xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: I'm a WT Exposer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 pm 

And I enjoy making jw's feel like dopes any time I get the chance to track them down. Thanks for inviting me to this site. judge rutherFRAUD.

Post subject: Re: I'm a WT Exposer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:04 pm 

LOL!!..

We try to be Gentle with Honest JW`s,here on xjwsforChrist..
"Dems Are Da Rules!!"..LOL!!..

Nice to see you Johnny Cip..
Welcome..
..................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:41 am 

For those of you who don`t know judgerutherFRAUD /Johnny Cip..
He`s an Old Friend of mine and sKallys..
He`ll do verbal battle with any JW on any of the WBT$ Doctrines..
A true WBT$ Opponant..
I love his stories..He`s always entertaining..

............................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:49 am 

johnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh how i've missed you so. i read your posts on the other site but was banned nearly two years ago! it is so refreshing to 'see' another who is/was such a great Konfronter of Truth. I told another person that I'm quite fond of, how you are among only a few that absolutely comprehend the insanity of this lethal and corrupt book and real estate scam known as jw/wtbts. What a treat to have you here now. Our smackdowns in the old yahoo useroom chat rooms that I CREATED TO LURE THEM IN AND BLAST THEM WITH AKKURATE KNOWLEDGE, were legendary and I'll never forget the progress we made with some. We actually managed to really help a few of them out of the tower: denny/dede {lyin' eyes and her husband....he was so against apostates, at first, until he heard the infamous 'judge judy'{we called her that} announced to the room that i would be killed at armageddon and so would my 9 yrol-at-the-time daughter and our pets too! that disgusted dede and she started pm'ing me for more info to read [as if pasting massive amounts of info that was being discovered into the room almost daily, wasnt enough...lololol], then her husband started reading it too...they signed up to jwn not long after that and announced they were no longer active jws. SWEET BLISS I TELL YA, THAT DAY WAS. Sunnygal was another. A woman early in '99 by the name of OLIMOM...such a sweet lady...i told her i could not believe SHE was a jw...she was much too kind...i hope she is doing well these days. There were a few others but i cannot recall their names now. That was 15 yrs ago!

Johnny and I would call up bethel in new york and we would put the call on mic in the chatroom. PRICELESS. I think you still have some of those tapes, right? I would sometimes read Rays book. And i would of course, paste breaking news and all of normh's threads. i'd actually read wt litterater to the ones who just surfed into the room asking about jws. THE JWS HATED THAT!! LOLOL I was reading their own stuff and they couldnt handle it. but they'd still count their time. lololol we were masters at what we set out to accomplish. our goal and mission was clear and we were driven. NOTHING HAS CHANGED BUT OUR AGE. And the fact that we are now dealing with INSANE KLOWNS that want to reform this death trap. [ i had no idea what i was truly up against until these last few days....now that i am well informed....the klowns will simply have to contend. I ALWAYS knew I'd Be a Contender. Let us then commence the contention. :/ ahhh, the memories of those old chatroom days my friend. Now....

How are you and the family?

HOW IS THE FIELD SMACKDOWN GOING? LOL I saw your last posting. Jws have a litter-ature cart near my favorite beach spot....i could not deal w/ them when i saw them a while ago, i was there for a training session for our ngo that helps kids surf who have special needs and circumstances. I've got a few fliers and kerrys essay [hardcopies that i bought in 2005.. i have five left] on the blood issue. And talk about all the lawsuits and the new compound. My goal? to get them the hell away from any children near my beach. to blast them w/ accurate knowledge and make sure the passing-by public hear me clearly. I did that last summer w/ a woman i sat next to on a bench there. i just started speaking louder so everyone could hear me. as long as one person heard me, and started a search or decided they wanted to investigate facts of what i was saying...that was my mission. WHEN SHE GOT UP AND STARTED WALKING 2 HER CAR AND LEFT THE AREA....THAT WAS MY GOAL. g:) g:) I don't want a cart that is disguised as love, yet secretly beholds death to all who do not recruit, especially children and their pets...ANYWHERE NEAR MY COMMUITY. And if they are going to be so brazen about it....they will have contention. They have their 'rights'. I WILL HAVE MINE; TO MAKE MY VOICE HEARD IN A LARGE RADIUS. In order that they will cease and desist with the recruitment in this particular area of town. It is rather rewarding to watch them cry about their rights and freedoms as a religion, when they have no concept of what human rights are truly about. You want the right to scam my community? I will take...the right to MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD AND TOXIC FOR THIS COMMUNITY, AND THE WORLD IT EVOLVES IN. How long you think that cart will stay put? ::)) ::)) g:)

Anyhootie....

I sure hope you can call into the conference line tomorrow. It's a blast, blasting truth there. If figured out a lot of things though about that group in recent days, yet it will not stop me from using its platform for Declarations of Independance and Freedom from ALL {RELIGIOUS} CULT-LIKE GROUPS. Search my posts here and you'll see the "dear skally" thread; click and read for details about this conference call.

I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND! Welcome a-board. :D XOXOXOXOXOXO

~s-kally~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 am 

Welcome to the forum Judgerutherfraud! Sounds like you have two raving reviews already ; )

As our Sheriff said,

Quote:
We try to be Gentle with Honest JW`s,here on xjwsforChrist..
"Dems Are Da Rules!!"..LOL!!..

Mind you, I don't think we have ever had a jw who agrees with and defends wts doctrines, on this site. Just some searching for truth (and Truth).

To help you navigate the site and understand the purpose of the site:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=775

and here:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2

Peace to you, and again, welcome!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:18 am 

Good morning and welcome to you Judge....

Glad your here. Seems like you already have a few friends. Feel comfortable, see you around!

Love and peace Justmom /:)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 am 

Welcome, JudgeRutherFraud:

(We haven't met before now.) I'm sure you will find this site most interesting. And I'm certainly one who will enjoy reading your stories, for sure.

Please note, however, that THIS site is: ExJW's FOR Christ. I think that says it all.

May Jah and His Christ bless.

--Armand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 pm 

Welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:16 pm 

Peace to you, dear Judge... and WELCOME! I am glad you accepted the invitation from one of our dear members. We truly want your experience here to be a good one and so, as dear tec (peace, luv!), shared, please take a moment and review the Intro and Guidelines forums, as well as some of the others. We are a very diverse group but our main purpose is to be a place where people who, although leaving the WTBTS, haven't lost their faith in God and Christ can share as to that.

Please... pull up a chair. Someone'll be 'round with refreshments (well, sort of) soon (scans the horizon for dear 'Sprout... although I have to admit, dear Skal's last spread what really sumthin'... peace to you, both... and I see you and she are already acquainted, so I've no doubt she'll "feed" you, well! LOLOL!).

Again, welcome and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:40 pm 

yes, please johnny, grab a plate and dig in...drinks iz on da house:

shelby, you have noticed my signature below, yes? i only serve 'fine food'! ::)) Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm 

haha i just recalled johnnys other nick: 'judge rather flawed' ::))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:55 pm 

thanks everyone for the warm welcome . yes skally I had hours and hours of tapes. i lost them all when my PC crashed. i have lots of stories to tell, but it's always the same.. the run fAST but i focus on the young ones under 30 plant a few seeds and embarrass the elders or older jw's they are in fs with to show the men they look up to are nothing but bummbling idiots. here's a fast story about 2 years ago some 19 yr old jw kid died in a car accident in my area. becaUSE THE FAMILY refused blood at the hospital. I didn't even know the kid , my son told me he knew the kid from school. I reminded my son remember all the stuff I told you about the jw's see it's true. they killed a high school boy with a full life ahead of him. well I always remind the local jw's of this death sentence the wt gave this young man. I try to look young jw woman in the face when I tell them this and remind them that jw woman are at high risk to die during child birth from blood loss. the happiest day of their life having a baby can result in death.... trust me I lay it on thick. again thanks for the welcome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:19 pm 

here are some kisses coming your way...please give me your cheek:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 pm 

skally call me now I want to see if you have the right #

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:31 pm 

Sure hope you can make it this wknd johnny.
_______

btw, i thought of another name that was in those old jw chatroom as an active jw, but came over to jwn and became a beloved poster in the end.....havent seen her post in a while though....it was [purplesofa]