xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:23 pm 

lol Skally! I actually thought of you after I posted that. And then I thought maybe he got mad when R.F. banned him from 6S. I know I was mad when he banned me. lol.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:19 pm 

R-at F-ink is no one to extend precious anger over. As if!

I'll give you a hint: It is [what he runs out of] while he is grilling AND DRINKING ICY COLD BEER, that PISSES HIM OFF TO NO END. Come on, take a good guess. ::))

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:59 pm 

This may or may not work, but I, too, know how to tick off Ye Olde Sherif (peace, ya'll!). Simply deny him this:

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... t_5407.gif

(If it didn't work, it's an image of a bucket of Ye Olde Kernel's. Just didn't feel like doin' the whole Photobucket sign-in, upload, yada, yada... thing.

Peace, chikkens (and pun totally intended, Sher'f, luv - LOL!)

Shellamar, on her own...

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:28 pm 

Quote:
This may or may not work, but I, too, know how to tick off Ye Olde Sherif (peace, ya'll!). Simply deny him this:....Shelby

....................................I`m Look`in For The "Mangy Varmint" Who Took My KFC!!..
..........................................................Image

..............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:40 pm 

Quote:
I'll give you a hint: It is [what he runs out of] while he is grilling AND DRINKING ICY COLD BEER, that PISSES HIM OFF TO NO END. Come on, take a good guess......sKally

LOL!!@sKally!!..
We`ll see if anyone can Guess that One..LOL!!..
We got 2 so far..LOL!!..

......................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:55 pm 

Is it the ice cold beer?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:08 pm 

Quote:
Is it the ice cold beer?....Tammy

That would make it 3..Good Guess..

Although it`s not the one sKallys referring to..
According to OUTLAW Legend..
There`s another..LOL!!..

...................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm 

Da' Sher'f... run owtta o' ICEE COLE BEAH... deah Tams (peace!)??? HUSH yo' mouf, guhl! Blasf'my, dat is! Nevah may dat hapin'! But now... run owtta lil' sump'sump'in wut myte go wit sum cole beah... n' bah-bah-ku... wahl, now...

Don' fo'git owa deah Sher'f be livin' owt n' da boondocks. Y'no... wit all dat fawna n' FLORA' n' wut not... LOLOLOL!

Piece, chile'!

Yo' sirvint n' a slav' o' de Lawd Krise,

Miz Shebbie

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:35 pm 

LOL Shelby ; )

UM...

Propane? (for the bbq, or whatever fuel is needed to keep your bbq going?)

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 pm 

I just realized I am taking over Chrysalis' hello thread with my continued guesses!

Sorry Chrysalis. Hopefully the banter has given you some amusement ; )

Peace!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:45 am 

I'm guessing this... (tho' I just saw that tec guessed the same thing, LOL!)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:54 am 

LOL!!..
It`s not propane,but that was a good guess..
I`ll give you all a Hint..
It`s the most important ingredient in OUTLAWS Famous Sandwich..
I won`t name the sandwich just yet, because that will give the answer away..

.............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:27 am 

Wow! I turn my back for a few days and all hell breaks loose in the 'Hello' thread. I obviously better keep a closer eye on all you trouble makers. :O

I actually considered reporting this hijack to the admins until I realized it was all the admins that hijacked it. Sheeeeesh! //;)

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:59 am 

lol!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 am 

Quote:
I actually considered reporting this hijack to the admins until I realized it was all the admins that hijacked it.

LOL with dear At (peace, dear lady!).

My apologies, too, dear Chris (peace to you, as well!). Unfortunately... or perhaps maybe fortunately (?), given all of the rule-making and control some of us experienced with the WTBTS... and perhaps even other forums... we don't really have a "no-hijacking" rule (okay, "guideline") here. Because we realize conversations often take different and various paths on their course to conclusion, we kinda let them go... organically-speaking. Unless, of course, someone becomes (intentionally) offensive. We actually jump in then, even if it's not a hijack (LOL!).

Because of this, though, yeah, you'll find that it's the admins (of which I am not one, really, but no one here RECOGNIZES that - Shel glares at dear ones, then smiles warmly because I love ya'll, too, man!)... and more often than not me... who does indeed "hijack." As I am perhaps doing now. Ah, well...

What can we say? We love good conversation, whatever "path" it takes... and on whoever's thread it might take it - LOL!

My advice? Just continue to relax, luv. Chill. Go with the flow. And we flow with a kind of "let it be" vibe here. A "Say what you wanna say... and let the words fall out... but HONESTLY"... and so long as they're not malicious.

Now, there are some other forums where folks are SO... mmmmmmmm... boxed in(to their own minds and ways of thinking.doing), shall we say? Pendantic? UPTIGHT?... that changing the subject in the middle of a thread (or a horse in the middle of a stream, whatever floats yer boat)... is met with outcry and derision. Chonies get SO twisted up and wedged... that NO amount of "mea culpas"... or even outright tossing of ashes and ripping one's garments... can atone. Faggedabout offering up your firstborn, or even your own blood: their is just NO mercy to be found for the chronically verbose (of which I am one and so have found this to be true).

BUT... Praise JAH... one doesn't have to worry about that here. No need to beat the avenger of blood to some manmade city of refuge just to stay alive! No, dear one, THIS is a (kind of) city of refuge... where it's SAFE. Even... for the "hijacker"!

And here, the only thing that offends [most of] US... is someone intentionally being offensive... or, again, malicious. We take THAT kind of "talk" very seriously. Indeed, the very few folks who've been asked to leave... or asked to take a break (one of which I miss DEARLY and wish hadn't taken offense but realized HIS offensive words to another just couldn't be tolerated and so would just cut it out - dear ANOMOS, peace to you... and where ARE you, luv?)... were done so with a GREAT deal of discussion and consideration by admin. Trust me on this. Although I am not an admin (ya'll hear me??)... I am privileged to be a part of some of their discussions.

And so, having gotten all of THAT out of "me"... I will now leave your thread. To you, to discuss whatever YOU wish. I cannot promise, however, that I... or any others... won't take off on a tangent on it, again, though. I DO, though, apologize, with all that my heart will LET me... for the bit of "hijacking" I have done so far. I hope that will suffice... and atone!

PEACE to you... truly and sincerely!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar