xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: SOOOoooo...
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm 

How's YOUR day going ("How YOU doin'!)? LOLOLOLOL!

If you respond, just tell about today, though; I don't want to take away from the "Good Morning/Good Night" threads, which some of us dearly love.

My day? Well... my day... the past two days, actually... have been somewhat exhausting. BUT... I am excited: almost every time I am "tired out" in such a way, some wonderful thing is revealed! So... I have learned to "roll" with the "punches." But, man, the body (and spirit) sometimes feels as if they're undergone a literal "beat-down" - LOLOLOL! Nohm-sayin'? I surely can imagine how my Lord felt when he was ministered to after one of HIS ordeals - LOLOLOL! I'm like, "Bring on the ministering, Lord, 'cause I am SORE-UH!" LOLOLOL! So, I know refreshing times... and "healing" things... await!

Okay, off to take the puppies (and myself, 'cause I certainly need it!) out for some fresh air. Mayhaps I'll see you all when I return home; mayhaps not - depends on how "tired" I still am when I get back (the whole "I ain't gettin' no sleep due to the "change" thing, ain't helpin' either - LOLOL!)

Peace, chikkens... and play "nice" in the sandbox while I'm gone? No throwing "sand"... unless it's at me - LOLOL! We apparently have guests today, so on your best behavior while I'm gone, chikkens, BEST behavior! LOLOL!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellama Puppy-Mama Hoo-Whee the Drama - LOLOLOL!