xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 pm 

Yes, finally! I became a father ...can't believe it. And she's BEAUTIFUL! I don't have any children and we'd been trying for some time but yes....it's a miracle.

I sometimes wake up with her calling me in the middle of the night and BOY can she SCREAM! I mean seriously.

We have named her ....the hellrasier. I know, not a very, beautiful name but girl.....she can scream. We didn't quite know whether she was healthy, but she's a healthy 6.5lb baby, beautiful neck, reddish skin!....and came with a little brother too!!! awwwww isn't she cute???????

Me
p.s. brother's the amp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:37 pm 

I was like... and then I remembered which room we were in and thought, "Okay, wait for it..." then, "Ahhhh, yes, THERE it is."

Yep, "she's" beyooteefull, luv, if one knows what a beeyooteefull geetar should look/sound like.

Peace... a congratulations, "Papa"! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Shel, on her own and shaking head alowly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:59 am 

Have I become that predictable? mmm...i'm gonna have to step it up a notch. you....wouldn't want to dress up in an skittles outfit would you? ...i'll dress up in an m&m outfit. we'll go to the mall and i'll run in first and say 'OH MY GOD THE SKITTLES ARE COMING, RUN!'

Me (the guy that's suppose to be doing his chemistry and physics homework thats due tonight by 11:55pm, but is instead on here making candy jokes)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:42 am 

Reminded me of that Skittles commercial where the teenage boy has "the skittles" and the girl takes one off his cheek, eats it, and asks if [the skittles] is contagious... as view pans out to show she now has a "break out" - LOLOLOL!

You crazee...

Peace!

Shel, on her own...