xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

EE SAID

Hi Elderelite checking in! Most of you know me from JWN... I saw tec suggest that any who peek in here should just register and join the discussion so i decided.... Why not???

Site Admin

CHAPPY SAID

Hi, EE. Same here. I understand if I don't get to stay long, but thought I'd make the effort since it seems to make some uneasy that I may read here without being registered.

Site Admin

TEC SAID

Quote:
Elderelite wrote:
Hi Elderelite checking in! Most of you know me from JWN... I saw tec suggest that any who peek in here should just register and join the discussion so i decided.... Why not???

Instead of distorting it and trying to discuss it with me elsewhere, yes, I did suggest that.

Not really the same thing.

So out of curiosity, and considering how you each feel about some of the people here, what IS your interest?

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:12 pm 
Site Admin

YPPUPLLEH SAID

They are here to visit me ;P

Alo you two!

Site Admin

CHAPPY SAID

Pup!

Site Admin

YPPUPLLEH SAID

A nice surprise was doing my "Internet rounds" of jhmping from site to site before posting in the werewolf game saw ElderElite's name pop up and now you:D Glad to see you both! And now I go vote for someone to die

Site Admin

CHAPPY SAID

I've been a wolf with you, pup. You are a most devious wolf---I think that you must be working backwards on the evolutionary scale when you play wolf. It awakens your wild and scary genes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

EE SAID

Hi tec! Hi Pup!

As to your question tec, im a little confused.... Im not sure how you think I feel about "people here" or why that is important per say. Im not best friends with everyone on ANY site that I participate in but I susspect thats represenative of us all on some level

However I did note a new star wars movie (rebooted version!) in the works and we are both fans so I look forward to hearing what your thoughts are on the previews!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

WELCOME and peace to you both, dear NC (Chappy) and EE, truly! Given our past history and respective interchanges elsewhere, I don't want either of you to assume that I assume you have untoward agenda (I truly believe that being atheist doesn't mean you're dishonest; being dishonest means you're dishonest)... so please don't worry about how long you might be here: that is entirely up to you.

I would only ask that you both review the forum rules, first, as I usually suggest to newcomers (and particularly those that might have their own discussion boards, as the rules may be a bit different from what you're used to, given what we're trying to do here). When you do, please also note that we have issued a forum copyright (NOTHING can be copied from here and reproduced/shared elsewhere without our express and written permission. Everyone here takes our members' privacy VERY seriously and so our dear Sheriff is very intolerant of violations of any kind... and I am personally committed to pursuing any legal course available to me, as owner of the board for this particular one, including potential punitive damages.

Of course, I have NO doubt that both of you will observe and respect all of our forum rules at ALL times... so NO worries!

Please, then... grab yourselves some "refreshment"... pull up a chair/chaise/pillow/beanbag... and make yourselves t'home (in the way that "good" guests do). I look forward to your participation.

Again, welcome and peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

TEC SAID

Just curious as to your interest, EE, considering some or our past exchanges. I thought it was a fair question.

As to the new Star Wars, I haven't seen a preview yet. Do you have a link? I'm looking forward, but i have no idea about it other than that it is a Star Wars movie. The new Star TREK movie looks great though.

Peace,
tammy

Site Admin

CHAPPY SAID

There is a new Star Wars movie? I gotta watch more TV. I had no idea. woo hoo.

The Hobbit was great! Can't wait for the next two.

Quote:
Hi tec! Hi Pup!

As to your question tec, im a little confused.... Im not sure how you think I feel about "people here" or why that is important per say. Im not best friends with everyone on ANY site that I participate in but I susspect thats represenative of us all on some level

However I did note a new star wars movie (rebooted version!) in the works and we are both fans so I look forward to hearing what your thoughts are on the previews!

Well, I certainly don't like YOU, EE.

Site Admin

EE SAID

Grrr sorry tec i actually meant star TREK movie.... There is a new star wars on the horizon but i havent heard anything about it per say, i was thinking star trek

I love u chappy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:15 pm 
Site Admin

CHAPPY SAID

Elderelite wrote:
Grrr sorry tec i actually meant star TREK movie.... There is a new star wars on the horizon but i havent heard anything about it per say, i was thinking star trek

MEH! Star Trek has no basis in reality! Star Wars is the way to go!

Site Admin

EE SAID

Lol i think you have that flipped... Star trek is more science fiction, star wars is more science/fantasy... I wrote a nice long post on jwn about it... But i wouldnt want to violate copywrites and such Look it up on jwn, its a good read!

Site Admin

CHAPPY SAID

NOT LISTENING!

These aren't the droids I'm looking for!