xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Tumbleweeds?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:55 am 

Is this to be a ghost "city " now (peace to you, all!)? Where are the voices "crying out"? Is the Fine Shepherd not speaking? He IS alive, so certainly he is.

Yet, it is silent here - who is telling of it? Are all so "busy" now? Distracted with "life"? Or maybe just waiting for "someone else" to do it? Maybe waiting for the rocks to do the work?

Not a time to be sleeping, dear ones. And especially if your "lamp" isn't yet "full." For how will you see your way when the Bridegroom arrives?

May anyone wishing hear....and get the sense of it.

Peace to you all -

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Post subject: Re: Tumbleweeds?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:36 pm 

Peace to you my sister and to all,

I can only speak for myself. I have been distracted with life some I must admit.

And YES! Our Lord IS alive and speaks. And I have been receiving even more discipline these days as I want to hear from Him His Truth. But what I continually am learning and appreciating is that the more he shows me who and what is in my heart and I can honestly accept " "yes that's me"...the debt I have becomes even greater which makes his underserved kindness, mercy and forgiveness even more wonderful.

I know you have shared Luke 7:47 " He that is forgiven more, loves more. He that is forgiven little, loves little."

The more we realize our debt to Him and the need of foregivenss, the more we will understand what being " a foremost sinner is" as Paul called himself. And the more our Love for Christ will be.

Because aren't we all really foremost sinners? Our hearts are truly treacherous and we live in a vessel of sin with death in it.

Even when we don't wish to do the sin that is in us, as Paul said we find ourselves practicing it.

Romans 7:19

Thank you for sharing yet again the urgency of our times and for us to keep on asking for oil/ Holy Spirit to fortify our spirit and illuminate our path.

Our Lord truly IS good news! Everything about Him! The interesting thing is that when talking to folks that say they are believers and they want to hear good news and you ask them what would be good news to them and what would you like the future to be like,

Not ONE of the answers relate to the kingdom (the Lord's Prayer they say they pray).

Which truly emphasis why our Lord said when he returns will he really find the faith in the earth?

Peace Love and Jah and Christs blessings upon you all wherever you may be,
Your sister servant and slave of our Lord JAHeshua mischaJAH,
kim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:22 am 

Ahhh, dear, dear Kimmie - the GREATEST of love and peace to you, my dear, dear sister!! With a new first grandbaby, I'm sure it's pretty easy to be distracted right now (congrats, again, Gramms, by the way!!).

But... YES!!!!

You know, I've learned something over the years that I can just now articulate because of your loving comments and that is that the WTBTS primarily produces only two kinds of people:

1. Those whose consciences they've greatly burdened, rather than releasing and setting free, such that the one can't overcome their feelings of unworthiness SO much so that they can't even fathom that our dear Lord might choose them... even out of his UNdeserved kindness and mercy... and so can't love him. For these, they view their personal errors as SO great, well, even the blood of Christ himself can't cover; and

2. Those who think so much of themselves... based on their outward appearance, their position in the organization, their "Pioneering" activities, their family's generational ties with the WT, their material possessions, and more, that, well, "of course he would choose" them. They're "good" JWs, in their own eyes and so "deserve" to be chosen. Doesn't all of that "prove" this? So, who needs his mercy? As to sin, their thinking is, "Yeah, well, we're ALL sinners - we were BORN in sin - but I'm not as bad as [that one]."

Both are wrong, though. Matthew 23:4, 15; Romans 12:3-16

We are all born in sin, yes, meaning in pain and loss of blood. And we all commit sin... and other than blasphemy against our dear Lord as the Holy (Spirit) sin isn't ranked - ALL of it leads to death. And in some instances we don't even have to fulfill the act but only think of it in our hearts.

Our dear Lord didn't come to call the righteous, though - one who is righteous on his own doesn't need a savior for such a one can save himself/herself, yes? He came... to call... sinners. To save sinners. To turn back sinners. To teach, lead, and ultimately choose sinners. Why?

There is a new show, "Yellowstone," starring Kevin Costner. A new kind of "Dallas" but less cheesy, IMHO. Kevin Costner is a very rich Montana rancher with a gazillion acres and some kind of land law enforcement officer who has conflicts with the local native tribe and big money land developers, both of whom want his land. So much is at stake that people are routinely killed. As a rancher, Costner's character has a group of men who are to-the-death loyal to him. Why? Because he saves them. He gets most of them from the local prison, takes them back to his ranch and gives them a second chance. His No. 1 guy never went to prison - Costner's character found him hiding in a warehouse covered with blood after, at age 14, he had beat his father to death with a cast iron pan... after the father had stabbed his brother to death, tried to kill him (and thought he was dead), and had just killed his mother (the boy woke up after being knocked out just as his father was finishing). He was headed for prison for murdering ALL of them when Costner's character figured out what had really happened and took him to the ranch. This guy is now a ruthless killer when comes to protecting Costner's character, family, and land. Why is he so loyal? One reason - Costner's character saved him. From prison... and, most probably... death.

Loyalty is important for those who are to be kings with Christ in God's kingdom. Why? Because there will never be... can never be... another disloyal betrayal such as done by Ad'Ham. The creation cannot... ever... be handed over to its enemies... ever again. And the only way to ensure that is to ensure that everyone who has authority in that kingdom is LOYAL so as to OBEY what they're instructed.

And the only way to ensure that loyalty... is to make sure such people are those who love you. Not think they love. Not hope they love you. Not want them to love you. KNOW they love you. And for that, you must make sure and there is only one way to do that: let them prove it to you... with their own life.

We are not being asked to kill for JAH and Christ. We are not being asked to sacrifice our blood for them. We may die for it, yes, but we KNOW there will be a resurrection, yes?

They only ask that we treat all others with love... and let all we can KNOW... that they ARE here, ARE alive, LOVE US... and DO speak. And that they welcome ANY who are TRULY wishing and thirsting... and not just giving lip service. ANY who love them... as they love mankind.

If we let ourselves become too distracted we won't only miss out on this truth, but on the blessing of kingship that it "pays." For this reason we can't tire out or let ourselves be distracted. This... and the salvation of our entire households.

I know you have ears, my dear sister, so may you be able to hear the truth of these things... and when the Spirit (and his Bride) says "Come!" to YOU, hear SO well that you drop YOUR "nets"... and go, follow him.

Again, the GREATEST of love and peace to you and to your dear household!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:39 am 

Good Morning and thank you so much for the reminder and for the wake up call dear sister's.
I come here everyday and see what is going on but just haven't had the energy to comment back. I feel so flat and yes I am dozing and not paying attention. I am trying to figure out what the Heck is wrong with me but I know I need to ask our Lord that question and I am too ashamed to do it I guess.

My MS is really bothering me the last few days not sure why but typing is extremely difficult so I will write more later. I feel extremely sad, helpless physically and lots of stress from my daughter and my Man because of their unhappiness with life.

Kim!!!! Do you have a new and first Grandbaby?? Tell us more. When did this happen and details please like is the baby a boy or girl and a name if you can share it with us!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:13 pm 

LOLOLOLOLOL! I was reading the end of your post, dear Zoe (peace to you, luv!) and thought "Squirrel!" LOLOLOLOL!

I'm sorry your flesh is betraying you, truly. It is truly an "enemy," isn't it? You know, there are dictation software programs out there that might be useful for you. You speak and the program "types" your words. If you had something like that, you could just speak your responses and then cut and paste into here. You can do a search on Amazon or Ebay - programs start at about $20 (download) and go up from there. You can also get an app for your phone.

I share this as my hands are getting worse and worse as my (osteo) arthritis progresses and this might be an option for me one day.

I'm also sorry for your family "woes." I absolutely guarantee you, though, if you take up Christ's yoke and carry HIS load, he will take up your load and carry ALL of your burdens. I am total living proof of this. No, life won't be a rose garden, but as JAH promised His people:

"JAHVEH will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

Just something to keep in mind (and maybe take to heart).

Take care, be well and peace to you and your dear household!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:25 pm 

Peace to you both ladies,

YES!

It is absolutely those two groups of people that WTBS targets. The grip of the claws of that beast that holds them captive. The constant guilt and fear that holds them from allowing our Lord to release and FREE them.

This first group prevents those from "allowing" our Lords UNdeserved kindness, mercy and foregivenss to be taken advantage of, therefore being able to demonstrate their greater love for Him.

And YES to the second group. What's the term they use as to their so- called anointed?..... " Jehovah would only choose those that are older, tried and tested, faithful servants, those deserve this calling...... blah blah blah! BS

This second group prevents them from acknowledging their grave debt, filth, true sickness spiritually that would allow them to call upon a doctor to be healed. That doctor being JAHeshua.

Interesting as to the account of the apostle Paul. He was on a mission persecuting Christians when our Lord turned his behind around set him on a new path and told him what he would now do and suffer for Christ. He certainly wasn't tried and tested and faithful. To the contrary! He was a foremost sinner, truly sick (spiritually) and in need of a physician ( Christ)

Matthew 9:12 Mark 2:17 Luke 5:31

So thank you for sharing all this! I hope it may help anyone else out there as it has truly helped myself.

Dear Zoe,

Yes, you heard right. First grand SON! Isaiah Don is His name. Born 8/12/18 7lb 6 oz and he truly is a cutie! But I'm pretty sure all grammas feel the same LOL.
They had a few bumps in the begginning but this week seems to be better adjusting.

Please dear Zoe, your challenges with your health is enough in itself. Your daughter and her man is their own problem not yours. They are grown aren't they? Didn't they make this choice to enter this relationship? And if either of them is truly unhappy with their decision in life you can't make them happy. They have to work this out between them...or not? But worrying is a lack of faith and does absolutely nothing to change it. Hand them over to our Lord and have faith His will whatever it may be WILL BE DONE!

But you know this dear Zoe.

Love and peace to you my sister. May our Lord grant you His peace. But remember His peace is NOT the peace of this world.

Your sister servant salve of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:39 pm 

My MS is really bothering me the last few days not sure why but typing is extremely difficult so I will write more later. I feel extremely sad, helpless physically and lots of stress from my daughter and my Man because of their unhappiness with life.

Peace dear Zoe,

My apologies, I first misread this as your daughter and "her" man not yours. So sorry for this mistake.
So sorry John is not coping well. Maybe any joy and sharing you receive from our Lord he may be able to receive with you. If not, then all you can do is love him and let our Lords love and light shine through YOU!

Peace my sister and again my apologies!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:27 am 

Peace to you dear sisters!

"He that is forgiven more, loves more. He that is forgiven little, loves little."

Yes! And it is that love, is it not, that compels the (living) stones to cry out!

Our Lord Jaheshua LIVES and SPEAKS. He is the head of His Church, His Body, His Bride. HE - and no one else. He teaches us Himself.

May anyone who wishes and anyone who thirsts, as the Spirit and the Bride say, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

Peace and love to you all, as our Lord Jaheshua gives these things,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:07 am 

Good Morning everyone I hope you are all having a good Day.

Congratulations Kim and FinalCall!!! Welcome to little Isaiah a beautiful addition to your family.

Kim no problem about the misunderstanding LOL. Though there is nothing much I can do to help my daughter to feel better, I try but she doesn't listen so all I can do is Love her and listen. My man though, its like his pain and frustrations carry over onto me and I am forced to take them on too because we are so close. It definitely is a challenge and not good on my health but we are working on it.

I am better today, I can type again, MS is a nasty thing, the littlest thing and it will stop functions on your body and keep you in suspense as to if and when it is going to work again. Great idea about the software Shelby that types for you if you talk. I have heard of that and certainly will get it if things don't work for me for a long period of time.

Thank you sisters for all the encouragement and discussion on our need to have and buy oil and keep awake.

Love and peace from Zoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:58 am 

I went on FB this morning to see if I could find any photos of Kim's new grandbaby but it seems like Kim and Shelby are no longer on FB?? Anyway I found your son's FB page Kim and saw the pic of you and FC with Isaiah. He is absolutely gorgeous and adorable, looks just like his Daddy and Grandaddy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:23 am 

I left FB a couple years ago, dear Zoe (peace to you!). TMI on there for me.

Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:32 pm 

Zoe wrote:
I went on FB this morning to see if I could find any photos of Kim's new grandbaby but it seems like Kim and Shelby are no longer on FB?? Anyway I found your son's FB page Kim and saw the pic of you and FC with Isaiah. He is absolutely gorgeous and adorable, looks just like his Daddy and Grandaddy.

Hi dear Zoe and peace to you,

Thank you so much for the complement. Yes, he does look like daddy and grandpa.

I too deleted my Facebook account at least for now. I didn't use it much but found myself being too nosey when I did lurk. LOLL! But I did appreciate the pictures the boys put up.

Thank you again.
Love and peace to you,
kim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:56 am 

No Problems Kim and Shelby I wasn't criticizing just puzzled and thought I was not typing in things right. FB is very revealing and if you want to guard your privacy best not to be there with TMI. I like it as it helps me keep in touch with people as I am housebound and can't get out to visit folks much. I also found 2 people a few months ago on there that I had lost touch with over 30 years ago so that kind of made me like FB a bit more. I found a lady who was my best friend when I was a JW, we had our baby boys the same day, we were in the same congregation and one of the sisters gave us a baby shower the same day. She left the JW religion about the same time as I did and left her husband so I had no way of finding her until just recently. It sure was nice to see she is doing okay and to catch up with her. The other person was a girl who worked for me as a Nanny back in 1984, she was on a Visa from Yugoslavia and went back there. We kept in touch as we all fell in love with her, then the war happened and I lost touch. Now 35 years later I found her, she is still in Yugoslavia (Bosnia I think) has a daughter and is doing well.

Anyway that's my reason for liking FB but I understand if others don't. Glad we have this place to keep in touch.

Have a great long weekend everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 am 

Not taken as criticism at all, dear Zoe (peace to you!). Just didn't want you (or anyone else) to think you were blocked or something. FB makes my brain "hurt" - LOLOLOL!

Peace to you!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:10 pm 

No worry at my end as well.

Glad you have it and have found old time friends. A high schoolfriend of mine found me after 35 years as well because of Facebook. We chat from time to time as well.

Hope your week is good,
Love and peace to you,
Kim