xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Hello everyone!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:35 pm 

Hey!

It's so lovely to find this forum; such an encouragement.

Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:08 pm 

Hell and welcome to to you faithafterdeception.

Glad you are finding this forum encouraging. Enjoy your stay and nice to meet you. Hoping to hear from you,

Love, a servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:42 pm 

Welcome to the forum faithafterdeception!

I am happy to meet and hear from you, and I look forward to 'seeing' you around the forum. Feel free to join in any conversation, or even just read, as you choose.

Peace to you and yours, as Christ gives peace,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am 

Peace to you and WELCOME, dear FAD!

I am so glad you are finding encouragement here - we can get a little passionate, from time to time, but it's all for the glory of God and Christ! We really want our visitor and member experience here to be as enjoyable as possible, so if you haven't done so already, or aren't familiar with the site, please consider checking out these following threads regarding the purpose of this site, our guidelines, and "rules": here:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=775

viewforum.php?f=10

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2

Also, if you feel comfortable, please consider introducing yourself (or not, your choice entirely) here:

viewforum.php?f=8

Regardless, feel free to pull up a chair and join in. Or just observe, whatever makes you comfortable - we're really a very tame lot so nothing to fear, either way.

Again, welcome... and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:43 pm 

Greetings and peace to you, again, dear FAD! Just a heads up that I posted the following on your website, for you and others who might wish to hear of it:

Quote:
Greetings, FaithAfterDeception, and peace to you! I came here after you posted a greeting and your web address on our site (xjwsforchrist.forumatic.com). I just want to share a few verses that might help you and others here understand "where" you might go after leaving a religion, cult, "faith-based" institution, etc.. The first two are similar and I'm sure you'll remember them well. They say, in essence, that God doesn't dwell in handmade temples. (Acts 7:48; 17:24). The next address where He DOES dwell (1 Corinthians 3:16; Ephesians 2:19-21; 1 Peter 2:5; Revelation 3:12). He dwells in His temple, which temple is made up of PEOPLE. "Where", though, is that "temple"? Peter answered that question, when asked by Christ whether he wanted to go away, as some others had done after Christ revealed to them what they MUST do. Christ had shared with his early disciples the words recorded at John 6:48-58. Unfortunately, not all were able to receive those words (John 6:52, 60)... OR the DIRECTIVES related to them (Luke 22:19; 1 Corinthians 11:24, 25; compare John 15:1-7 and 6:56). When such directive turned them off... and they turned away, Christ asked Peter:

“You do not want to leave too, do you?”

In Peter's reply, however, is a clue... a TRUTH... that most miss. He responded:

“Lord, to WHOM shall we go?"

Did you notice, Peter did not ask "to WHERE" should we go, but to WHOM? That's because there is no "where". There is ONLY a "Whom", as Christ showed in his words at Matthew 11:28-30:

“COME TO ME, all you who are weary and loaded down, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you and LEARN FROM ME, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy and MY load is light.”

and John 7:38, 39:

“Let anyone who is thirsty COME TO ME and DRINK. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

and Revelation 22:17:

"The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life." (Note WHO that Spirit is - 2 Corinthians 3:17).

Unfortunately, most are SO convinced that the Bible... an object made of the things of the EARTH... is/contains God's word (although, it is/does NOT - John 1:1, 14; 17:17; 14:6; Hebrews 13:12; 9:22; Revelation 19:13) ... that they don't HEAR this invitation, including it's recording at John 5:39, 40:

"You search the Scriptures diligently because you think that in THEM you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about ME, yet YOU REFUSE TO COME TO ME to have life."

As a result of their dulled hearing abilities, they miss the VOICE of that One (John 10:1-16, 27), which voice calls out to ALL men (Proverbs 8:1-9).

I am sharing this with you in the hopes that you will understand the "journey" to God is NOT teaming with people. To the contrary, the gate is narrow and small (John 10:9) and the road/way is narrow (John 14:6). Hence, FEW are the ones finding these (Matthew 7:13). In contrast, the gate and road destruction are wide and broad... and MANY enter through those. Thing is... do you BELIEVE Christ when he SAYS this, that only a FEW will find their way IN?

Most... don't. Most believe the "way" is where the largest group are. But in doing so don't understand that they are not WALKING by FAITH... putting FAITH in CHRIST's words... but walking by sight, the appearance of masses "deceiving" them into believing something DIFFERENT than what he SAID. Yet, these same ones say they believe "in Christ." How can one believe in someone... yet NOT believe his own words???

And so, I am compelled by that One, through HIS spirit, to share these truths with you and the dear folks here. We are not alone, when joined to Christ... because he is ALIVE, as another has shared... and WITH us ("Look! I am WITH you... ALL the days... until the end/conclusion..." - Matthew 28:20. But that doesn't mean we will be a vast group at any given time. Rather, we will always be fairly small. The large group comes later... when ALL those who belong to Christ... which covers folks from Abel until Christ's return... stand before the throne of God, etc.

So, as you shared, "PERFECT love casts ALL fear OUTSIDE." If, then, our love IN CHRIST is perfected, we will know we have nothing, absolutely NOTHING... TO fear. Hence, his words are TRUE:

"Do not be anxious... over ANYTHING."

Just keeping seeking him, the "kingdom" that is INSIDE you (John 14:23)... and everything ELSE will be taken care of. Even... fellowship. Let God... and His Son... be found TRUE, their words FULFILLED... though every MAN a liar.

Peace to you and all who visit with you here.

SA

I hope something in this resounds within you and comforts you so that you know you are NOT alone, EVER, if you are truly joined to Christ. In such a case, being alone is absolutely impossible. EVEN... when the "hedge" around you might be removed (Job 1:9-11; 2:5; Matthew 27:45; Mark 15:34)... you are NOT alone (Job 1:12; 2:6; Psalm 16:10; Acts 2:27; Luke 24:1-53; Revelation 1:17, 18[/b]).

If I intruded by posting what I did on your site, please... forgive me. I did what I was directed and led by my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17), JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH) to do (1 John 2:20, 27; John 6:46; 14:23, 24; 1 Samuel 15:22; Acts 17:11). I'm sure you can understand that.

Again, peace to you... and to your household!

SA

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:59 am 

Hi, Everyone..I m new here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:12 pm 

Welcome to you Lisasmith,

Glad to have you here and nice to meet you. Feel free to join in the conversations if you like.

Enjoy your stay,
A servant and slave of our Lord JAHeshua,
kim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:40 pm 

Greetings and welcome, dear Lisasmith! Not sure how we missed this thread (er?!) and so thank goodness for dear 'Mom (peace to you, luv!), but it looks even she missed it and that's truly rare here (she is VERY good at making folks here feel welcome!). I am not sure what occurred with this thread as I thought I saw another new one just ahead of yours (and wondered how that one was missed, as well, but now I don't (probably something going on with the host service - our apologies, either way).

That said, if you find you need some guidance or want more info as to what this forum is "about", please feel free to check out the information on the "Purpose of Our Forum" and "Forum Guidelines and Rules" in our Welcome Room:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2

Again, welcome, and peace to you!

SA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 pm 

Sorry! I missed the post. I must have overlooked it, thinking it to be spam. The post was just waiting to be approved. I did send off a notification to to let her know that she has been approved.

Peace to you and WELCOME, lisasmith!

your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:21 pm 

Ahhhh, that explains, dear Tams (peace, luv!) - Was there not another, as well? Thought I saw one more.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:57 pm 

Yes, there was one more. I just approved that one as well, and sent a notification.

Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:28 pm 

Peace to you all.

There much be a glitch in the matrix LOL cuz these never showed up as unread until yesterday.

Glad to have you both here Lisasmith and Millahardman and welcome!

Love, your servant and a slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:38 pm 

Peace and welcome to you, as well, dear Millahardman... and please feel free to view the greeting to dear Lisasmith directed to you, as well!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:17 pm 

Welcome to our new members and peace to you all.

Loz x