out FOR us. If we choose others OVER him, though... even out of fear... then we can't say we truly are in union with him. Why? Because we are DIVIDED. Our HEARTS are divided.

Which is a violation of the "first" commandment: that we must love JAH with our WHOLE heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Give to God and Christ FIRST out of our "stores" of love, dear ones. Let that love CONQUER the fear, throw it OUTSIDE (of ourselves). Else, we might find ourselves "outside" (of the Beloved City). Because we weren't WORTHY to enter (through the Door - John 10:9).

As always, peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:27 am 

Well, the Adversary is that "man"... as are all of the people we LET paralyze us... with fear. They SAY they have a "gun" (persecution, pain, illness, loss of income, loss of home, shunning, disfellowshipping, treating us poorly, etc.), but do they REALLY? What if you KNEW they DIDN'T? Didn't have the "power" they CLAIM to have? Would you still just stand there?

OR... would your LOVE move you to act, face DOWN the "man"... and not only hold onto your husband or wife... or child (because that's an even better analogy)... but also your dignity AND your integrity?

Something to consider, dear ones. Who DO you love? More. Are you SURE?

Good morning my sister and peace to you and your household....

Thank you for your sharing. This particular paragraph is so true. When we allow and hand over to the adversary this kind of control, we show we have a love for him more than our Lord Jaheshua. Because then we show we are doubting His words and promises to those that are part of HIS body.
And anything the adversary threatens us with and or does is nothing that out Lord didn't go through himself FOR US!

Thank for for these reminders for me personally and thank for everyone for sharing. Peace to you ALL,
Your sister and fellow servant of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:32 am 

.....Conquering Fear

.......................................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:43 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg3z4Mc ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:19 am 

LOLOLOL at dear AT, hilarious!!!!!! ::))

Peace to you, love your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:19 pm 

GUFFAAAWWWWWWW! S'why I also included that it might be yer child, dear At, chile! Thought, hmmmm... person might NOT step up so quickly, in such a situation, were it a spouse. MIGHT consider themselves "blessed" after all! LOLOLOL!

Peace to you and thanks for that bit of laughter.

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:39 pm 

::))