xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: John 6:48-58
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:31 pm 

Loz wrote:
Quote:
So anyone who IS confused should perhaps reread thread... SLOWLY, if necessary, and if they can't hear as to what is TRUE, then simply test it:

By what Christ would have done himself; or
By love... for God AND Christ; or
If none of these help, then by what is WRITTEN as Christ SAYING to do.

I reread earlier, NOT because I was confused, but because I can't see how anyone CAN get confused, especially when they test things in line with the above bold text. It isn't as if Christ asks so much of us...and He has clarified it all for us, not only by what we hear but also that which is written. I really can't see why or where anyone would have a problem with obeying Him in this. But maybe I'm missing something....I keep wondering how our Lord feels when He sees us struggling to obey things that are no hardship at all...especially when He has articulated it so clearly for our understanding...

Loz x

Greetings my sister,

I appreciated these points as well. Driving to work this morning I was pondering on how hard of a time JWs or xJws have with although putting aside all the WTBS teachings, the ONE command that our Lord shared and showed initially that one must do in order be in the new covenant and all that is promised by means of it...is absolutely the scariest thing of all for most.

And then our Lord reminded me of the thought that Tammy shared here...

There is no eternal life without eating of Christ. . We do so NOW because He said to do so, and if love Him, we will do as He commands. No matter how small we think that is, because if one cannot be faithful in the small things, if one cannot hear the small things, if one cannot DO the small things, how can one be faithful, or hear or do, the 'big' things?

And the thoughts that Shelby shared...

And so, just as Israel ate the manna from heaven (the "bread" that is the flesh of Christ) and drank water (from the rockmass that is Christ) while in the wilderness THEN... and spirit beings still eat the manna from heaven (the "bread" that is the flesh of Christ) NOW... WE shall eat the same "bread"... the leaves of the Tree of Life, which Tree is Christ and which leaves are his flesh... and drink tehe same "living water,"... the blood of Christ... holy spirit... THEN.

Why do it SYMBOLICALLY, though, NOW? Because, dear ones... our PHYSICAL BODIES CANNOT HANDLE the REAL DEAL. Our vessels simply cannot handle the amount of DYNAMIC ENERGY that it would receive as a RESULT of eating the TRUE flesh and drinking the TRUE blood... of Christ. Remember, Israel ate and drank... and yet died. WE WILL NOT DIE. How much MORE life-giving energy, then, we WILL partake of... as to what THEY partook of?

And then asked me, if anyone has concerns or issues with how I showed them they should partake of me NOW, how will they respond in the kingdom when told in order to have eternal life they MUST like the spirit creatures NOW that eat of me ..., continually eat the manna and drink from ME, (the true living water that we will never get thirsty from) in order to live forever??
I understood!!!

The same thing that Adam was doing, eating of the tree of life which is CHRIST in the middle of the garden.

That might sound like a little thing now, but positively won't be in the kingdom if one wants eternal life from CHRIST.

Thank you for all your comments, I have truly appreciated them all.

Your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:50 pm 

Shelby,

You can take issue all you need to, or must. It appears this way, TO ME. It may not be the case, at all, FOR PAUL. Yet, it is what I captured by reading what HE wrote. I'm pretty sure no one else got that concept. But I did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:07 pm 

It is clear that you THINK you know what I was conveying to PAUL. You can READ my words any way you must dear. Just as when I read Pauls post here. You THINK you Know what I meant by chains binding someone here. But that is it...just what you think I am conveying. I am not going to go into all sorts of textual acrobatics to convey a simple thought; such as many of your posts.

I cannot help how you interpret others thoughts. A chain, a thread was broken. That is what I perceived when I read PAULS words.

I did not even know he heard a voice too. He decided to share this openly. And it gave insight into how HE HEARS GOD SPEAK TO HIM. It became obvious that everyone HEARS A DIFFERENT VOICE, yet THINKS it is all the Same.

This dynamic and the opinions of it all are just too vast in nature. I am You, You are me , we are all together.

This thread reminds me of a book I read long ago: the greatest salesman in the WORLD.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:56 pm 

I did not misunderstand you, dear Skalls (peace to you!). There were/are no chains that bind ANYONE... HERE. EVERYONE who is HERE is here... because they CHOOSE to be, NOT because they can't leave (either by choice OR someone/something here won't LET them). Including dear P (peace, dear one!). He comes here because he WANTS and CHOOSES to. As you stated, you weren't aware of some things about him. You apparently weren't aware in this, either.

Now, perhaps dear P no longer "needs" whatever "it" was that drew him here in the first place but there were no chains involved. Even in HIS mind. As there aren't with YOU. HE has always known that... and known he was FREE to leave, at any time for ANY reason... and WITHOUT explanation or request for "permission." As you are, have always been, and always will be.

If, though, there IS "something" chaining HIM here, then LOGIC says that something is also "chaining" YOU (here). Rather than commend him for "breaking" HIS "chains"... one must wonder, when will YOU break YOURS, whatever it is that is binding YOU here?

No, no, don't say it. Because I know: NOTHING is chaining YOU here. Yet, you can assume "something" is doing so as someone else. That doesn't speak well of your opinion of HIM... OR of the rest of us/this board. Yet... here YOU are.

And THAT was MY point.

But please... don't misunderstand ME:

You can break the chain that (does not) hold(s) YOU here at any time you wish.

Whether you do or don't, though, I still wish you peace, especially the kind my dear Lord gives (i.e., the kind that doesn't [wish to] "see" negativity in EVERYTHING).

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:38 pm 

Much of what you textualize is not understood by ME Shelby. It's why I do not READ everything you put, in text. I used to try and get through one of your posts, yet it is difficult do to so much text and insertions.

I do not know if Paul even read what I wrote. Well, he most likely did since he moderates the postings. He has yet to give any comment or reply to what I wrote TO HIM. Perhaps he has already departed and will never read or reply to it. It really is not important if he does though.

I sincerely wanted to give him well wishes from sKally, someone who has many issues with many wt men. If they were, are or ever were a wt man, it is rare that I give many of them well wishes on their journey in their life. Most of them can drop dead for all I'm concerned. But there a few that I've cut a bit of slack for. And when I do, I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY [SELF] in busting my own chains that bind ME...HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:01 pm 

Dear P has never been a JW, dear Skally (peace to you, both!). Ever. Again, it is you who misunderstood... and misunderstand. I UNDERSTOOD that you did and do, though. I also understand you wanted to wish him well, even perhaps be "encouraging." Your assumption(s), however, led you to post something I found offensive as to this BOARD... again, given the WTBTS background of the REST of us.

Dear P is [a] (non-RCC) Catholic, luv, and proud of it... and we take absolutely no issue with him for that. Our relationship, his and mine... and his with others here... has been based on LOVE... for Christ... which has given us some common ground. It was never based on a common dislike/disregard for the WTBTS.

Dear P has always shared that he is not greatly opposed to the WTBTS, per se, at least, not like the rest of us are (which opposition might be part of the reason he's been "disturbed" by some things posted here, perhaps even some discussions... and I can kind of understand that, knowing him as I have come to do - but he hasn't personally seen... or experienced... what most of us have - many haven't and so don't always understand our issues with... and comments as to... the WTBTS. Of course, it could have absolutely nothing to do with such, as well). Dear OUTLAW is the only moderator we've had who's ever been a JW, luv.

Dear P also openly shared that HIS interest in the WTBTS was (initially) due to his PARENTS' membership and association (which once caused him great concern - perhaps it still does, but recent family circumstances may have ended that concern. Again, I could be wrong... but I am basing all of this on what dear P has, again, openly shared. He has always been forthcoming and although I could be wrong, I see no reason to assume different at this time).

So, now, I've stated what I've stated, and so we can move on... if you're ready to do so.

As always, peace to you.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 pm 

Ah, I stand corrected on that then. Pardon me P.

Catholic eh? Interesting, to say the least.

Puts a Whole new Bulb on things then.

Allow me:

O-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:41 am 

I was directed by my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH ( MischaJah).... Whose name I declare to you so that you know WHO it is I hear, listen to and follow... so that there is NO confusion about that... to revisit this topic just once more and share what he said to me early this morning (peace to you, all!). Which was:

"It is true that I gave my life, child, for those who put faith in me. I GAVE it... so that they could regain BACK what the man Adham LOST: the right... and ABILITY... TO eat from the Tree of Life and drink LIVING water from the river that flowed through the garden. I am that Tree... and the source of that water. As with the man Adham, those who want to live forever MUST take from ME; there is no other way. Flesh... with IT'S blood... CANNOT enter into the kingdom; only flesh with FATHERS blood may do so. I gave MY blood and life so that in EXCHANGE... I could give YOU HIS blood... and so HIS life. Life over which Death HAS NO HOLD... such that YOU can ENTER... and eat and drink. OF me. I did not give my life and blood for NOTHING.

The man Adham, for his one error, was cut OFF from eating from ME and drinking of the water that issues forth from ME. You, although existing in MANY errors, have been given access. Because of your FAITH. The man Adham LOST access because of his LACK of faith - he did not wait on the FATHER to GIVE him life... WITHIN HIMSELF... but sought to TAKE it. It is not mankind's to take; it is a GIFT... from the FATHER... to those HE chooses to give it to... and HE gives it, THROUGH me.

You have it because you have FAITH... in ME. And I gave MY life in exchange for YOURS. So that YOU... CAN... return and eat and drink. From ME. TRUE food and TRUE drink... because it preserves alive YOUR life-force... ETERNALLY. NOT like the food and drink yiu give your FLESH... which preserves alive for only a breath's time.

What, though, if the man Adham had returned... and NOT eaten/drank? Would the result of his error have come undone? Would he have lived forever some OTHER way or by some OTHER means? If so... what OTHER means would that have been... and would I not have TOLD my disciples, including you? Yet, what did I tell THEM, and what have I told YOU? Was it not to KEEP eating and drinking of ME... and so declare my DEATH?

"THAT declaration is what keeps YOU alive, child! Because my resurrection FROM it is what PROVES Death has NO hold on me! And if not on ME... then on no branch IN me. By partaking OF me... you come to be IN me... because I... am IN you. And so we are ONE: a tree... with MANY branches.

"Do not be disturbed that some believe different than what I have said to YOU. The man Adham believed different than what the FATHER said to HIM. And such ones prove themselves the Israel that is Adham's offspring, not the Israel that is MY offspring. One believes what one WANTS to believe and hears what one WANTS to hear. One listens to whom and what they want to listen to... and does not to whom and what they do not. If one WANTS TRUTH then one hears... and believes... truth. Because they hear from ME and believe ME. Because I... AM... Truth.

"There is also one who transforms himself so as to be my messenger. A messenger of MY word... but he and HIS word is false. He misled the woman Eve... and will mislead others, even, for a time, some who belong to me. Do not YOU be misled by him. Listen to MY voice. And do not worry as to those who listen to his. I... do not lose ANY who have been given to me. Else why should the Father have put HIS faith IN me?

"YOU... keep following ME. By doing so, you may only find sips to refresh your spirit now... but FOUNTAINS to refresh it once inside the garden. Because I will lead you TO them... as I lead to ME... and through me, to the Father... who will dwell FULLY in you.

"You gave heard and will yet hear many things that contradict what I tell you. Do NOT turn your face or even your ear to them. Keep YOUR face and ear to ME. For there is no other source of life for man. I... am... the... Life... and there is no other way TO life except through me. Hear... and obey... MY word... and you will find life. As you draw closer to ME, the TRUE Vine... which I am leading you BACK to.

Tell the children of Israel what I have said to you. Tell them to come to ME, listen to ME, and follow only ME... so as to find TRUE refreshment for THEIR spirit. And if they choose to listen to and follow any other, do not let YOUR heart be sad. It is not YOU who they reject. They must be free to choose... as YOU are free to choose."

And that's what he said to me, his servant, SA. I have shared it here just as I heard and received it from him, and just as he directed me to do. I'm not to add my usual "prayer" as to having ears and hearing and such, but only the above. So I won't.

Peace to you ALL.

Servant to the Household of God, the children of Israel, and all those who go with... and a willing... very... slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:42 pm 

With all of that said (peace to you, all!), is eating and drinking (partaking of the bread and wine) the ONLY thing we need to do? Considering THESE of our dear Lord's words, perhaps not:

"... go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you" NIV

"... make disciples of people of all the nations... teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you." NWT

Matthew 28:19, 20

True, he said this to the apostles. But if they were to teach others to obey/observe EVERTYHING he told THEM to obey/observe... what would THOSE have taught those after THEM? And after THEM? And after THEM? Would not each one after OBEY the same command? He said we are to teach others to OBEY/OBSERVE... DO... EVERYTHING/ALL things HE told us to DO. Why in the world would he have us tell OTHERS to do something we OURSELVES wouldn't/don't (need to) DO?

Obviously, the WTBTS doesn't understand the meaning of the word(s) "everything" or "all"... as they are not just REMISS... but actually teach AGAINST the "command" that is the topic of this thread. WE, though, should not be like them. WE should listen to Christ, who said:

"The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses.... all the things they tell you, DO and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they SAY but they do not PRACTICE what they SAY." Matthew 23:2, 3

This is NOT rocket science, dear ones. It is actually one of the most ELEMENTARY things of Christ... of LIFE: to LISTEN... and OBEY.

May you have ears to hear THAT and so grasp THAT truth... if you haven't already... as well as to hear when the Spirit and his Brides says to YOU (if you have not THAT, either):

"COME! Take LIFE'S water... HIS water... the holy spirit of God, which is the BREATH, BLOOD, and SEED of the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which breath, blood, seed... WATER... is poured out from the innermost parts of His SON... the HOLY One of Israel and Holy SPIRIT... JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... FREE!"

Servant to the Household of God, Israel... and ALL those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:14 pm 

Quote:
Obviously, the WTBTS doesn't understand the meaning of the word(s) "everything" or "all"...

"They obviously don't understand the meaning of "ANYONE", either." - dear Hubby

Peace to you ALL!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:28 pm 

AGuest wrote:
Quote:
Obviously, the WTBTS doesn't understand the meaning of the word(s) "everything" or "all"...

"They obviously don't understand the meaning of "ANYONE", either." - dear Hubby

Peace to you ALL!

YES to all!!!

Thank you for sharing directly from our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah who is the chosen one of Jah.

Peace to you and your household, your sister and fellow slave of our Lord, Kim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm 

"It is true that I gave my life, child, for those who put faith in me. I GAVE it... so that they could regain BACK what the man Adham LOST: the right... and ABILITY... TO eat from the Tree of Life and drink LIVING water from the river that flowed through the garden. I am that Tree... and the source of that water. As with the man Adham, those who want to live forever MUST take from ME; there is no other way. Flesh... with IT'S blood... CANNOT enter into the kingdom; only flesh with FATHERS blood may do so. I gave MY blood and life so that in EXCHANGE... I could give YOU HIS blood... and so HIS life. Life over which Death HAS NO HOLD... such that YOU can ENTER... and eat and drink. OF me. I did not give my life and blood for NOTHING.

Of course yes!! Thank you for sharing as you heard sister. Isn't it all so obvious and simple once you know!

Loz x