xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:47 am 

We are VERY glad to have you visit us and hope you can stay awhile. We'd like your visits (and participation) to be as enjoyable as possible, so we invite you to review our purpose (here: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=775) and maybe also glance over the guidelines and rules (here: viewforum.php?f=10) so that you are not caught offguard/by surprise at some of what is posted here. 

Also, please feel free to introduce yourself (here: viewforum.php?f=8), if you care to, but no worries if you don't. Feel free, though, to just jump right in on any topic. We can be a lively bunch, a bit passionate (well, some of us - okay, me - LOLOL!), but we've good hearts, so there's nothing to fear! You might read/learn some things you've never been told before... about the WTBTS... AND about God/Christ... and even about the world (winks at dear ANOMOS - peace to you, luv!). 

We have a lovely Mayor (dear Tec), Sher'f (dear OUTLAW), and Commissioner (dear PSacto)... peace to YOU dear ones... who take VERY good care of us and will take care of you, too!

We also have a LOVELY bunch of ladies (who LOVE to feed you... physically AND spiritually)... and a great group of gents (quite linguistic and learned). So, please... pull up a chair... stool... beanbag... or, if you prefer, just cop squat on the "rug"... and make yourself t'home. Vosotros casa es su casa. Join in the discussions... or just observe; whatever floats YOUR boat.

But, again, welcome... and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar, who copied and pasted cause I'm working today but didn't want to miss greeting ya'll. Our dear mayor is under the weather but I'm sure she'll give a warm shout out too when she's able, as will others of our dear Welcoming Committee. Peace to you ALL!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:37 am 

Yes, welcome to all of you (from the under the weather mayor here). So many newbies while I've been away sick, and welcome welcome to all of you!

Peace to you all,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:49 pm 

tec wrote:
Yes, welcome to all of you (from the under the weather mayor here). So many newbies while I've been away sick, and welcome welcome to all of you!

Peace to you all,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

:(( so sorry you've not been felling well Tammy. Hope your up and around NOW!
Sending hugs your way...Love Kim