xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:11 pm 

I was very bored at work, thank GOD FOR A CHANGE, that I decided to draw the few things that came to mind. They steadily got more intricate with increased boredom. Behold.....my masterpieces:

Note that "Graham" is incorrectly spelled. The crackers did that purposely in order to hide their true 'ha! in your FACE!' behavior, which is actually the cause of the war. (wow that sounded incredibly, unintentionally racist)

The paintings are for sale for 3 million a piece. Actual retail price 4.

Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:03 am 

Someone OBVIOUSLY had WAAAYYYYY too much time on HIS hands today.

Peace to him all the same, though.

. <---- *

Shellamar, on her own... but diggin' the boxers (although not knowing why they're in the "art")...

*Actual size of gift card for art lesson. Note, art lesson... not lessonS... cuz ain't nobody got no money to be wastin' (obviously) on art lessonS for your crazy *ss. So, youse got one shot. And you would want to make it count. LOLOLOL!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:10 am 

LOL... those are funny, Voices! LOL!!

I looked at the one of me and I thought that you had drawn a mug of tea in my hand (but looking again I think it is me pounding my fist against the table?). So I saw the mug of tea which I almost always have at the ready, and me sitting in front of the computer, with the bible that I often have on the desk, sometimes opened to a scripture or passage I needed to look up earlier, or just set off to the side. The lamp is a stand up lamp that is behind the desk, and behind/beside me is a clock on the wall.

Pretty accurate, lol!

Peace to you,
your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:11 am 

So funny!!! I like how you had to tell us that was a clock on the wall. lol!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:05 am 

Mornin and peace to you dear Voices....

LOLOL!!! I'm with Shelby. Someone had way too much free time.

But anyways, love the hair DO! Cuz that's pretty much what my head looks look in the morning going to bed with wet hair. Very accurate as well!

Anyways, enjoy your day hopefully it's a little busier? LOL...

Love your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:54 pm 

Sorry guys! I didn't respond sooner. I got caught up with .....education ......stuff. New semester started and I decided to change my major and it turns out, I'll, hopefully, get my AA at the end of this semster, transfer over to a university (I GET TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!! A REAL UNIVERSITY! ...not a city community college, Not that there's anything WRONG with that, probably saved my life, but a university!) and i'll have only 2.5 (hopefully 2) years to get my bachelor in biology! yay! If god willing by fall I'll be at the university. and be almost dead, working 32 hours (2 doubles) on the weekend while taking the hardest courses during the week m-f... Anyone taken organic chemistry,physics or uh..whats the other one..oh duh biology?? My AA got most of the 'general ed' stuff almost complete so i'm trying not to kill myself by taking physics biology and chem all in one semester.

So yeah...I was bored at work and I drew some shit out. Yes tec, it's suppose to be you slamming your fist. Lets see..um...yeah..that's pretty much it, I was bored, glad you liked

Me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:24 pm 

Yaaaaayyyyy.......

You go dear Voices! Glad you are continuing with your education. No I haven't taken any of these classes but I'm sure others here might be able to help ya out with some advice.

Don't burn out! Stay realistic with what YOU know YOU can do between work, school and personal time for you.

Thanks for the update, enjoy your evening
Love your sister in Christ, Kim /:)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:37 am 

Voices, that is great. Congratulations!

Perhaps you should doodle us some self-portraits throughout the school year so we can see how you're doing ; )

Peace to you!