xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:08 pm 

Amen and Amen my sisters....

My heart is rejoicing and nervous at the same time.

This I have been hearing as well and shared it on a post to Tammy and Anomos. I briefly shared that I try to keep up with some of this conflict in Israel. Can't understand some of the reading, and my heart is saddened at the violence.

But I can feel our Lords pain when he said in Matthew 23:37-39

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Mat 23:38
Look, your house is left to you desolate.

Mat 23:39
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’fn”

This is not what he wanted to happen. Our Lord tried and tried and tried to help them. Yet they would not have it. They did not want it! All this is a result of them rejecting the one that Jah sent to them.

The time is crucial and as Shelby shared...

Oh, dear, dear ones.... may those with ears to hear... HEAR... and get the SENSE of what has just been revealed to us... and may those without ear but WISHING them... RECEIVE them... so AS to hear this revelation... and even more... when He, the Spirit, and his bride SAY to such one:

"COME! COMMMMMEEEEE! NOW, if you have not already!! TAKE 'LIFE's' (Christ's) water... the holy spirit of GOD... which 'water' HE... Christ, the SON of God and His HOLY One and HOLY Spirit... pours OUT... upon ANYONE truly WISHING it.... FREE!"

Your sister as well and fellow slave of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, the chosen one of Jah! Kim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm 

Why is your heart "nervous," dear 'Mom (peace to you luv!)? I kinda think I know what you mean but I'm not totally sure I understand. Can you explain? Thanks!

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:36 am 

AGuest wrote:
Why is your heart "nervous," dear 'Mom (peace to you luv!)? I kinda think I know what you mean but I'm not totally sure I understand. Can you explain? Thanks!

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

Good morning sis and peace.....

I think the nervous feeling is the urgency of this. My spirit is... " Everyone, get on the ark" while there is still time. Please...Please....Please!!! That our Lord is holding out His hand and " begging" so that all come under his protection of this new covenant. ( the hen gathering her chicks...)

And that the invitation to say, "COME!!! Those that wish and want to hear, take lifeswater, Holy Spirit from our Lord that speaks to us ALL...for FREE!!!

Love and peace to you ALL ths morning /:)
Your sister and fellow slave of The Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, kim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:13 am 

Justmom wrote:
AGuest wrote:

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

Good morning sis and peace.....

I think the nervous feeling is the urgency of this. My spirit is... " Everyone, get on the ark" while there is still time. Please...Please....Please!!! That our Lord is holding out His hand and " begging" so that all come under his protection of this new covenant. ( the hen gathering her chicks...)

And that the invitation to say, "COME!!! Those that wish and want to hear, take lifeswater, Holy Spirit from our Lord that speaks to us ALL...for FREE!!!

Love and peace to you ALL ths morning /:)
Your sister and fellow slave of The Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, kim

I must add a P.S....

My Lord just reminded me while I was in the shower ( LOL) that the urgency and feeling I have is also for me personally to " listen and obey " now as it is preparation and training for the future. If I can't/won't do it now, I won't do it THEN!

Peace and love to you all, your sister in CHRIST Kim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:04 pm 

Smile. Yes, luv... knowing you, I thought it might be the second! Glad YOU heard... and I know you'll listen, so as to know how to "conquer" what's causing that "nervousness" - LOLOLOL! A hint, if I may? Conquering FEAR itself... so that you CAN do "just so." And, when/where you CAN'T conquer your fear... doing "just so" ANYWAY... because of FAITH.

He hasn't lied to us yet, luv. So no reason NOT to leave off fear and DO... "just so"!!

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our Father, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, our dear Lord, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah ), be upon you, as I KNOW you wish it, my dear, dear sister!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:23 pm 

AGuest wrote:
Smile. Yes, luv... knowing you, I thought it might be the second! Glad YOU heard... and I know you'll listen, so as to know how to "conquer" what's causing that "nervousness" - LOLOLOL! A hint, if I may? Conquering FEAR itself... so that you CAN do "just so." And, when/where you CAN'T conquer your fear... doing "just so" ANYWAY... because of FAITH.

He hasn't lied to us yet, luv. So no reason NOT to leave off fear and DO... "just so"!!

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our Father, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, our dear Lord, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah ), be upon you, as I KNOW you wish it, my dear, dear sister!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

/:) g:) :D

Thanks sis....Peace, Love and Mercy upon you and your household as well...

Love your sister and fellow servant of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:56 pm 

Quote:
OMG... omg... omg... I've JUST received the following from my dear, DEAR Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah):

The promise to Israel will not be FULFILLED... until they say... AS A NATION... "Blessed is he that comes in the name of JAH." Which I have just learned from my dear, dear Lord that they say... as a RESULT... OF the "great tribulation." OMG.. omg... omg...

They won't say it, as a NATION, however, until they are full on in that conflict... which will be the WORSE tribulation they have EVER experienced... and they've experienced some pretty bad ones! But THIS time... they will be SO overtaken that in sheer DESPERATION they will call out to the SON of God, our dear Lord!

Quote:
And... JAH will HEAR them... and SEND him!

THAT is what tirggers our dear Lord's return, dear ones! Once again, the CRY OF ISRAEL is what will prompt the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, to act! By that time, the number of the great crowd will be filled... and the Door closed. The "rain" of the "great tribulation" will start... and Israel WILL cry out for help. Not those in the Ark, but those OUTSIDE.

I was looking up a particular verse for something else... and came across this from Isaiah 30:19, and was reminded of what was shared from the Spirit on this thread:

"O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as He hears, He will answer you."

Peace to you all,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 pm 

WHOOO HOOOOO (SA jumps up and down and claps hands)!! THANK you for sharing that, dear tec (peace to you, luv!). I know I've read it (we all have, yes?), but it was not brought to MY mind/heart. I just posted what he told me... and, as has occurred MANY times before, someone ELSE is used to provide where it is "written." Why is it sometimes done this way? To (1) provide a "SECOND witness" to the thing heard, and (2) to allow us to put FAITH in the thing heard. Once we DO... THEN he shows us where it is "written"!

I am SO jazzed! Because, again, he PROVES to ME that:

"ALL I tell you... IS written..."

Even if not in the Bible, it IS written. That it IS in the Bible, well, all the more to rejoice, because for some, the Bible is the ONLY written source they will consider.

Thank you, thank you... dear, dear sister!

Peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:27 pm 

Yeah, I had never 'read' it that way before either, until today when the Spirit opened it to me, and I could hear what was meant, so I could share with you all here.

Peace to you!
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:18 pm 

Wonderful second witness!!!!

Thank you for sharing this Tammy. g:)

Peace and love to you my sisters....waving hello to Shelby as well.....

Your sister and fellow slave of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:11 am 

Quote:
OMG. How privileged we are, dear ones, to receive this information!! To receive ad know the "signs"... NOT because we ASKED for them... but because we have FAITH so as to not to HAVE to ask for signs! JUST because we put faith in the One who can REVEAL them to us... and TRUSTED that WHATEVER we need to know, he WILL share it with us... at the PROPER time!

Which begs the question, given the current conflict: what "time" IS it??

Yes! And Wow! Thank you for sharing just as you heard, and thank you Tammy for the second witness.

Most of all thanks be to Jah and His son Jaheshua for giving us these precious truths.

Loz x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:15 am 

That cry for help is all the "evidence" JAH needs to know their repentance... and faith (mornin ' and peace to you, all!). Unlike them, though, HE is merciful. And His mercy will not just be shown to the Jews... but to ALL of Israel. Even those who are "Arabic."

Peace, therefore, in Jerusalem, Gaza, and EVERYWHERE God's people can be found... in flesh AND spirit.

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with, and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:21 am 

Thinking maybe if I post something this thread won't show as "unread" anymore (due to the intruding posts)... so please bear with me (it might not work).

Peace to you all!

SA, on her own...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:21 am 

Yep, worked!