xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:18 pm 

Hello there Flipper here,nice to see ya all. As some of you know I usually log over on JWN but was encouraged by a friend to open up an account here so as to afford access for someone here trying to get a hold of me. Look forward to commenting on some of your topics .

I respect that some or many of you may be religious here, I am not - consider myself an agnostic , but hey we all make the world go around in our own way - right ? So I look forward to commenting on more of your social threads or threads dealing with WT injustices which I am committed to exposing in a very big way- as some of you know from the other board I am on. I am interested in exposing the psychological abuse occurring within the WT Society and how the shunning of families, child abuse, no blood transfusions, no college, and other issues occurring within the hidden walls of the WT Society and Jehovah's Witnesses need to be exposed in a very real way.

My wife Mrs. Flipper says " hi " as well and although I'm busy running my business a lot of the time and post frequently on JWN I'll look forward to participating here on threads I find interesting and important to exposing the WT Society for what it is : a dangerous mind control cult run by a criminal organization. Peace out to all of you good folks ! Mr. Flipper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:34 pm 

(((Flipper)))my man!!..

Good to see you here old friend!..
There`s plenty of room here for us agnostics..
It`s a friendly place..
sKallys going to be happy to see you..LOL!!..

Say hi to your Mrs for me!..

.........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 pm 

Flipper, welcome! It is GREAT to hear from you (and Mrs. Flipper too).

You already know some of us, but this should give you a good idea of what we are about here:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=775

And as the Sheriff said, agnostics certainly welcome also. Join in as much or as little as you are comfortable and want to do.

Peace also to you and Mrs Flipper,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm 

Welcome Mr and Mrs Flipper....

Enjoy your stay and looking forward to hearing from you....

Love and peace to you, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:03 pm 

WELL !!
fancy seeing you here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:30 am 

Welcome, Mr. Flipper.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:09 am 

Welcome Flipper!! I always read your posts over on JWN, you are always fair and kind. I am in the same sort of spiritual condition as you are right now and mainly here for socializing with exjw's and also issues to do with the Watchtower and the aftermath of leaving it.

I wish I was on the west coast so I could attend your apostafests

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:49 pm 

Thx OUTLAW! {{Flipper}}, heya. Thank you for responding to the summons.

Not sure if you read something I put up here, which is the thread where I ask or hint if someone woul summons you to come here. I'll see if you did and if not, bump it. Anything about the new jw.org has now been my focus, especially wtbts focus on spiritual grooming of its children thru its crazy videos, etc. I've been calling bethel on different things i see on the net and ask them to confirm it and they say its not place/dept to do that. i say, well if you had a forum, or comment section, i would not have to keep calling...i want answers from writes and publishers there, at headquarers, not regular jws that know nothing....it goes on and on.

I told the bro the other day, on tape: we WILL figure it out sir, why you will not install features for people to comunicate, online. otherwise, my only option, for me, is to keep calling with what i'd be asking and saying online...but cannot...so how will you handle this?

Do you get all of what I'm tryng to convey here flipper? You've known and witnessed my project work, virtually, in the past. What is your feedback on staying the course with this direct issue?

Before you answer, will you be able to listen to my tapes FIRST, then give your feedback?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:56 am 

Greetings and WELCOME... dear, dear Mr. Flipper... and peace to both you and the Mrs! This would normally be longer but im.out of town and on.cell phone, so maybe more when I get back.

In the meantime, grab a chair, cop a squat... and participate and/or observe as you wish. I know you and how kind and respected you are... and that you know the forum's purpose so I won't bother you with that. Just join in as you wish!

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:32 pm 

Hello Mr Flipper, and your Mrs, good to see you over here! Big welcome hugs.

Loz x