xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:53 pm 

skally is about to talk to the illustrous jonny bethelite!!! he was on all along.....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:54 pm 

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IS THIS 4 REAL? THIS GUY IS NO BETHELITE. JEHOVAHS UNDERGROUBD...LOLOLOL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:55 pm 

IS he drunk or on dope? what the hell?

Hey Shelby!..
It`s pretty hard for AAWA to distance themselves from this..
I`ve gotten more confirmations on the video..

......................................Image...OUTLAW

Ya he always sounds really smacked up..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:15 pm 

I`m getting more confirmations on what was said by AAWA in New York..
This is starting to snowball..It`s undeniable..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:26 pm 

I definitely heard something suspicious.

Why the apology?

Why the knowing snickering?

What did Bo mean when he said, "It doesn't smell"?

Sylvia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:34 pm 

Hey Sylvia..

Too many people have heard the same thing..

.....................Image...oUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:39 pm 

syl, " whips out a huge ERECTION"....he did not say, as hoyle is desperately trying to convince everyone now, redirection.

as outlaw says, too many have heard it now. the video needs to be pulled. its a sham.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:46 pm 

AAWA is refusing to pull the video..
They`re pretending everything is fine..
They did an extremely poor job trying to discredit me..
Too many people are saying the same thing..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 pm 

par. this should convince anyone what a fraud and sham this has been from the start.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 am 

I can't speak as to their organizational integrity, dear Skals (mornin' and peace to you, luv!). I can imagine that developing/running (trying to develop/run) such an organization... coming from a JW background and maybe/probably little or no formal education makes it tough. Even in the world, the expectation is for it to take 3-5 years before a business is expected to really begin seeing the "fruits" of its purpose. Couple that with not REALLY being taught what honesty, integrity, and truth TRULY are (as evidenced by the failure to admit the faux pas and apologize... to the viewers, if not the "brother")... I can't imagine how anyone would really expect anything different. Add to that the puerility of many JWs/exJWs (the former, being like Rapunzels locked in the tower - pun intended - and the latter often like kids finally let out for recess)... well, it's not fair to expect SO much early on.

I get it: everyone's afraid of yet more false intentions and exploitations. Makes total sense. But folks have to understand that MOST of these anti-WTBTS efforts got their organizational "training" FROM the WTBTS. Perhaps these folks are scammers; perhaps, though, they're just (a little) inept and unsophisticated. Time will tell. But to judge and condemn on a silly, impulsive faux pas seems, well, a bit hasty... and, well, just as silly... to me.

True, their current carrying out of their purpose may be faulty. But it seems they ARE (trying to) bring attention to a matter even YOU think should be exposed. I totally understand they're not doing it perhaps the way YOU might. But unless there's only ONE way... and I can think of few things for which there IS only one way... actually, I can think of only one... coming to JAH, that One Way being Christ - yet I am SURE there are MANY who would disagree with me)... why not allow them their ATTEMPT?

I get it: the word "erection" has a bad connotation and maybe evokes some feelings of "bad" intentions in you. It was a childish, inappropriate comment. And the video should be removed, if NOT for that then, as I shared, for prudent BUSINESS reasons (i.e., mitigate potential lawsuit for slander).

What bothers ME is the UNRIGHTEOUSNESS and HYPOCRISY of the comment: sure, there absolutely are pedophiles within the WTBTS. I don't think even THEY are denying that. But to just start insinuating that EVERY man there is/could be is just wrong. It's slanderous. It's violates GOD's law about "bearing false witness against" one's brother/fellowman. It's evil to do that... when one has NO proof, reason, or justification.

Finally, I don't like them (anyone) slandering ME, calling ME an apostate, which in THEIR minds is WORSE than a pedophile (obviously). And if I could "appeal to Caesar" to make them STOP... I would. I can't, though, so I appeal to my Lord and my Heavenly Father to forgive them. Why would I not do the same for some inexperienced folks who simply erred with their words like here?

It was stupid, inappropriate, unthoughtful, maybe insensitive, and definitely "juvenile", as dear At stated (peace to you, dear lady!). But was it worthy of judgment (of their intent) and condemnation of (their efforts)? I'm not so sure. Rather than condemn them, why not use the energy to perhaps EDUCATE them (as to what NOT to say and WHY)? If they LEARN (maybe FROM) you... won't the benefit be another, maybe even stronger advocate FOR your cause? That seems to make more sense to me than being offended over a barely audible faux pas.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and they totally could be charlatans... so YOU have to decide. But if you HAVE to pick a battle in this matter, child abuse, seems like pulling all of the little "David's" TOGETHER to fight the "Goliath" makes more sense. Just my dime's worth.

Peace to you, truly, and thanks for even entertaining MY thoughts on all of this!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm 

Quote:
What did Bo mean when he said, "It doesn't smell"?

LOL! I was wondering that too.

Quote:
AAWA is refusing to pull the video..
They`re pretending everything is fine..
They did an extremely poor job trying to discredit me..
Too many people are saying the same thing..

Outlaw, when I watched the video again last night, there was a little blip where those words used to be, but the laughing is still there. So apparently, someone did make a change. I'll give them credit for that. I just wish that by now they could just take people's criticisms under consideration and thank them for it, instead of trying to deny it (and trying to shoot the messenger).

What I really don't understand is why they would not edit that out to start with - true, the editor might not have even caught that. But at least three people who made the video knew what was in it, and didn't care.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:01 pm 

Quote:
I get it

Not from what I just read, you don't. Yet, that is not a problem of mine.

Men who form and preside over a non profit org created to help victims of child abuse, that blow a prime opportunity, only to secure a bible, that I think, if I'm not mistaken, he had to PAY FOR ] I only thought about that a few mins ago] and then to utter such filth from his mouth, only to then lugh it off...then have the video NOW EDITED....is a HUGE...... problem.

People, any people that do not 'get that', is THEIR problem.

~s-kally~{who, at times, can be pretty surprised by what other humans just do not seem to get/comprehend fully/understand/grasp, etc....KLASS}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:14 pm 

Hey Ataloa..

If you go to the AAWA website..You can hear the word Whip..Then a break in the conversation..Then the apology..Sorry..
An AAWA Rep told me:
Quote:
I'm sure they used the term "redirection"

If thats true why edit it?..Why the apology,we can still hear?..

There are still copies of the Original Version..With the Original Conversation..
One right here on xjwsforChrist..Another on JWN..
Who knows how many more Original Copies of the Official AAWA Video are still floating around?!..
AAWA still has a Huge (Erection) PR Problem..

...............................................Image...OUTLAW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next