xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

ENDOFMYSTERIES SAID

Hello,

I am also EndofMysteries at JWN. I have not joined any other boards anywhere and I have been pretty busy lately. My story is also why I am here. When many leave the JW's, it's a total crash into believing nothing. I left because I began to understand the scriptures and the scriptures alone revealed that there was bad things being done in the organization. I was getting the spirit of truth that Jesus promised he would send, it took a lot of faith and prayer and trust. After several years, I've seen how it's not mislead me at all, it's always been true.

I had very recently in the past week had some major understandings and years and years of things I had learned were all combined and made sense. I knew there was a purpose for what I was learning and just trusted I the big picture would come together. And it has.

I learned recently and fully understand, the Watchtower was infiltrated by Satan and turned into a trap, to catch people waking up, and the trap is so good that if people wake up from THAT trap they may very well lose faith in everything.

Also....the real truth on how early christians worked. It was NEVER humans teaching others indefiniately. All the scriptures say that the spirit of truth will teach, if you pray to the father for holy spirit he will give it to you, if you pray for wisdom ahve 100% faith you'll get it, in the old testament it reveals that in the last days the shepherds and teachers and leaders have lead all astray so God was going to find his sheep, he was going ot instruct him. If you but seek him out, he will direct your steps.

With all of this being said, also there is no reason for any of the original gifts of the spirit to no longer be working. It hasn't been seen because all religions have rejected it and taught falsehood.

I am here to talk with others who are getting holy spirit, to share things, etc. The truth ones and the truth will all have agreement. We are all alone right now, and I think lately there are going to be more, and we need to team up. We will know which ones are true, we will be able to tell. What we speak is spirit not human, and none who are getting the spirit will be able to understand us. Also each of us may have different gifts. It would be amazing if we found true ones of eachother close by should even physical gifts like healing and such come back.

Anyway if you are learning anything and you are understanding me, if you want to share with me you can PM me. With what I know and the spirit and you know with what you are learning, sometimes the combining will really clarify. that's how the early christians operated.

Site Admin

TEC SAID

Welcome EoM! Love your introduction post, and am so glad to see you over here. I think you will find that there are many who hear the same truths that you have shared.

As you know I have been trying to go to bed for the last hour or so, lol, but I saw your post and just wanted to make sure to welcome you!

So... welcome, and goodnight!

Peace to you,
tammy

Site Admin

LEANN SAID

Welcome End of Mysteries.

I am glad you decided to join the board, I think you will find it comfortable here and feel open to talk about what you believe.

Much love to you
LeAnn

Site Admin

PSACRAMENTO SAID

Welcome
The HS is already guiding you my friend, reaching out and lifting the veil that has covered your spirit for far too long.
Enjoy the ride, but it will be a bumpy one

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 pm 
Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

Greetings and WELCOME, dear EOM... and peace to you! You have come to the right place, at least to find others who are led by holy spirit! I say it that way because those of us here who ARE so led know that, in TRUTH, there is no WHERE for us to go... but a WHOM that we must "go away to." John 6:68 Lack of understanding of this truth is what causes many to either stay IN the WTBTS ("Where ELSE is there to go?")... or lose all faith when they leave ("If the WTBTS isn't "it"... then there is no where ELSE to go!"). They don't know... as we do... that "where"... is not a place, per se, except perhaps where our Lord's "body" is. We here, then... follow the LAMB. Wherever HE goes. And we KNOW... as you now do... that he is NOT in the WTBTS.

Not all here are part of the Body of Christ or even believers; these are not against us, however, but lovingly show kindness TO us... by assisting in moderating the site (we wanted to ensure its neutrality so that non-believers could not accuse of us of bias against those who are not like us). They are very kind, very dear, very loving folks (we even learn from them, sometimes - the "nations", who do BY NATURE "the things of the Law"... and we love them for that as well as for the "good" they are doing toward us, we who are among the least of our dear Lord's brothers.

Please note, we are not always in absolute agreement here as we may be at different stages in our journey toward the MOST Holy... or set in different places in the "temple". But it is our love... for Christ... and hence, each other... that binds us. We have no rules other than to treat one another as we wish to be treated... and to keep things civil, decent, and respectful, as befitting the "fruits" that are to be cultivated in us.

While our discussions are primarily of a spiritual nature, they are not limited to that; however, if we can say "Amen" to whatever you share, we certainly will. If we have a different understanding... well, we might state that but kindly... and are always open to discussion, of course. In such cases, we all try to do so in the spirit displayed by Priscilla and Aquila when "expounding way of God more correctly" to Apollos, a man ALSO "aglow with the spirit." Acts 18:24-26

So, please, come on in, get comfy, and make yourself to home. We are very glad you have come!

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Site Admin

JUSTMOM SAID

EndofMysteries wrote:
Hello,

I learned recently and fully understand, the Watchtower was infiltrated by Satan and turned into a trap, to catch people waking up, and the trap is so good that if people wake up from THAT trap they may very well lose faith in everything.

Yes and welcome EndofMysteries:

Thank you for sharing how holy spirit is guiding you in your life now.

I too agree 100% with this particular comment as to how wicked this organization is. Many verses in the Bible describe what they do and who they are but a couple are 2Corinthians 11:14&15 "And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. It is therefore nothing great if His ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works."

Also Matthew 24:24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones."

And we do see many that HAVE left the Wt. that lose faith in Jah and His son altogether.

With Love
justmom

Site Admin

THENOBLELODGE SAID

Welcome aboard,it's a much friendlier place.

Peace

Site Admin

FINALCALL SAID

Welcome EoM

Glad to have you join us. I have not spoken much. However, the openness of of a few members along with Holy Spirit have moved me to share some of my own personal experiences. I hope you will be able to find this a place of comfort and spiritual growth also.

A fellow servant of Christ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

LOZ SAID

Hello EOM and welcome. It's good to see you here. I think you will find it to be a place of comfort. Many of us share your association with Holy Spirit.

Loz x

Site Admin

WILLIAM SAID

I've always been torn about it. Is it the Holy Spirit that makes me get out of bed every morning or is it my obligation to meet the bills?

Either way, I hope to be here tomorrow.

As far as Satan infiltrating the WT$...well I think that path will lead right back to Pastor Russell. The organization never was clean, imo. Don't kid yourself.

Peace.

Site Admin

JUSTMOM SAID

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 pm Post subject:
Hello William

Yes I too agree! It has NEVER been clean! It was never supposed to turn into anything organized (huge big business in the name of religion) They even claim to have not wanted to do that in the proclaimers book!
Butttttt....they did! They made themselves as a golden calf and all the riches and gold is continually being given to them and not shared (as charities hospitals/hungry etc) They have enslaved God's people (Israel) All over again. But Israel wants it that way. They asked for a king just like they did with Saul.

Thanks
Justmom