xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:32 pm 

May you all have peace! This is a continuation from the "Mercy" thread, where I didn't want to confuse the rest of the discussion between my Lord and I very early this morning. As I stated there, the discussion as to mercy led to another matter: what he (the Spirit)... and his Bride... DO.

This is with reference to Revelation 22:17, which states:

"The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life."

There is a part of this verse that many, indeed most, miss. In doing so, they often run what those who are thirsty and those wishing do... with what those who HEAR do... and attribute all to doing the same thing: coming so as to take/receive/drink from... the [water of life]. But that is not the TRUTH. ONE of those mentioned... do something else.

For close to two decades I have been openly sharing what my Lord has said to ME to doing... which "work" is stated right there in the verse, no matter WHAT Bible version one reads. This morning, he expressed... sadness. Because he said that although HE has directed as to what his Bride would do... and has directed ME to share that with others, including WHY I do it... for some reason many still do not grasp what he SAID... and SAYS... his Bride would be doing. Many profess to HEAR him speak to them; yet, is that truly so? Because if SO... then they would DO what he SAID to do, yes? And what did he SAY his bride those who HEAR him are to DO? If we cannot hear it directly from HIM, then we have the verse to TELL us.

For instance, what did he say his BRIDE would do? Is it not:

"The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!”?

And what of those who claim to hear? Is it not:

"... let the one who hears say, “Come!”?

Dear ones, it is often expressed that some "don't hear like [you, Shelby] do!" But WHY is this?? Have we not heard that our dear Lord said "He... that is faithful in what is LEAST... is faithful... in MUCH!"? How then, can we claim to hear, yet not DO what HE said those who DO hear... are to DO??

When I asked some as to this, they realized that, first, they didn't really grasp what the verse was really SAYING - they thought that the verse referred to "inviting" others to come and drink from the cistern that is Christ. And while making such invitation is RIGHT... that is NOT what the verse SAYS such ones would be doing... is it? It does not say:

"The Spirit and the Bride will be inviting others to come!"

Nor does it say:

"Let the one who hears invite others to come!"

It SAYS:

"Spirit and the Bride... SAY... Come!"

And...

"Let the one who hears... SAY... Come!"

Yes? So why the other "interpretation", the "Well, it just refers to inviting others to come!" Because, dear ones, that is one of those "strongly entrenched" teachings received from man! "There is no reason to LITERALLY say 'Come!' THAT's not what the verse MEANS!" But dear ones, that is EXACTLY what the verse means! And while it might be a LEAST thing... the one who DOES it... is doing "just so"... even as TO a "least" thing. They are DEMONSTRATING... FAITH... by doing even such a small thing as SAYING what our dear Lord SAID such ones are to "say"!

Another reason that some haven't been saying it... is fear. Fear of being thought of as being "like Shelby"... or "following Shelby"... or even what others might think of them FOR saying such a thing ("Come! Take life's water free!" or some variation of that). But Shelby didn't make up this command; Shelby has only tried to FOLLOW it... and share with others its existence. John 14:32 Even though it SEEMS a small, insignificant thing.

There are other "small", considered insignificant things that keep ones from coming FULLY to Christ. For example, those who believe that eating (his flesh, by means of the bread) and drinking his blood (by means of the wine)... are "insignificant". That they CAN have life "within themselves" WITHOUT doing this. Although HE is recorded to have said they do NOT (have life within themselves "UNLESS they eat [his] flesh and drink [his] blood! John 6:51-53).

And washing one anothers' feet. HE is recorded to have said:

"Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them." John 13:14-17

And other "small" and "insignificant" things! Many, however, have DISREGARDED these "small" and "insignificant" things... LEAST things... and have mislead... and are STILL misleading others... to NOT do them... because THEY don't WANT to do them, themselves. And so, they excuse/teach/justify these AWAY... in spite of what our dear Lord himself SAID about them and as to them.

If you don't CONDESCEND, however, bring yourself DOWN... and HUMBLE yourself... so as to DO one of these "least" things... how, then, can you expect to be considered faithful... "in MUCH"? Or did our dear Lord lie as to that, as well?

Dear ones, it isn't the BIG things that are important, alone... but the small, insignificant... "least" things... that also carry weight. Indeed, they are among the "weightier" matters! Why? Because they are COMMANDS, too! READ:

""Let the one who hears say 'Come'!"

If you are HEARING... then is he not saying that you should be SAYING "something"? And did he not say what the "something" is?

I am not so naive as to think there will not be some who will have an issue with this. But the truth is that that is their problem. If they want to try and rationalize away what Christ SAID... to WHOM... and what they, in TURN, are to say... so be it. That is between him and them. I, however, as his servant... and thus yours... would be remiss, as to my love for HIM... AND, thus, as to HIS love... and so mine... for YOU... if I did not obey him NOW... and try AGAIN to help you "see" this truth:

He that is faithful in what is LEAST... is faithful... in MUCH.

And what is he asking those who hear to DO... except to SAY... "Come!"?

May those of you with ears TO hear... and so DO hear... the Spirit, who is the HOLY One of of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... and his Bride... when they say to YOU:

"COME! Take 'life's WATER'... the holy spirit of God, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which water is poured out from the innermost parts of that Holy One, His Son... and is given to those wishing and thirsting... FREE!"

AND... when you DO hear that call, may you, TOO, then be part of that Bride... and so say WITH him/her:

"COME!"

NOT just to those you are intimate with... or those you feel "comfortable" speaking of these things and sharing such with. But as a PUBLIC DECLARATION... and so PUBLICLY... for the preserving alive of YOUR soul... and that of your entire household! Romans 10:8-10; Hebrews 13:15, 15

We do not have to stand in the broad ways/streets, market places, or go from house-to-house, as some do, dear ones, no... but we CANNOT be "ashamed" of our dear Lord "before men." Because if we ARE... HE will be ashamed of US... before the face of HIS Father and ours, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies.

I, SA, have shared this with you just as I RECEIVED it... from my Lord, Master, and King, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah), who is the Son of the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies.

Again, peace to you!

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and to all those who go with, and a slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:45 am 

Quote:
It does not say:

"The Spirit and the Bride will be inviting others to come!"

Nor does it say:

"Let the one who hears invite others to come!"

It SAYS:

"Spirit and the Bride... SAY... Come!"

And...

"Let the one who hears... SAY... Come!"

I'm trying to understand this, but I don't yet really get it. Are you saying that an invitation (which is asking) is different than saying 'come' (which is a command)?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 am 

Thank you for sharing this with us Shelby. I am trying to absorb it myself, a lot I relate too in that we should give mercy if we are to receive mercy. That's all I get from it, is there more of a message?

Your presentation of this is not in a "Mercy for dummies" format lol so I need to reread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 am 

If I may paraphrase what I *think* you are saying, Shelby:
If someone claims to hear, they must say "come". If they do not, they are not obeying even a little command.

I think I'm of the thirsty class.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:01 pm 

Quote:
If someone claims to hear, they must say "come". If they do not, they are not obeying even a little command.

I don't know if "must" is an accurate word, dear LQ (peace to you, and to you, as well, dear Ataloa and Zoe!)... because neither JAH nor Christ want ANY to do ANYTHING... they don't WANT to do. However, we have been told, have we not, that it IS better to obey... than to sacrifice? And Christ is recorded as saying, "Why do you call me "Lord, Lord, but do not DO things I SAY?"... yes?

And through David, he said:

"Sacrifice and offering you did not desire
but my ears you have opened
burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.
Then I said, “Here I am, I have come—
it is written about me in the scroll.
I desire to do your will, my God;
your law is within my heart.”
Psalm 40:6-8

So, the thing is that if one IS hearing... then they would DO... what they HEAR. Yes? One SHOULD do... yes... if one is desiring to be in union with Christ? Otherwise, they are either disobeying... and/or begging off... which can negate that union, given Christ's words to those who say to him, "Lord, Lord, didn't we do such and so in your name?" Yes?

Which is not a problem, per se, disobeying/begging off, if that is what one CHOOSES to do. At least, not in THIS world. There's no JC meeting. No reproof, marking, disfellowshipping, excommunication, etc. But one cannot make such a CHOICE, can one, AND say they belong to Christ, can they, given his words as to those who call him "Lord," but don't do what he tells them? I am not meaning those who don't quite get it and so don't do it. I mean, once one comes to UNDERSTAND... and GRASP that it IS a command... yet, chooses to disregard, ignore, beg off... perhaps because of... fear? Of man? Of what others might "think" of them? Of how they "sound", saying such words? Etc.?

But no, the verse isn't saying, then, "Here's what you MUST do." It is saying what the Bride... those who DO hear... DO... and SHOULD do. That if one IS part of Christ's Bride... then one WILL say "Come!"... because that is what HE SAID he and his Bride SAY. So, if you HEAR HIM say it... and if you are joined to him, you DO hear him, starting with YOU... then you not only do what HE does... but what he SAYS. Yes?

Please note, dear LQ... and ALL of you dear ones: I didn't put this out there to lay a guilt trip on anyone, not at ALL. I did it, first and foremost in obedience to my Lord, the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah), who TOLD me to share with those "thirsting." And I KNOW he meant those HERE... because he SAID here, this "city." I also did it to perhaps help some who might be wondering "why" they don't hear as much as they wish/better than they do... consider what MIGHT be standing in the way: their failure to LISTEN to what the Spirit SAYS... and DO what he says. DO..."just so". Or, perhaps, their failure to HEAR, in the first place.

Now, does that mean all will ACCEPT what I have shared as to this matter? No, of course not, dear one. But that is not my concern nor is it my business. It is between the one... and Christ. So, each one must decide for himself/herself as to whether/how/where this might apply to them. I just put it out there, as I was directed to.

I hope that helps!

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:08 am 

May you all have peace.

I was searching for an unrelated thread and found this thread instead. In rereading it, I've found that the depth of my density apparently knows no bounds. : )

As one who has heard the Spirit and Bride say "Come", I am moved this morning to also say "Come! Take Life's water free."

Ataloa (trying to exercise a little faith)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:53 pm 

EXUBERANT APPLAUSE... here, certainly, and NO doubt also among the "heavenly host", my dear, dear sister and fellow slave of Christ!

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our of GLORIOUS Father, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the LOVE and PEACE of His Son and Christ, our dear, dear Lord, Savior, Master, and King, JAHESHUA, the HOLY One of Israel and the very (HOLY) Spirit who SAYS "Come!" to those wishing and thirsting... be upon you... and upon your entire household... to time indefinite!

PEACE to you and to your dear household... and may JAH bless and keep you ALL... for YOUR demonstration of faith in His Son!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:34 pm 

As one who has heard the Spirit and Bride say "Come", I am moved this morning to also say "Come! Take Life's water free."

/:) /:) /:)

Peace and love to you my sister. May you continue to hear and obey our Father Jah and His Son our Lord Jaheshua and may they bless you and your entire household, your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:43 am 

Good day, may you all have peace.

Early this morning while more asleep than awake, I heard my master say "Read it, read it all". I did not know at first know what he was referring to. I, in my own mind had decided what it must be based on what I had been experiencing the last couple of days. A couple of hours later, I got out of bed a little earlier than usual.

I opened my laptop and was going to check out the latest world news. Instead, I came straight to this "City". I was looking through the current topics, and heard "This is what you need to read". I had imagined it would be something that would be many pages be cause I was told to "read it all". Then I understood what was meant is that I was to read EVERY WORD.

When I was very young, my mother would make me read the Watchtower or Awake, before I could play. Sometimes, I was in the middle of playing and would have to stop and could not continue until I did this reading. I learned how to read the title, search through the article and find the pertinent information. Then I would hurry to my mom and quickly tell her what the article was about. Sometimes, I would have to read several articles before returning to play. This turned into a training; a way I would read all article and papers. Needless to say, this caused much difficulty when reading instructions to assemble something or following precise instructions or guidelines for a project. And, here I am today.

The time for leaving out the little things, the seemingly insignificant things must come to an end if I am to serve the Master the way I want to. I opened this thread and read every word, more than once (except John14:32. I am sure I will find out very soon what the scripture referred to is). I recently have had a experience with a coworker that I have been training. I have not been able to get him to take care of the little things. In many of the bigger things that he enjoys and wants to learn and do, he does fine. But now, my boss is talking about getting rid of him because the little things that are not being done is noticeable every day.I have invested a great deal of time, energy and patience in training him. Yet, the little things that he is not doing is most likely going to cause him to be removed from my team and this company.

My Lord has spent a great deal of time and patience and has even sent His servants to help train me. I have been just like the young man I have been working with. From this day forward I pray through my Lord, the Holy One, Jahesua Meschajah, to our heavenly Father and mighty God, Jahveh, to retrain me and make me new that I may not be removed because of not reading and listening to the little things. PLEASE KNOW THIS, I am sharing MY OWN experience and personal desire.

So, today I am moved by my Lord to say. Come, take life,s water free.

A fellow servant and bride of my Lord Jahesua Meschajah

finacall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 am 

I hear you my brother! Peace to you this day,

We are in this together. Constantly needing to check ourselves, keeping our eyes on CHRIST who is that copper servant and into the mirror and reflection of Him only.

Thank you for sharing with us all,

Our Lord is truly amazing to come to know and understand and that he continually reminds me as well to share this invitation to Come and take lifeswater free! I am grateful for his gentle love and guidance and reminders to me always.

Your sister and fellow servant of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:23 am 

I love all you guys (and girls)!

I love that you were both (and of course everyone else who is so moved) moved to obey and call out here as the Spirit and the Bride call out. Because it is love for Christ Jaheshua (and of course also His Father) that moves us to obey Him.

"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

May you all be given peace and love, as Christ gives these things,

And may all of you who thirst and all of you who seek, may you hear the call from the Spirit and the Bride, and "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

(Which water is holy spirit, given without end to Christ (the Life - hence, the water of Life) by His Father, that He (Christ) may give this water (holy spirit) to whomever He chooses.)

Your servant, and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:35 am 

Peace to everyone ( and thank you Shelby and Kim).

I so enjoyed reading your post, FinalCall; it was very moving. I am glad the Lord let you see yourself in what was going on at work and that He does not give up on us - even though it has been close to two years since Shelby tried to help us see this on just this one thread.

Thank you, Shelby, for obeying our Lord, and trying to help us understand these things; we have such a long way to go.

I never did find a John 14:32 anywhere though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:49 pm 

Hello ataloa, tec and mom

Thank you for your comments and encouragement. I apologize for the confusion with John 14:32.

Shelby said
[color=#00BFFF]Another reason that some haven't been saying it... is fear. Fear of being thought of as being "like Shelby"... or "following Shelby"... or even what others might think of them FOR saying such a thing ("Come! Take life's water free!" or some variation of that). But Shelby didn't make up this command; Shelby has only tried to FOLLOW it... and share with others its existence. John 14:32 Even though it SEEMS a small, insignificant thing.[/color]

I did not have time this morning to look up the correct verse she had intended. Although I believed she may have been referring to Luke 16:10 (because there is no John 14:32)
“He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.

I am sure she will correct me if I am wrong.

FinalCall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:08 pm 

Thank you Shelby for listening and posting. Thank you for your years of patience and encouragement. This is a milestone in my life that you have tried to get me to understand for many years (we will leave the actual number of years out) :D

I love you, my dear sister.

Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:29 pm 

Greetings... and the peace of our dear Lord to you ALL!

First, I am overjoyed... and totally overwhelmed with love and emotion... that some of you are now able to grasp this... that it is not WHAT we're to SAY but that we SAY it. Can we truly BE [part of] our dear Lord's Bride and NOT join him in saying "Come!" AND "Take [his] water FREE!"? When that is he and his Bride SAY? I am rejoicing that you get not just the literalness... but what the invitation to "come" means... and Who is glorified in our saying it!

Please, PLEASE do not look BEHIND at what you may not have done. NOW, keep your nose to the plow... and your eye on the Copper Serpent... so that GOING FORWARD your "furrow" will be straight!

Second, I have to thank dear Tams (peace to you, my dear sister!)... who not only listened to our dear Lord but maybe remembered that I sometimes transpose numbers (but never words for some reason)... and so quoted for you dear ones the verse I MEANT: John 14:23 ... not 14:32.

I included that verse to perhaps help any who needed to understand WHY I do what I do, share what I share... and try to do "just so," including LITERALLY joining my dear Lord IN his invitation. As the verse says:

"He that LOVES me... OBEYS my word."

I can only comment as to myself but I don't think I can say I love him... and that be TRUE... if I am NOT doing what he SAYS. And John wrote that the Spirit [i]AND HIS BRIDE... SAY... "Come! Take Life's water free!" If that is TRUE... and John's revelation was given him BY Christ, then anyone NOT saying this can't be [part of] that Bride.

And no, it ISN'T enough to say something else... something that "certain men" mislead others to BELIEVE is the same thing but is NOT. For example, "Come to [insert whatever religion you want to here].

All of that aside, I am SO happy for you both, dear At and dear FC!! Peace to you both, to your entire households... and may the undeserved kindest and mercy of our God and Father, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and His Son and King, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MISCHAJAH), be upon you AND upon your households... to time indefinite!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel, who typed this on her cell phone so there's probably more typos - LOLOL!