xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:15 pm 

I had a dream last night/this morning...

Shelby arrived at my home for an impromptu visit! I was stressed cos my home was untidy & it was back in the different circumstances in my life. All very odd...I had intended to respond to a post she'd written on here, but hadn't, so she came to remind me lol.

She wanted us to focus on prayer for a servant who was dying, she brought along a spooky miniature flesh version of this person in her handbag, ?? but then also insisted on a specific can of refreshing drink. At first she asked me to look at Mt 19:3, but then amended it to Luke 15:3.

I have decided this was my subconscious being overactive, nevertheless it's been on my mind all day!

Thanks for visiting Shelby lol

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:33 pm 

Quote:
When Shelby came to visit!
Shelby arrived at my home for an impromptu visit!

...............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:02 pm 

Quote:
Shelby arrived at my home for an impromptu visit!

Would that I could, dear, dear Loz (the greatest of love and peace to you and your dear household, luv!) - I would fall on your neck, girl, with all kinds of hugs and kisses!! Then, I ask where the delicious tea and biscuits were - LOLOLOL

Quote:
I was stressed cos my home was untidy

Ooh, you really don't know ME, then - LOLOLOL! You should see MY house, right now. It's usually untidy (but [relatively] clean) because, well, I work full-time, try to serve Christ full-time... and live with a man and four dogs (so, whadya want?). Even more so now, though, as we're remodeling the bathroom (oh, the DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave up. I just try to remove the top 2-3 layers now - I don't even mess with the corners! - but will leave the "deep" clean for when the workers are ALL done. It was just too futile for me (the dust made more dust as I cleaned up the dust!). And then there's the paint... sigh...).

Ennywho...

Quote:
& it was back in the different circumstances in my life.

Oh, honey - maybe that's why you [felt] your "house" was "untidy." DO NOT fear - I would NOT judge you, your life... OR your house. Either of them ("houses") - LOL!

Quote:
All very odd...I had intended to respond to a post she'd written on here, but hadn't, so she came to remind me lol.

Yikes! Hopefully, I was kind! I was... wasn't I??? LOLOLOL!

Quote:
She wanted us to focus on prayer for a servant who was dying,

Okay, good. A good thing.

Quote:
she brought along a spooky miniature flesh version of this person in her handbag, ??

Ummm, yeah, spooky. CREEPY, too - LOLOLOLOL!
Quote:
but then also insisted on a specific can of refreshing drink.

(Uh-oh, busted!! Yep, I am back on Diet Cokes - iced tea had become just too boring, and I don't like anything else (except red wine, which I don't drink during the day. But... DRAT the spirit that "spoke" between us! It has ratted me out!).

Quote:
At first she asked me to look at Mt 19:3, but then amended it to Luke 15:3.

Hmmmm... prolly a good thing *I* changed it, but I cannot, for the life of me, tell you why the second was any better (or understandable) than the first. 'Cept... maybe... not to worry because our dear Lord WILL find [all of] his sheep? If you were worrying about such a thing, maybe?

Quote:
I have decided this was my subconscious being overactive, nevertheless it's been on my mind all day!

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe we don't know, either way, yet.

Quote:
Thanks for visiting Shelby lol

You're QUITE welcome... and I'm SO glad YOU were so WELCOMING of my "visit", dear, dear Loz - LOLOLOLOLOL! Hopefully, I can return soon (or our dear Lord will) and share the meaning with you - LOLOLOLOL!

Peace to you, as well, dear sister!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel (who's more of a Mary than a Martha when it comes to literal "housekeeping" - LOLOLOL!)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:05 pm 

@ the dear Sher'f (peace to you, luv!):

Cheah... right. More like:

"The cloud grew ominous, having been 'seeded'
and the angels began to cough and choke
by all the dust she brought with her..."

No, seriously: the DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace to you, dear, dear Sher'f... and to ALL you chikkens!

Shellamar (or S'hella'dust, whichever works!)... on her own...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 pm 

Hello and peace to you all,

Cracking up at the sheriff! Cute caption.....

And Loz, dear sister, I'm so glad Shel was able to visit. I would have loved to come along and join in.
Maybe whatever meaning if anything significant you will understand in time.

Hoping all is well with you and your family, blessings to you all, love your sister and fellow servant of Chrsit, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:11 pm 

You are all too funny, lol.

Its an interesting dream, Loz.

Perhaps the dying servant could be someone who is lost. (hence the Luke passage; wherein Christ seeks the lost sheep and rejoices at having found him.) But that the Matt passage was not quite accurate, because it is speaking about the grounds for divorce, when instead this sheep is merely lost and is at this time being sought. (even though if one has been caught up in BTG at some point in their lives, that one can of course still come to Christ and be washed clean in the blood of the lamb).

All that being said:

Perhaps the dying servant is lost for any number of reasons (sin or guilt causing them to 'hide' and so now are lost, fear of or experiencing trouble/persecution for their faith causing them again to shy away from Christ; judging others when eating and drinking of the body and blood of Christ, some uncertainty with regard to faith, etc). Be lost long enough - and so without a specific kind of drink (the water of life from Christ)... and one may become sick and weak, and even die. So that Shelby came to remind you (and for you to share and remind US of the Body who are here) to pray for those who are lost, struggling, weak... and 'dying'. Shelby may already be doing that - especially since she is carrying the person around in her purse - but she came to remind you (and us) to do this also.

These are some things I am receiving from the Spirit as I write. Maybe some of that means something to you Loz? Maybe to someone else? Maybe there is more to come. But I don't feel like I can just dismiss your dream as a subconscious thing though, funny as the comments on this thread have been.

Peace and love to you all, as my Lord gives peace!
your servant and sister, and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:58 pm 

Your comments make a great deal of sense to me, dear Tams (peace, luv!). I would only add that while in the dream *I* am carrying the little replica around in *my* purse might mean that I am already praying for such a "lost" one, the reminder TO pray... for ALL who call upon the name of JAH... would be as much for me, too, as for anyone else.

I say this because I've left off naming folks individually as I have for years. Not because my love for anyone had cooled but because I am, for the first time in most of my life, literally falling asleep within minutes after getting into bed.

Most of you know that I suffered from insomnia for years. Up until about a year ago, actually. For some reason (age? menopause?) I have not only been falling asleep quickly for the past several months have been almost sleeping through (a MAJOR change for me!). I do still wake up/am woken up (by our dear Lord), but i fall right back to sleep (instead of remaiming awake, sometimes for hours).

And so, I've been falling asleep before I finish [my list of names]... and sometimes even before the conversation with our dear Lord is done, to my great chagrin.

So THANK YOU, TRULY, for sharing that insight as I needed it. Thank you and peace to you... and to your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 am 

Hi Tammy, I've tried to quote your final paragraph here but my IPad isn't playing game from some reason... But when I read it my spirit bore witness with it, quite definitely! I saw the whole scene from the dream playing out again. The miniature fleshy person was very definitely shrivelled up and dying, or at least very sick and I believed it to be male.??

Thank you for your input which has made me do some more thinking.

*Waves at Kim & Outlaw*

Peace all

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:37 am 

Waves at dear Loz... and everyone else -

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel