xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Welcome, New Members!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 am 

Peace to you ALL... and GLAD to see you here!

In order to make your visits as enjoyable as possible, please consider reviewing our purpose (viewtopic.php?f=61&t=775) and perhaps glance over the guidelines and rules (viewforum.php?f=10) so that you are not caught offguard/by surprise at some of what is posted here. Also, consider introducing yourself here, if you care to, here (if not, no worries - feel free to jump right in!):

viewforum.php?f=8

We can be a lively bunch, and are certainly a passionate group, but our hearts are good, so fear not - LOLOL! Just pull up a chair (or, if you prefer, beanbag)... and have a sit. Feel free to join in... or just observe; whatever makes YOU feel most comfy!

Again, welcome... and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm 

Welcome, again, dear Johnz13... and to you, too, dear Robert... and peace to you, both! If you would be so kind, please review the post above? We want everyone's visit to be as enjoyable as possible and belief it helps, both new members and current members, if all are aware of our purpose and guidelines.

Please feel free to comment, ask questions, or just observe - we can be a pretty lively bunch from time to time but we truly do mean well and only to be as truthful as possible.

Again, welcome and peace to you!

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:55 pm 

WELCOME and peace to you, dear Humbled (and any new members I've inadvertently overlooked)!!! Please see the posts above as they may contain helpful information (re other posts with more helpful information - LOLOL!). I apologize for the hasty welcome, but am exhausted just now! I didn't want to overlook welcoming yet another new member (as I have on occasion!), and especially one named "Humbled," as I'm sure we've ALL considered using THAT avatar name at one time or another - LOLOL! Kudos to YOU for stepping up! LOLOLO!

Peace to you and, again, welcome!

Shellamar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 am 

I want to bump this thread for ALL of our dear new members, both those who've introduced themselves and those who haven't (and there is no rule that anyone must). We are glad you're here and hope you experience is as enjoyable as possible, so we hope you review the forum purpose and guidelines, linked above.

We can be a rowdy bunch... give our dear Sher'f (OUTLAW - peace, luv!) and Admin (dear tec... peace to you, too!) a run for their money, but we mean well. So, please... jump in, hang back, start new topics, whatever. But a read of those threads will go a long way toward helping YOU have a great time here!

Again, WELCOME... and peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar