xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:42 pm 
Site Admin

JUSTMOM SAID

Hello
Just want to say Hi. I post as justmom. My husband and I and three sons are no longer JWs. We left the organization 14 years ago in December. Our boys were 6,8, and 12. Yes were are disfellowshipped and it was supposedly apostacizing against our baptism questions. (we said yes...that we believe this is jehovahs VISIBLE organization and the faithful and discreet slave class gives us our food at the proper time)
So, being how they are so careful because of legal issues, ya right... to this still we are HUGE apostates in their eyes!

We have NOT given up our faith in Jah and His son. Holy spirit has opened our eyes to who they really and shown us the "real truth" It is not a place/religion/church/ it is "Christ" as Peter said "Whom shall we turn away to Lord? You have the sayings of everlasting life"

We allow holy spirit to direct our steps (daily battle because our our stubbornness and lack of faith) but he NEVER gives up on his children as we don't ours. We understand NOW that we must "walk by faith, not by sight" "worship in spirit with Truth" and "keep our eyes on the things unseen" (heavenly/spiritual)

Hope this is not too much...lol
Life outside the organization has been an incredible experience for us!! No words can explain, but yes we do miss our families as they are all inside because we are born-in Jws. Well me at 7, husband born-in.

Looking so forward to meeting you all. We are here for you!
With love to you all
justmom : :[/b]

Post subject: Re: Soooo excited!!!!
Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

Glad to see you here! Hope this forum proves to be a place where you can feel safe expressing your faith and commenting on/asking questions about matters of faith, God, Christ, the WTBTS, or just about any other topic you choose!

Take care and may JAH bless!

Your servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

Site Admin

TEC SAID

So excited to see you here as well.

I think you were the first to post on the forum

Lots of love and peace to you and your family,

tammy

Site Admin

SAB SAID

Quote:
Quote:
Life outside the organization has been an incredible experience for us!! No words can explain, but yes we do miss our families as they are all inside because we are born-in Jws. Well me at 7, husband born-in.

Hello justmom. It's been an incredible experience for my wife and I as well. Both of us have a faith in a Creator who helps us in our lives. When I think about what my wife and I have went through if there is anybody "watching" they must be cheering us on. On the contrary the Watchtower looks to destroy self esteem because that's how the Spirit works: through building up one's self in accordance with ancient unalienable truth. I am very glad you still have your faith in tact.

-Sab

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

JUSTMOM SAID

Thank you Sab

I am so glad for you and your wife also. It feels good to be able to share the same faith with our mates.

Love
justmom