xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:11 pm 

Quote:
I don`t know where to begin..LOL!!
These look like instructions on how to be thrown out of the Best Professional Kitchens..
Anywhere in the World!!.........LOL!!!!!..

LOL well I had a plan!

Shelby's chicken:

I say Salt and pepper from previous ingredients. And add another 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin olive oil in a pan (previous ingredients), add 2 Tablespoons of garlic (previous ingredients), and chop up a medium red onion (new ingredient) and caramelize, and sear the chicken for 5 mins on medium-high heat (enough to get brown but a little juicy mixture) then take out and add 1/4 cup water to the pan. Plenty of juices for a gravy or something *hint hint*

I take the Salmon, sear it for 1 min on each side, set aside and make a cut down the side of the salmon and stuff it with the Cream cheese basil and (oh i forgot to put garlic in the blender) garlic (so i guess that's the new ingredient here) blended stuff.

New preparation on the side: Blend EVOO (old ingredient) and lots of fresh 1 cup full peppermint leaves(new ingredient), 4 cloves of garlic(old ingredient), half a onion (old ingredient), 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper (old ingredient) And take Tec's Tomatoes and put in. But not blending yet. *leaving open for others*

I'm thinking some sort of chutney spice topping for a salmon. Bring it to life a little.

See how this can get creative (well if u call this as creative) after you get it moving? ;)
Me

Ingredients used so far:

Salmon,
Chicken,
Salt,
Pepper,
Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Garlic,
Peppermint,
Basil,
Cream Cheese,
Red Onion
Roma Tomatoes

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:08 am 

Take your salmon and/or chicken, cut into pieces for the processor, UNCOOKED. Add your choice of peppers. I like green, red and yellow or orange. Onion, garlic, ginger, TOASTED sesame seeds, sesame seed oil, olive oil, salt, pepper, soy sauce or teriyaki sauce, splash of balsamic, dash each of garlic/onion POWDERS. Grind mixture and spoon into wontons. Fry until golden. Your choice of dips include cream cheese/ basil, hot mustard, sweet/spicy, soy, peanut butter. My fav? PB!! ;)

Enjoy! That was fun. Great idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:12 pm 

DESSERT APPETIZERS:
PEANUT BUTTER SOUR CREAM CHEESE TRUFFLES, DRENCHED IN PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE GANACHE

Combine and WHIP with ELECTRIC BEATER:

1 8oz Brick cream cheese

1 c. sour cream

1/2 c-3/4 c. CRUNCHY peanut butter (depending on ur love for...and smooth if u prefer)

splash of vanilla

8 oz container of COOL WHIP [ CANNOT BE REAL WHIPPED CREAM, AS IT WILL NOT SET CORRECTLY]

CHILL completely and form into any size truffle u like and dip into ganache. Chill again. They are great frozen and pop right into ur waiting mouth.

___

Ganache:

8 0z chocochips or any good melting chocolate... i use pb filled candies or baking chips

1/2 c. peanut butter, crunchy or smooth...crunchy provides fabulous texture (yes, trust me, u want the extra pb in the ganache!)

splash of vanilla

tiny pinch of salt

1 TBLSPOON REAL BUTTER [ SO IT SETS CORRECTLY]

Melt it all together.
__

Serving suggestions besides truffles:

Pour half of the ganache into oblong glass/ metal BUTTERED pan. Chill to set. Pour mixture over chilled ganache. CHILL AGAIN TIL SET. Pour remaining melted ganache over mixture and chill again entirely.

Cut up or spoon out mixture into bowls or glassware. YOU CAN MAKE PARFAITS TOO!!

If you adore all the ingredients above, You're going to be in Heaven when you try this recipe.

Enjoy!!