xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Good Night Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 am 

The weekends do tend to be a little quiet at times, dear GL (mornin' and peace to you!). And I, too, hope it's due to spending time with things that bring them JOY (like spending time with family, having fun, doing things that, in ADDITION to sharing about JAH and Christ, make them want to LIVE! LOLOLOL!)...

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 am 

Oh! And dear tec is on vaca, our dear Sher'f is still laid up (peace to you, both!)... and I'm doing some (freelance) work, so there's that.

Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 pm 

Good Nite y'all....

Missing TAMMY. Hope she's having a wonderful vaca....

Hope the sheriff the doing okay. Missing him as well!!

Sleep well everyone....

Love Justmom :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:12 pm 

Monday Night...

And saying Good night to ya'll...

Had a great day! Little busy.
Back working some after almost a year. But the beauty of this is I get to make my own hours and schedule. And I have an absolutely AMAZING BOSS!! g:) /:) g:) ::)) Couldn't ask for a better one! So pretty perfect job and still have time to be here.

Sleep tight
Justmom g:)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:24 pm 

Not actually saying goodnight yet... lol.

Just off to work.

See yas later : )

Peace!
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 pm 

Have a great night Tammy!!!

Love ya Justmom.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:12 pm 

I got my Computer back today, had to replace the motherboard again. It is now wireless so should be safe now. I sure did miss my lovely computer.

It's a beautiful evening here, I am watching TV by myself, just glad to be able to relax as I hurt bad tonight.

Have a great evening everyone
Hugs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 pm 

Glad you got your computer back, Zoe!!

I hope your pain eases for you soon... and rest all you need to rest!

I downloaded my first book on my e-reader, so I am going to read some of that. Not doing anything with the boys, other than maybe watch a couple movies.

Peace!!

tammy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm 

I love my e-readers, my eyesight is not great for reading now so reading books is harder but with E-readers I have backlight and can change the font. I don't know what I will do if the world loses Internet, power and electronics, I am so dependent on it.

What book did you get?

I am reading Under the Done by Stephen King.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 pm 

I got Secrets to the Grave. It's the third in a Tami Hoag mystery/crime series, that I started at my parents, when I was visiting them.

Mind you, it is as expensive to buy an e-book these days as a regular book... so I'm thinking I should get my book back out there soon!

I read Under the Dome last year. I liked it, but some of the characters made me so mad, I had to keep putting the book down to take a breather, lol. Kudos to Stephen King for provoking that kind of reaction in a reader though ; )

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:19 pm 

Well, to cool off from this heat, the kids and I are going to the movies in an hour. The only one everyone can agree upon to see is Grown Ups 2.

So I think I will say goodnight now... and see yas in the morning!

Peace,

tammy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:44 am 

Good night all!!

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:53 am 

Quote:
I read Under the Dome last year. I liked it, but some of the characters made me so mad, I had to keep putting the book down to take a breather, lol. Kudos to Stephen King for provoking that kind of reaction in a reader though ; )

Peace,
tammy

Same here Tammy, I am getting really tense with Big Jim and his son and all the boys he has doing his biding and all the nastiness, I just want to strangle them lol. I think its good writing if it gets that reaction in the readers. The TV show is much milder for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:20 pm 

Yes, I wanted to strangle them too, lol. Same with that woman and the ones following her, from Stephen King's The Mist.

I am finally off to go lazer tagging. Then to work. Will see ya's later.

Peace,

tammy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 pm 

We just took the dog for a walk down the street to the beach, I went on my scooter. It's such a lovely neighborhood, the neighbors are all very friendly, everything is so pretty and the boats running around make it all very vacationy and festive. Its a dead end road so not much traffic and what traffic there is goes slow. We met one car when we were out. I went down to the dead end part as I never really got a look at it before. There is this mansion at the end, something like you would see in the Hamptons, wow. They have the water all around them except at the front as they are on the point, our road is on a peninsula.

I am kind of jealous of the houses across the road and on that side of the road on days like today, they can sit and see the boats from their deck and house, we have to go for a walk to see the water. The darn neighbors across from us all have high hedges blocking the view.
Anyway I went for a outing, I don't often do it because I need help getting out of the house as we still have stairs.

John hung all the pictures and mirrors up today in the house, what a big job that was. I have too many of them but now the p,ace looks more homey.

That was my day, now we are going to BBQ hamburgers and have a cocktail, I was going to make margaritas but I can't find the box with the booze in it. It's buried in the garage still I guess. Oh well I will have a glass of wine instead.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next