xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:56 pm 

I just lit another candle, asking about it. Maybe missf will address it if she reads my new candle. I'm so curious, I'm gonna bring it up on the show 2mrow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:08 pm 

just found one from this month on danny hazsards fb page...WEIRD!!!!

I'm just stunned no one is as amazed about this as i am. either he passed away or theres a serious joke being played out. :8O

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:32 am 

I can't ever see what you're referring to, dear Skals (mornin' and peace, luv!), so I can't comment as to what you're seeing, but I CAN assure that dear Doug has passed away. In addition to the dact tat he was quite sick, and that I spoke with both his daughter and the funeral home, I don't think the Sacramento police, who told dear Nathan Natas about it would be in some joke related to Facebook. That wouldn't make any sense. I hope you DO get to the bottom of it, for your peace of mind. But I would wager that there is an Alfred Newman... and maybe an Alfred E. Newman... and perhaps an Al and/or Alf Newman, etc., Facebook account out there also.

But none of them are (actually) our dear Farkel. While I know there's a spirit world... and that spirits CAN speak (if awakened, which rarely occurs and is NOT by JAH/Christ), I think if dear Doug was "contacting" ANYONE... it would be his kids, not Rick Fearon - LOLOL!

Peace, chile'!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:07 am 

thx shel, i appreciate the reply. not sure why u cannot open the page and see it....i even pasted the text.....there is no alfred E. newman.....anyhoot, i'll bring it up today in conference. have a safe journey today.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 am 

Thank you, luv, and you have a great show!

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm 

the fade has begun. :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm 

I started one for the baby and her grandmother who were killed in the WA. State landslide. I searched to see if one has started, with no success. Could you post it on the thread that was started there outlaw, or someone?. Some may be so inclined to share it with fb pages. thank you kindly.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BABY

:((

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/278610/1/Tragic-Story-Unbelieving-Daughter-Loses-Her-Child-and-JW-Mother-in-Landslides