xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 pm 

Ok this is a REALLY vivid dream. I don't usually HAVE them that often. my girlfriend isn't around. She went to classes and I gotta tell someone! In the dream: I was 'watching something on tv' that was animated, and it was the same animation as Shrek and Bugs life etc... It took ALL the super heros and did a flip side to them. For example Superman was extremely heroic but also GAY and narcissistic, even BIG FOOT was in it! He had the power to control the trees and oceans. But he'd meet like aquaman and there would be like this halious stupid, retarded snide subtle passive aggressive arguement with them.

the funny thing is the ENTIRE dream was pixar type animation. I woke up in my dream into what I perceived as 'reality' and explained to my girlfriend! I was like 'oh my god, I had this really GREAT dream about an idea' told her how everything had a flip side to it, and animation was like pixar. I remember the thought came to me like something happened and the co-actress would say something along the lings of 'oh we need to take him to the clinic, there is this great indian...' the lead stop her and say 'I know i Know an indian doctor a extremely thick accent' ...and she goes 'no....actually ...male indian ..........nurse.' a record scratching sound happens and you see this indian male nurse propped with his feet up behind the nursing station reading a bollywood magazine sucking on a lollipop, with arrogant eyes skimming the pages and he looks at the camera and arrogantly and with an indian accent says 'Whadt? OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........I could't makde my lasdt stdudent paymendt'

Things like that. EVERYthing had a flip side. EVERYTHING. I can't remember the rest, but it was like watching this great tv show, through out the dream. Like I said, I woke up IN the dream and told my girlfriend, and I WENT online and remembered the title of the show....it was called "Speaking of Oracles" and I found a YOUTUBE video with all this and in the description it had 'we're making a new animation please send us your information for an audition, if you want to get into hollywood this is your chance' or whatever....

I went to the audition and there was an indian girl who was making the audition, but she apparently had some 'fairytale' thing attached to her. She had REALLY long pants.......like about 30 feet long. We got along and I started talking about stuff I had been thinking, she didn't like what I was saying cause it was 'her show' but we got along and then I really woke up, and had to type this out.

this show.......was SO FUNNY, my subconscious mind is something else, i'm telling ya. You have to visualize what i'm thinking in order to get the jokes. ....wow....well.....that makes sense..hence the 'animation.' hm...that's weird.

But i'm serious EVERY line of the show was like freaking joke. and the title wasn't explained, but I think there was a punch line of something like "and SPEAKING of oracles......' like it was making fun of all the animations. But the actual title was "Speaking of Oracles" .......so WEIRD and bizzare! I would pay money for that to be a series. I'm telling you. WEIRD thing was, IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIVID! sooooooooooooooo vivid. Normally dreams arn't THIS VIVID! I missed all the other jokes, but almost everything was like the feeling of the the penguins from Madagascar, and Indian doctor from courage the cowardly dog and everyone had their flip side, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO great. I would LOVE to make this into an animation. It took ALL THE CLICHE' and FLIPPED them. and oh something about the title "Speaking of Oracles" .....is very poetic, but extremely deeply personal to me, like the words were very intimate' even a now

But alas.....i'm just a male indian nurse.......no accent tho aight?!!

Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:22 pm 

I love vivid, strange dreams. About the only time I feel truly alive is when I'm dreaming. (My life is kinda boring... work, eat, sleep, wash, rinse, repeat.) Yours was an interesting dream. Do you happen to play an online game called "DC Universe Online"? I ask because that game is all about superheros and villains, and if you play as a hero, your computerized companion is named "Oracle". The components of your dream reminded me of the game, except for the flipside, of course.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 pm 

No actually I havn't. My girlfriend is a gamer, but she's into the really 'cute' animation online computerized games. I on the other hand love music though and seems to be the ONLY thing that helps me through 'rough times' , oh and comedy. I LOVE comedy characters like lago from aladin, timon and pumba, donkey from shred OH the minions, I LOVE the minions!!! .......all the comedic relief type characters.

<-----------*points to my icon*

Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 pm 

Quote:
this show.......was SO FUNNY, my subconscious mind is something else, i'm telling ya. You have to visualize what i'm thinking in order to get the jokes.

As someone who loves eastern Indian humor (unlike most Asian humor, which I tend not to get, and a good-sized chunk of British humor - not sure why; maybe it's too "clean" for the likes of me), and knowing you and YOUR humor (which can be off da' CHAYNE sumtymes, luv - peace to you!)... I have NO doubt your dream was funny. REALLY funny.

Ennywho... I call these "movie dreams" because I'd swear (were I a swearin' gal... and if I had the money/backing), they could be made into really good movies. I'm thinkin' that's how a lot of folks come up with their movies. That, and books (but I wouldn't be surprised if many books had THEIR beginnings from dreams).

There are different kinds of dreams and different kind of dreaming. Trick is... to know which is which... and when - LOLOL!

Peace to you and thanks for sharing!

Shellamar, on her own...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:50 pm 

I've read books in dreams (and that is pretty interesting), reading each line, even telling myself I'll remember what I'm reading when I wake up... unfortunately, I do not remember when I wake up, lol.

James Cameron created the Terminator series around a dream. Sometimes a single image (in a dream or just popping into your head) is the basis for a book or movie, etc. Or song.

Peace!