xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:20 am 

I've been kicking around the webbernet since 1996 when I signed on to AOL and have kept my original sign on name there, Lovesmenot, because she kinda has gone through the grist mill with me as regards the JWs and IS me. She was with me when I was in the AOL Chat rooms til the wee hours of the night fighting the passionately misplaced illogic of the JWs there even before I myself had kicked them to the curb. I learned about Randy Waters there when I dared to search "Jehovahs Witnesses" for the very first time. He lead me to Crisis of Conscience. And to talking to Ray and Cindy. Which lead to me screaming out loud at how I had been deceived!!! And from there I grabbed every EXJW book and site I could wrap my brain around. That lead me to attending a few exJW conventions in PA and I got to hug so many of you...some of our friends from there now sadly deceased. So many of you still remaining in the war, were with me then and the size of our army and the number of silent terrified supporters we have still trapped within the cult has become HUGE. I come and go from reading and activity on these web sites because my life changes. But I was beckoned and I can never resist sitting down with my old and new REAL friends again when called. Ive finally divorced my JW husband of 26 years. I managed to keep all three of my amazing children OUT of the cult's clutches despite his and their, repeated, and continuing efforts. I know I have snatched many from the cult's gaping maw over the last 18 years and if I never do anything else with my life...that is my legacy. Im a PROUD APOSTABABE!!!

I see the cult's activities these days as laughable and desperate. From sidewalk magazine racks, to the comics (Sparlock), to the JW.ORG name blitz (joining Satan's world are we Borg? LOL) to the buttons, toys, bracelets and dances they've succumbed to producing all in an effort to make themselves visible and appealing and to somehow survive their impending implosion. Their numbers are inflated and imaginary. Their "growth" is as rapid as the toenails on a corpse. No one cares. No one is looking. They keep their followers ignorant, secluded and hateful and sad. The serpent is eating its own tail and will soon....disappear. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:49 am 

Quote:
Their "growth" is as rapid as the toenails on a corpse.

Lol.

I knew when you said you were WuzLoveDubs, I had read some of your posts before, so I went back and refreshed my memory a little bit. I was wondering if you had ever left your husband for good; he sounded a real tool. Hopefully you are happier now, and it is so good to know none of your children are witnesses.

Have you ever been to the Witnesses Now for Jesus in Pennsylvania, or whatever it's called? If so, what did you think of it?

Here's a dilemma: what are we going to call you for short?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 am 

Good Morning WuzLoveDubs/NBD!..

The WBT$ has become more laughable by the day..

Re branding to JW.ORG will keep JW`s busy..
There is now JW.ORG Merchandise..
Idols disguised as Umbrellas,Key Fobs,Pens Ect..ect..

JW`s no longer Preach the Good News of the Kingdom..
Now they spend FS Time advertising the WBT$ Web Site..JW.ORG..
JW.ORG has No Discussion Feature,so information still only flows one way..

JW`s are now encouraged to buy WBT$ literature carts..
Just like the ones Jesus and his Disciples pulled around..LOL!!

The 7 remaining WBT$ GB Popes are Rock Stars In WatchTower World..
I`m told WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope Anthony Morris signs autographs at WBT$ Events..
JW`s have 7 Golden Calves to Worship..

The Kingdom Halls are no longer Sacred..
Live bands perform from the Kingdom Hall stage..
As JW`s dance to what they call worldly music..
When entertaining WBT$ Guests visiting from other parts of the country..

A Bar,Kitchen,Smoking section,during the day and Bingo on Wednesdays in Kingdom Halls..
May not be very far away..

....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:50 pm 

Have you ever been to the Witnesses Now for Jesus in Pennsylvania, or whatever it's called? If so, what did you think of it?
Yes....Thats the convention in PA i mentioned above. I loved the experience, the scenery, the food, the amazing experiences....it was awesome. Went three times.

Here's a dilemma: what are we going to call you for short?[/quote]
Give me some suggestions :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 am 

Sounds like fun.
Outlaw's already calling you by the initials, so that's probably what will happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 am 

:)

Just don't call me Shirley.

__
Prominent Bethelite
("Dismantling the Tower stone by stone Class)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:52 am 

Dawn, of a New Day! So glad you joined.

Can you even believe what is happening here?? PB in your thread? Such a treat to WITNESS you both back together, again.

Hopefully TT takes me up on joining in. You were aware of Mommie Darks passing, yes? And that of dear Douglas. God, I miss his wit. Alan is over there with PB taking on the topix klowns; doing a superb job I might add. Too bad Farkel cannot join them. It would be awesome to see them all together again.

So many I've missed {some sadly, have passed}:

TomTalley
MommieDark
Farkel
UncleBruce
Worf
Dino
Witnet Observer
Gedanken
NORMIE
fredhall [yes, i miss him most i think...lol]
OneGlassEye
JanHaugland
hawkaw
many more.

Hope you can join the chatroom I set up. Go throigh my post history here and you'll see the thread in relation.

xoxoxoxoxosKallyxoxoxoxo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:55 am 

Wow. I remember those folks, dear Skals-Girl (peace to you!). Do you have any word as to Uncle Bruce? I had a brief exchange with him before leaving another forum. Those were the days, though, eh? Sadly, some of those folks didn't cotton to me, much. Praise JAH... some of them came to be good friends. Brothers, even. I miss Doug, too. Everytime I go to Sac now I lament that I can't drop by and take him to lunch. We had nice lunches, from the very first one.

I've no doubt I'll see him again, though. None at all.

Good morning and peace to both you and dear NDB! Loved your "spread".

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:50 am 

I'm pretty sure you can find uncle on fb...under 'lee freeman'. i don't 'do' fb...but i've seen many fb pages from many exjws, and i see his pop up now and again. if you DO post to his, bring him on over here!! if he needs incentive, tell him skally and PB and lovesdubs are here...it may stir his juices up.

would you be able , to at least, describe what doug looked like...i've always wondered.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:17 am 

Shoot! I didn't even think of FB (peace, luv!). I don't go on there much, cept to check out kids' stuff. I will look for Unkle Skunkle there and invite him over if I find him, yes!

As for dear Doug (who I would tell I'm STILL mad at, but he can't hear me right now - when he can, though, hooo-whee he's gonna get a piece of MY mind! LOLOL!)... let's see...

Ummmmm... maybe picture Alfred E. Newman... as an older man (say, mid- to late-60's)... tall... very thin (almost emaciatedly so), with an Abe Lincoln-ish face (gaunt) but a shorter jaw)... with a short shock of gray hair (the COLOR of Michael McDonald's but not the length)... and thin-rimmed glasses on occasion... with a cigarette in his hand (or hanging out the corner of his mouth). His face was more often "sullen"... but when he smiled... Lordy, what a LIGHT!

I don't think Doug used AEN as an avatar because of his love for Mad magazine as much as he probably looked JUST LIKE THAT as a young man. I will look through Google images and see if I can find someone "close."

In the meantime, I hope that helps, luv!

Peace!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:26 am 

thx....who would you say, in the celebrity world, he most resembles?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:05 pm 

see? as i'm reading about the latest aawa snafu, i stumbled upon unckers:

https://www.facebook.com/zerubbernuts?f ... riends_tab

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:44 pm 

I got this from FB, dear Skalls (peace!):

Quote:
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I'll try again, later.

Re dear Doug... I dunno, girl. I can't think of anyone just yet.

Peace!

Shellamar, on her own....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:29 am 

Ok....you guys...call me Loves. It seems to be the common denominator in all my names re JWs to date, so that will do. :) The NewDawnBlue persona was invented because I needed a name for dating sites....which isnt going all that well either LOL

Wow that list of old names. Some ring bells some do not with me but Id have to go review posts to see what was going on then. But since my divorce im in moving ON mode so would rather see what is afoot in the WOW (war on witnesses) these days. Following all your jumping from jw websites to jw battlefields is like going down the rabbit hole. I dont know how you guys find the time to do this!

I remember my blood pressure being pushed to the limits back then, and my perspective has changed to one of watching them hang themselves these days and maybe steadying the rope or the chair, but they're doing such a great job of cheapening and watering down their own existence that Im not risking my health over them any more. My divorce summarily removed them from my life, and my kids are safe from them, and so now my involvement is voluntary.

I love the idea of the JW Memorial Day! May that catch on and BLOOM!!

I'll have to go check out Topix fo sho :) And thanks for the nummy spread!
Loves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:03 pm 

xoxoxox

you are most welcomed darlin'.

mommie dark was on tishies forum long ago then came over to h20 then to simons. she has the 'after dark' pages on freeminds site. when i read 'her' i was instantly bonded with her. we had a few phone convo's. may she rest in blissful slumber.

in the fresh years of my exjwism, i gravitated towards only ones who I felt....knew what kind of rage was going on inside of Me. mommie, tommy, farkel and PB were whom I pledged my silent loyalty to. they were not aware of this though. yet i would do almost anything for them when it came to The Fight.

farkel passed on in january of this year...he is sorely missed.

maximus passed away too, as did ros from channel c.

you knew that mesko {witnet observer} passed on, i believe.

i just saw normies fb page yesterday, but i don't 'do' fb so he doesn't even know i was looking for him. we used to spend hours on the phone.

worf was an elder i met offline long ago and got a close up study of his flock book. he also had a criminal financial episode with wt and one of their banks...it's archived at simons.

hopefully lee will come her soon and bring some 'friends'.

marilyn, who manned the old hotline has passed on fairly recent as well.

dino became a dear friend who spent time on the phone w/ me as well.

there are/ were so many others...i'd have to go back into the archives. oh yea...remember nelly? she was one of my favorite researchers. i'd love to reconnect w/ her.

but i sure miss the , what i called, heavyweights of The Fight.

now? it's utter KHAOS. The exjw 'community' has slowly begun to un-ravel. I predicted it a couple years ago when a group of exjws/ and active online jws started up an NGO in hopes of "sitting down w/ the gb and talking RE-FORM". Longest story in a few words, is: much hard work was gutted by these klowns and good people were drawn into their debacle. Some I no longer support, at all. I do not, have not, will not ever support anyone who has a mission or goal of reformation of this Fraud. Sad it came to this. But it is all unfolding as I told a few back before Conti went to court. If you are so inclined, it's all over fb now...the ball of yarn that is unraveling. I could not even believe what I was reading yesterday....a fb page on the july 26 victims memorial found on bowens fb page.....over 350 comments! He has lost sight now, as was predicted years ago too. I tried to warn people, as I often do, yet somehow, I'm seen as 'not being understanding enough'....LOLOLOL!!! sKally? not understanding...enough?? {exhale}

i just opened my chat room...i'll bump that thread now.