xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:45 pm 

What would you say..
If you had the Opportunity to talk to one of the WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes??!!..

Cedars AKA Loyd Evans got that Opportunity and Video`d it..
This is his conversation with WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope Anthony Morris..

CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OgmdF-0YGyU

WTF was that?!..
Cedars gave Morris a false "cover story" so he could talk to him..
Cedars was obviously "Star Struck" and immediately exposed his "cover story" as a "Tissue of Lies" ..
Then Cedars took a few Lame Swings at Morris.....Morris simply hung up the phone..
I`d say Tony Morris won that round....Not that he had to do anything..
Cedars beat himself up..

Security at Bethel will get an over haul this morning..
Morris will use "Cedars Phone Call to Tony Morris" in his next talk at a WBT$ JW Assembly..
To show how Sneaky and DimWitted,Lying exJWs are..

..................................................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:51 pm 

I watched it. Amazing he got through to him. Tony seemed to have a nice sense of humour and I kind of felt bad for him when he discovered he was being pranked. I don't personally agree with pranking people like that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:19 pm 

Hey Zoe!..

It was a really bad idea..
The only lies exposed were Cedars..
He did that to himself..LOL!!

.................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 pm 

Quote:
What would you say..
If you had the Opportunity to talk to one of the WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes??!!..

Prolly a lot of what I said to one of the Big Band WTBTS Popes (i.e., Carrie Barber from the LAST "generation" of WTBTS popes), somewhere in the gist of:

"Ya'll got some things WRONG here, 'Brother'. But they don't HAVE to be, 'specially since you're 'anointed' and all... right?"

Or some such thing.

I am not sure one should lie about who they are in order to try and publicly expose someone else. Sort undermines credibility. I get it, the someone might not speak with you otherwise, but then... that's the way the 'world' goes 'round sometimes. On the other hand, making yourself inaccessible to common folks, while claiming to be an "ambassador substituting for Christ", it actually anti-Christ. How so? Well, what common folks did Christ... or the Apostles... hide THEMSELVES from. Indeed, Christ said to STOP preventing the little children from coming to HIM. Who, then, are any of the REST of us... man, woman, or child... and ESPECIALLY claiming an anointing... to be SO "high up"... that we are unreachable by or immune to the questions from common folks seeking answers?

IMHO, then, Mr. Morris and those like him get what they deserve when folks fool them into conversation. Just step up, let folks ask you what they wish to, outright, before man AND God... and they won't HAVE to pretend/try to trick you. On the other hand, if you deign TO try and trick someone into a conversation, YOU had better have your OWN ducks in a row, too.

Peace to you, all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel, Just keeping it real, 'cause someone has to...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:41 pm 

I agree with many of the comments posted on that other site... this was, sadly, a seriously wasted opportunity.

Why are the GB folks so protected that someone like you or me can't just call them up and talk to them? I think Shelby was spot on here:

Quote:
Indeed, Christ said to STOP preventing the little children from coming to HIM. Who, then, are any of the REST of us... man, woman, or child... and ESPECIALLY claiming an anointing... to be SO "high up"... that we are unreachable by or immune to the questions from common folks seeking answers?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:43 pm 

I didn't listen to the account (peace to you, all!). I know enough from similar experiences... and the reaction of the "sister" who accompanied ME to Bethel some time ago... to know that while a whole lot of folks who CLAIM to be "free" and "not scared" of the GB... really still are in fear, when it comes right down to it... and so, not TRULY free. Sadly, I have to include in that lot many of those who still hide behind Internet pseudonyms. Not everyone, of course - some simply use one because it's the "thing" to do, say, on Internet forums. Many, however, do so because of fear [of being found out by the WTBTS... and most of all, DF'd. Which is WHY the WTBTS DF's - THEY know the CONTROL that instilling such fear GRANTS].

I am NOT speaking of ANYONE here. No, seriously, I am not (so please, PLEASE, do not take this personally!). Because here, we pretty much know the story (behind folks anonymity). Some, perhaps, style themselves double agents, still on the "inside" while sending information to the "outside." And there is some benefit in that. I mean, as long as such a one is not claiming any real loyalty to Christ. In which case, I'd have to ask... why? Christ didn't have/use double agents, so...

Think, though, what would happen to the WTBTS (heck, the RCC, LDS, SDA, and all of the other "daughters"), if EVERYONE just let go of their FEAR. Whether it be of what was done TO them (a la Christ)... or what was SAID... ABOUT them.

May the day come when ALL of mankind can stand UP... and make a COURAGEOUS reply... the one taunting the MOST HOLY One of Israel. JAH of Armies. It will come. And may we all here be part of it.

Peace... without fear... to you ALL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:22 am 

bwahhhhhhhhhhh, as soon as i saw the title here, i just burst ::)) ....and i have not even listened to the call yet.....pray tell what it could possibly contain.... i'm all giddy with anticipation O-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 am 

:/ //;) circus vargas, at its best. i hate the circus. always have. i called bethel, taped it, but it failed to upload. i spoke with a bro at serv desk...asked how it was so easy for jwsurvey guy to get gb number in first place and then to actually speak to him...the guy hung up after telling me to write the org and inquire that way. roflolol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:11 pm 

lol he deleted all of my comments...guess he heard my audio reply....lolololol crap, and i usually copy and paste them in my discussion section, but i didnt do it this time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:37 pm 

Quote:
i spoke with a bro at serv desk...asked how it was so easy for jwsurvey guy to get gb number in first place and then to actually speak to him...the guy hung up after telling me to write the org and inquire that way. roflolol.....sKally

I`ll bet heads rolled for Cedars getting through to Tony Morris..LOL!!..
I doubt you where hung up on..
The guy probably tore the phone out of the wall and threw it out on the street..LOL!!..

.........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:51 pm 

Well, I allowed a few hours to pass by and called MOAKE's office again. I played the tape over the phone, on the voicemail. Had to call back to fit most of it onto vm. BUT IT FAILED AGAIN TO UPLOAD. Maybe cuz i am playing a youtube tape while trying to record one, using two tabs? BUT IT LEAST IT IS ON MOAKES VM.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:10 pm 

Quote:
I`ll bet heads rolled for Cedars getting through to Tony Morris

Maybe, maybe not. Morris kept his composure and didn't embarrass himself. It might even end up in an assembly video, showing a GB member responding to an "opposer" in a dignified manner.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:34 pm 

Quote:
Morris kept his composure and didn't embarrass himself. It might even end up in an assembly video, showing a GB member responding to an "opposer" in a dignified manner......GL TireBitter

I 100% agree with you..
In fact..
I think Morris would be a fool not to use it,in one of his special talks..
Morris did really well,Cedars made Morris look even better..

..............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:40 pm 

Quote:
I am not sure one should lie about who they are in order to try and publicly expose someone else. Sort undermines credibility......Shelby

Especially if you "Immediately Expose" that you`ve "Just Lied"..
Then call the person you just lied to "Delusional"..
The person doing that "Sounds Crazy!"..

...........................Image...OUTLAW