xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:27 am 

Please share this video with anyone who has experienced abuse or neglect, its intention is to reassure and help encourage happiness, unconditional love and peace.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Leaving One's Religion can be devastating. It is my desire to allow those who sincerely want answers & are strong enough to stand for real truth to be well informed & fully supported during their spiritual journey. It is important to remember that wanting to leave the organization doesn’t mean you want to leave God. In order to do what is upright & honorable in this time of injustice, depression & insurmountable stress, one must have an open mind & strong support behind them. My purpose is to assist in how to deal with child abuse, how to cope with shunning & how to look for truth. I wish to supply guidance for those alone, searching, traumatized & deceived. Advocacy & guidance should be provided for those who have been abused & forgotten. Please like and subscribe. If you would like additional toons for other needed topics for those recovering, suggestions are always appreciated!

Sincerely,

That One Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:07 pm 

Peace to you and Welcome, That One Girl!

I really loved your video: the contents are true, insofar as they help others know that questioning one's belief, "losing" one's religion, not being alone, not being scared, not isolating oneself and to CONTINUE seeking, researching, learning!!!... is OKAY. As well as to live in love, try to be kind, etc., which are most important. These are truths that I learned very early on, when my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH) called me out of the WTBTS.

I would encourage you to read the forum Introduction and Purpose (viewtopic.php?f=61&t=775) and Guidelines and Rules (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2) first, in order to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience you can here.

As to your site, bravo for wanting to assist any "snatched and scattered" sheep, as well as NOT trying to lead them away from God but perhaps just taking another "way". For me and some others here, that Way... is Christ (John 14:6)

Again, welcome, and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:10 pm 

I so appreciate the kind words...for the last 3 years I have been so lost as to what to do. I have a huge story but not sure I want to even share such horrors for now, as I am trying to stay in a very positive and upbeat frame of mind now that I finally have found some peace with a "quiet" more at ease conscience and open, non-judgemental frame of mind. Its hard to stay positive when you question your entire belief system and realize that one has been a, what's the word?

"Schmuck"? lol

but I refuse to go down burning with Watchtower. The pedophilia needs to stop and I have some ideas. But I am just a little tiny voice. I hope that my video and perhaps, if it is good enough, maybe more, will inspire those who are lost as I am to have a direction to point the anger rather than appear as a crazy angry person as it can sometimes appear. We have more power than we know...even with a tiny voice, if that purpose is for the betterment of the world.

My hope is to leave a positive imprint where ever I am because I STILL want to be the kind of person I wanted to b,e before I took a new direction...I want to be happy peaceful kind and honest, but I will no longer sit quietly and wait. We must take control of our own lives if we truly want to be happy, we must stand up for ourselves and teach people how to treat us... using tact of course ;) . Being angry at everyone does not accomplish that.

Thank you so much for understanding my message I so badly wanted to portray in this video series.

I look forward to being part of this new group and draw from its members' strength and wisdom. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Unconditional Love,

That One Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:41 pm 

Welcome to the forum, That One Girl!

I also truly enjoyed your video. For the same reasons that Aguest stated above; and I could sense the love and hope for others that you put into it.

Peace to you, and to your loved ones, and again, welcome to the forum!
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy