xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Happy Holidays Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:27 am 

Good Morning everyone!
Its Christmas Eve and almost the end of yet another crazy year in the world. I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and hope you are all managing to find some happiness and enjoyment with life as it is. Wishing we could know how and where everybody is. We know Shelby, Kim, Sheriff and Tec/Tammy are okay, is anyone else out there?

I come here everyday and keep up with the topics. THANKYOU so much Sheriff for all the funny and informative posts and keeping this Site alive and the rest of you for your answers and posts to Praise Jah and Christ which is what its really all about.

I am okay and trying to keep warm up here in COLD Ontario, Canada, it snowed last night and its 20F out there, its going to be a white Christmas. My Guy John had a Aphasia stroke (affects the speech only) 2 1/2 months ago so life has been a bit stressful for us but he is back to work part time and recovered other than he has trouble finding words when he talks but he is managing and we have changed our choices of food and he is trying to get more exercise and lose weight.

The COVID thing is getting even worse instead of better here, we haven't been exposed yet and have our vaccinations (need to get the booster soon) but then I don't go anywhere but to doctors appointments and to get the vaccine. It definitely is a changed world and I really can see we need to be rescued soon because the Leaders & Politicians of the world haven't got a clue. For sure we need Christ to return.

Have a wonderful weekend and holiday everyone.
Peace and Love from Zoe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:34 pm 

Peace and love to you too, Zoe, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear about John's stroke. I am sure it must be frustrating to struggle to find the words, but I am happy to hear that he is managing and recovering.

As for the cold...yeah, I'm wearing a toque INSIDE the house right now. I'm probably just being dramatic, lol. But my mom made the toque (and a couple other sweaters and woolly socks for me and hubby and the boys) and they are just so warm and comfy.

Good to hear from you!

Peace again to you and John, and to your dear household, and to you all, as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives peace!
your servant and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:35 pm 

Merry Christmas to All of You!....................... :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:39 pm 

Thank you dear Zoe for checking in with all of us. Thank you for your love as well!
Glad John is doing okay now. Hopefully with time a full recovery will come.

Winter is definitely here. Finally getting rain that is long over due! And covid seems to be here to stay.

Praise be to JAH and His Son our Lord JAHeshua that they are in control and know what is best for us all.

Peace to you my sisters Tammy and Zoe and may JAH and Christ give you and your households their peace and comfort always,

And hello and peace to everyone else out there, hope all is well.

Your fellow sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:19 am 

Good morning, peace to you ALL, and my apologies for just now responding, but... my first grandchild was born the day after Xmas (we spent all day Xmas and the day before waiting for her arrival), and I've been a bit distracted with that and all that came with (I also had an unrelated assignment to carry out on Xmas, so that had my attention, as well).

I fell in LOVE, though (who knew? Yeah, I know all of you grandmas/pas say it happens but, like childbirth, no one can quite explain it - you have to experience it for yourself) and so my mind's been distracted, as well. Her name is Corrine Michelle aka "Corie".

Dear Zoe, may JaH and Christ be with you and help you as well as dear John during this time.

Any way, Happy Holidays, and the greatest of love and peace to you all and to your dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:27 pm 

Congratulations ((((Shelby/Grandma!))))

..................................... :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:10 pm 

Peace and love to you all and to your brand new grandbaby "Corie" dear Shelby, as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives these things.

She's just lovely. Also love the name Corie, spelled just like that.

Your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:00 pm 

Yes, she is so beautiful, but sure does look like daddy. We’ll see how long she does. Maybe it’ll be his
“mini me” LOL!

Can’t wait to meet her. Have a fabulous visit with hubby and other family. Talk soon.

Peace and love to you my sister, and waiving to dear Tammy and Outlaw as well, peace to you both.

Love, your fellow sister, servant and slave of Jaheshua,
kim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:21 am 

Good morning everyone and Happy New Years Eve. Its a gloomy damp morning here (28 F) have snow on the ground but at least its not snowing at the moment, we are expecting freezing rain later. We don't do anything on New Year's Eve, just watch TV, have 2 adult beverages and watch the Ball drop on Times Square on TV then head off to bed LOL. At least we stay safe that way from driving in bad weather and from COVID.

Congratulations to you Shelby, you are a grandmother at last. What a beautiful baby girl she is and all that hair, she does look exactly like your son as a baby. I hope Corie doesn't live to far away from you so you can see lots of her.

Hugs and Peace to you all
Zoe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:21 pm 

Thank you and peace to you, my dear sisters!

We're anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours away, depending on traffic. We are here now, visiting (and glad to be out of the Bay before the fireworks and gunshots terrify the pups.

Being a "grandma" is werkingmahnerves - LOLOLOL! It's been SO long since I've had a baby in my life aside from dear Kimmie's (peace to you, luvee!) Isaiah. My daughter AND Armand, though, BOTH have this baby thing DOWN... and so I'm watching and trying to learn real quick - LOLOLOL!

But, yeah... scary.

Peace to you ALL and to your dear, dear households!

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:31 am 

Congratulations my dear SIL! How very exciting! Having 8 grandchildren I can tell you from the first (Aiden) to the last (Noah) is just as exciting and each one a blessing! Hope to meet little Corie one day soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:22 pm 

Thank and (and peace to you!), dear HTBO! Yes, it is VERY exciting - as most of you know, I had NO idea - LOLOLOL!

I am just at the "trying on the new grandmommy feel" stage, so not sure how the whole introducing her in person to those outside the immediate should/will go - LOLOL! Her parents are pretty careful as to her environment (although VERY generous with us grandparents/aunt/uncle, for which we are all quite grateful!) and with COVID still "out there" (and her maternal grandpa very immuno-compromised) it may be a minute. They haven't let anyone outside the nucleus family be in Her Highnesses' presence, yet, and ask that we use hand sanitizer (of course) as well as wear masks/self-test if we've been exposed to COVID (as a few have been). While we understand she might not be negatively affected, she might pass on to her grandpa, so no chances or risks are being taken. Not worth it, IOHO.

But, again, THANK you, and Happy New Year to you and your dear household, including your now eight grandbabies!

Peace to you!

Shel