xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:59 pm 

I don`t always agree with AAWA but I thought Bo did a good job..
This is Funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODluWssD_qY&feature=player_detailpage

..........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:30 am 

:/ What [ exactly] did he DO? :/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:35 am 

Good Morning sKally!..

At first..
The New WBT$ Bible(JW`s call it The Silver Sword!) was only released to Special JW`s at a Special WBT$ Meeting..

A lot of JW`s don`t have the new WBT$ Bible..But..
A well known Apostate can walk straight into WBT$ Head Quarters get the New Bible..And..Leave his AAWA Apostate Business Card!..LOL!!..
Now thats Funny!..
.................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 pm 

CuriASS if he mooned them on his way out the door or perhaps his pants were too tight to pull down. LOL!!

dorkus...and to think of what he COULD have ACCOMPLISHED.

Another non impressive demonstration of klownISM by The Possee, at its FINEST. ROFLOLOLOL!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:12 pm 

So in summation, he DID [action as a whistleblower] nothing of importance while POSSESSING THE PRIME OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO.

Imagine skally inside the headquarters of new york. I would ot be trying to land a stupid freakin' twisted piece of litter-ature. Ha!!

CirKus Vargas is missing their KlownWagon! ROFLOLOLOLOLOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 pm 

Maybe, dear Skals-Girl (peace, luv!)... MAYBE... things like THIS is why it is the WOMEN who are referred to as a large "army" - LOLOL! Because WE (well, you and I, anyway)... would be kickin' butt NOW, and takin' names LATER! LOLOL! If we bothered TO take names at ALL! LOLOLOL!

I personally just don't get it, the fear. I truly don't. And while folks might say I don't/didn't have to lose why they have/had... I LOST all of that when I went INTO the Borg! My family literally gathered, with the grandfather patriarch presiding, where he literally SAID to me, "I DISOWN you as a (mother's maiden name)! You are NO LONGER one of this family!"

Now, my mom had/has a LARGE family, ya'll. I mean, REALLY big. Did I care? Uh-uh. Why? Because... JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES told me NOT to care! They told me that it would HAPPEN. And... it did! But THEY had "the truth" and so I was willing to chuck it ALL... and DID... FOR that truth! No contact with "worldly" family for close to 30 years! But that's part of the thing, right, that family is prolly gonna reject you, 'cause you NO LONGER BELIEVE WHAT THEY DO?

Yes, I know: the WTBTS's rejection is WORSE! Someone tell me... how so? HOW is "their" rejection worse that anyone else's?

It isn't. It's only as bad as one ALLOWS it to be. And if it's for the CHRIST, then it shouldn't be all THAT bad. I mean, it's not like has to turn themselves over to Pilate... to be scourged... then nailed... ALIVE... to a pole!

I marvel that the some of the very same people who will not walk AWAY from the WTBTS... for fear of LOSING family... are some of the SAME ones who will walk away from FAMILY... heck, from God and CHRIST... FOR the WTBTS.

Regardless of whether one might want to get out of her so as to not share in her sins/receive part of her plagues... or just because she's a LYING HARLOT... I don't quite understand what "prevents" them... except their own hearts. I mean, we're not talking about the MAFIA, here... or some drug cartel. Or the CIA, KGB, Third Reich, etc., ... organizations that will KILL you... AND your family... LITERALLY... before they'll let you leave! We're talking about what is IN TRUTH... a really very impotent and insignificant cult... except for those who FEAR her! Otherwise, most aren't even THINKING about her, let alone FEARING her.

TAKE BACK YOU POWER! Don't LET her reduce you to a frightened, powerless, "religious" mess! STAND UP... TO her... and those who fornicate with her! As you would... with ANY lying, harloting BULLY! I mean, you WOULD stand up to a bully... right? RIGHT??

Or maybe...

If everyone in her that KNEW what she is would just stand the hell up... and walk OUT...

But then, she does have sisters/daughters... and no one's leaving those trollops, either, so...

Gotta move on from this. Making my heart... and head... hurt. My VERY tiny little brain just can't quite fathom it. The Mafia? Okay, sure... I might have some fear. 'Cause those folks WILL kill you. You, your kids, your mother, your dog (OMG, my puppies??!!! Don't know if I could do it!!).

The WTBTS won't kill anyone, at least not directly. So by staying in one saves... what?

"What PROFIT a man... TRULY... if he GAINSE the ENTIRE WORLD... but LOSES... his everLASTING spirit??"

We're not talking about leaving a cult to go run amok in the world here. Well, okay, I'M not...

We're talking about BEING... who you TRULY ARE - who you were brought INTO this world to BE: a SON... of the MOST HOLY ONE of Israel!! And a member of the BRIDE of HIS Son, the CHRIST!!

And so, the question needs to be asked: do we have our priorities straight, dear ones? Really... DO we? Because that's something that needs to be considered.

Ya'll KNOW I love you, WE love you... those for whom this may resound. You know JAH and CHRIST love you. You KNOW this. Why cling, then, to those you KNOW... do NOT?

That, too, is something to consider. Take all the time you need... but hurry. Hurry...

Peace... and strength and courage to those who need it!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:55 pm 

Actually Bo unwittingly proved a point..
Apostates have faster access to WBT$ info than your average Rank and File JW..And..
He left an Apostate AAWA Business Card with the WBT$ Rep!..LOL!..
Now it`s on You Tube!..Apostates Walk the Hallowed Halls of the WBT$!..They are among you!..
This time Bo gets a good report card..LOL!!..

...............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:58 pm 

No offense to ANYONE, truly! And that was NOT directed at ANYONE in particular. Nor was it intended to hurt feelings or put ANYONE on the spot. It is for ANYONE who needs (maybe even wants) a little "kick", maybe to perhaps HELP them... WAKE UP... or, if already awake... get out of bed (already).

That's it, that's all.

Peace to you ALL!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:01 pm 

Now I see Shelby has posted and a thought came to mind..

sKally and Shelby at WBT$ Head Quarters!..LOL!!..
Shelby has already done it..It`s a good story..
I could see the WBT$ boarding up the windows and nailing the doors shut after a visit from you two..
They`d be afraid you`d return!..LOL!!..

....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:11 pm 

[[TAKE BACK YOU POWER! Don't LET her reduce you to a frightened, powerless, "religious" mess! STAND UP... TO her... and those who fornicate with her! As you would... with ANY lying, harloting BULLY! I mean, you WOULD stand up to a bully... right? RIGHT??]]

As PROMINENT BETHELITE always stressed, and still DO(ES): YOU ARE THE PROSTITUTES FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL PIMP KNOWN NOW AS THE WTBTSJW CULU[URE]. THEN YOU ULTIMATELY BECOME A SPIRITUAL PIMP YOUR[SELF] INSIDE THIS CULTURE.

And for a scam, fraud, outrageous deadly CULT(ure). It is NOT a religion. Try to get that concept out of your ever-lovin' head brothers.

You have absolutely sold your soul to them. aND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN, EACH TIME YOU KNOCK ON A HOUSEHOLDERS DOOR.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:19 pm 

Depends on who is writing up the klowns report kard doll. LOL! I give the klown an F for .....lololol you Know what! bwahhhh, walking the tower halls is not impressive UNLESS YOU ARE WALKING INTO MORRIS' OFFICE WITH A STACK OF THREADS TO READ! ROFLOL...NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:20 pm 

bwahhhhhh...."nice try bozo"....lolol i swear wheelie, i did not even realize It until i hit submit.....BO-ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 pm 

OUTLAW, i need a bo-zo the klown meme....ROFLOLOLOL help a skallywagger out, eh?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:36 pm 

s-Kally wrote:
[[TAKE BACK YOU POWER! Don't LET her reduce you to a frightened, powerless, "religious" mess! STAND UP... TO her... and those who fornicate with her! As you would... with ANY lying, harloting BULLY! I mean, you WOULD stand up to a bully... right? RIGHT??]]

As PROMINENT BETHELITE always stressed, and still DO(ES): YOU ARE THE PROSTITUTES FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL PIMP KNOWN NOW AS THE WTBTSJW CULU[URE]. THEN YOU ULTIMATELY BECOME A SPIRITUAL PIMP YOUR[SELF] INSIDE THIS CULTURE.

And for a scam, fraud, outrageous deadly CULT(ure). It is NOT a religion. Try to get that concept out of your ever-lovin' head brothers.

You have absolutely sold your soul to them. aND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN, EACH TIME YOU KNOCK ON A HOUSEHOLDERS DOOR.

++++++++=

If any are so inclined to taste this fine food:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:41 pm 

Quote:
You have absolutely sold your soul to them. aND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN, EACH TIME YOU KNOCK ON A HOUSEHOLDERS DOOR.....sKally

...................................................Image
ImageImageImage

...................................................................................Image...OUTLAW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next