xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Good Night Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:00 am 

Rofl! Yep, I can picture the guy ha ha ha. Let's hope he's on the ball tonight cos it's 7.48am here now!

See, here's the thing Wheelocks, when the peeps over the pond are saying Gnight, I'm getting myself up outta bed (unless they have an early night & then we're all in bed; not together you understand?), and when I'm going to bed they're all having mid afternoon tea and scones (just to stay with the food trend). It feels kinda odd to be telling them Gnight mid scone, as it were. And somehow I've gotten it into my brain that to catch up on the activity here, well the time for that is usually my early morning, yes? And as it gets to say 1pm here often Zoe is posting, then usually Tec soon after 3pm (though Tec is often last to bed), then the SF folks appear around 4-5 pm. Phew! Time zones eh?

But mostly I just forget. *winks at Wheellocks*

Loz x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:21 am 

That's funny how you have it all worked out, Loz!

I stay up too late, lol. But its also quiet in the house that late.

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:10 am 

Just got home from work ; )

Busy busy night. Just wanted to say good night to Wheels and Outlaw, since you're the only two online that I can see.

Peace to you both,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 pm 

Not staying up too late tonight, so g'night!

Peace to you,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 pm 

ROFL at YOUR comments, dear Loz (peace, luv!).

Gonna say g'night to you all now (leaving for home in 15 mins) as I don't anticipate being once home (and BART wifi sucks on MY phone!)

So... G'NITE!!

Peace!

Shellamar, on her own...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:02 pm 

Goodnight everyone...

Even though it is still early here, I wanted to catch you all before you went to bed. /:)

Love Justmom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:19 pm 

Goodnight everyone. I really am heading to bed. It's snowing here, electric blanket is on to make it cosy cos hubby is still away working. But he's home tomorrow, so all good. We're having new windows fitted in our apartment tomorrow which could get messy but am sure will be worth it, and we'll be warmer too.

Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:23 am 

(stumbles into the house
after a late shift at work,
fires up the computer,
logs onto internet,
let's Firefox pull up my home page,
starts typing)

Have a good night, everyone. :)
I like raisin scones myself, Loz.

(logs off,
sets alarm for five hours from now,
falls asleep with arm still draped over alarm clock . . .)

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:20 am 

It's late here, too, chikkens (peace!)... and we only got in a bit ago (went as saw "August: Osage County" - s'okay; liked "Nebraska" MUCH better and think you all might, too. BTW - Did I tell you see "Saving Mr. Banks"? See "Saving Mr. Banks." One of THE best movies I've ever seen... and you will NEVER view "Mary Poppins" the same!)... so turnin' in.

Will check in tomorrow, as soon as I can get my internal furnace "warmed up" (say, 'round 9-10am, 'cause I'se TIRED... but maybe sooner if my body has caught up with all the walkin' I did this week!).

Peace out... and watch them bedbugs!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar... on her own...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:26 am 

I'm to bed also. I work all weekend, so I won't be around much. But hope everyone has a good one.

Wheels... I know I don't like it when I know I have to be up five hours after I have fallen into bed ; )

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 am 

Its morning here, cold and snowy morning. I am hibernating!! It has been a long winter.

I saw August Osage county and Saving Mr. Banks at home, we download the screener torrents. I liked both of them. I haven't seen Nebraska, looks silly funny, I will download that one. I just got Catching Fire Hunger games and can't wait to watch that one.
I got all the movies nominated for the Academy awards like Dallas buyers club, Wolf of Wall street, American Hustle, lots of entertainment while I hibernate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:59 am 

Zoe wrote:
Its morning here, cold and snowy morning. I am hibernating!! It has been a long winter.

I saw August Osage county and Saving Mr. Banks at home, we download the screener torrents. I liked both of them. I haven't seen Nebraska, looks silly funny, I will download that one. I just got Catching Fire Hunger games and can't wait to watch that one.
I got all the movies nominated for the Academy awards like Dallas buyers club, Wolf of Wall street, American Hustle, lots of entertainment while I hibernate.

Good morning ZOE...

Movies, popcorn and a warm blanket is the perfect " fix" for hibernation. Enjoy them and I'm sorry winter has been so long for you.
Thanks for saying hi! /:)

Love Justmom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:20 pm 

Awww, dang. "Catching 'something'." Started with a throbbing headache and "sore" neck yesterday afternoon. "Kinda thought" something was coming on cause of the headache. Felt "puny" after work and during movie. Still wonderin', but hopin' "it was all in my mind." Woke up with throat "on fire," early this morning, though and knew"sumthin'" was "coming on." Throat felt fine after 2-3 cough drops (the good kinds - Hall's with the liquid "honey" in the center!). Felt fine all day. ALL day. So, did some posting... house cleaning... laundry... ran errands... took pups to the park... went grocery shopping... then had early dinner... all while feeling just fine.

And then... BAM.

Sore throat. Dry, racking "chest" coughs (I HATE those!). Headache. Neck ache-y. Actually, body ache-y, now that I think of it (I thought it was all "something" else, like maybe aging's "little aches and pains"). Feelin' lousy.

I HATE being sick. HATE it. And don't have time for it!

SOOooooo... I'm out. Gonna turn in early (well, sorta) with some Alka-Seltzer Plus and hot tea to try and ward off as much as I can.

I know this was prolly TMI... but just in case ya'll don't "see" me online tomorrow, I will be trying to rest up for my evening class. Might have to let the students "teach" it, though, so praise JAH... and thank Microsoft... for Power Point!

Peace... g'nite... and give the bedbugs heck!

A "sickly" Shellamar... off to bed...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:30 pm 

Good night everyone,

And Shelby so sorry your feeling puny! Rest up, keep warm and hugs from this side of the bay to you!

Love Justmom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:50 am 

Good Morning even though this is the Good night thread LOL!!

I was watching Catching Fire The Hunger Games last night, excellent movie though the ending left you hanging.

Shelby!! you really got yourself a case of the Flu!! You poor lady, take care of yourself.

We are having a outbreak of H1N1 flu up here, several people died from it so I am trying to stay away from people right now. John got a flu shot as he is around people everyday and doesn't want to give it to me and get sick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next