xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Re: DAILY HELLOS
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 pm 

Hello Zoe, I wrote a post to you here earlier but lost it grr! Anyway it was basically saying I hope to be here more often. I miss everyone too. I will post again when I have more time.

Love to you sister, and to all here

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:20 pm 

Greetings, dear Loz! Peace to you, as well, dear sister (and I thought I'd posted this a day or so ago but forgot to "Submit" - LOLOL!). Glad to hear retirement life is going fabulously (WHOO-HOOO!).

Peace to you and your household!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:34 pm 

Hi, All!

Quote:
Hi everyone, so nice to see some of you posting here this week. There was such a lull here I haven't been checking here everyday now, just once a week or so. I miss you all so much. I have tried finding other Christian friends online but its not the same as here.

I only participate in one other place online that I enjoy, but, no, it's not the same as here. Here is more like . . . family. Don't know why I feel that way, but I do.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:48 pm 

Quote:
Here is more like . . . family.

Whad'ya mean, "like... family," dear LQ (peace to you, dear brother - LOLOLOL!). Isn't that what our dear Lord intended by giving us to one another? Matthew 19:29; Mark 10:29; Luke 18:29 I'm thinking that's why we call one another "brother" and "sister"...

Peace to you... bro!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 pm 

Peace to you all!

Quote:
Here is more like . . . family. Don't know why I feel that way, but I do.

Perhaps because we are family.

Brothers and sisters in Christ.

That would be true whether we had this forum or not. We just tend to gather here (sometimes often, sometimes only a bit).

We serve Christ and Jah first and foremost, but we also serve one another IN Christ, and we also serve - and are SENT to serve - others who are seeking Christ and Jah. Those who are seeking Christ aren't going to necessarily come to this "city". But we are sent to serve, wherever He sends us to serve, wherever He wants us to serve.

Glad to hear that retirement is going well, Loz! So glad you and hubby are doing well.

Kim, I think the first time taking long/complicated/final tests can be a bit tough/tricky. I know a few people recently who have had to retake tests (they were so devastated and nervous and filled with doubt when they did not pass the first time), and they all did just fine the second time around.

Love and peace to you all, as Christ Jaheshua gives peace,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

(just saw Shelby's post... yep, lol, agree!)

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:08 pm 

Peace to you all,

Yes I do agree, It is definitely family among us. And I'm so glad you all feel the same.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone on my testing. Makes me more confident and less nervous.

My prayers are with you all, may JAH and Christ be with you.

Love and peace to you all from our Lord JAHeshua,
Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:07 am 

Good Morning everyone
It is quiet here again except for all those Spam ads, today there was too many of them!!!! Why is this place getting so much of that, its not like its going to work for them to sell such smut.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 am 

Good morning Zoe.

Whoever it is, they got the boot.

....... 8) ...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:01 am 

I thought there was one page. But it never seemed to end. So I checked again and see that there are five pages. I'm so sorry. Its going to take some time to get through them all.

Then I'll work on some changes so that never happens again!

Peace to you all!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:40 pm 

Greetings and peace to you, all!

I think we see (way) more because of the recent move (ya'll might recall our form host site, where we had the cute sheep? shut down and recommended this host). Since we've been here, it seems to be the norm. I'm sure our dear Tams (peace, luv!) has toggled on/off every switch that can control this (she doesn't want to have to do this much "work," I'm SURE - LOLOL!

But this is a different site, even if it looks "just like" our former one. It is not the same one... and I don't forget because I'm still missing our dear sheeps (unfortunately, our dear Tams has also done all she can as to that issue, as well).

I hope that helps and, again, peace to you all!

Your servant and slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:12 am 

Hello everyone, I'm just stopping by to touch base...internet access is difficult for me at the moment I'm afraid. But you are all in my thoughts & prayers as ever.

Sending peace and love

Loz x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 pm 

Hi, Loz! Hope you're doing okay. Good to hear from you.

Hello to everyone else, too!

Shel and Tammy,
Quote:
But this is a different site, even if it looks "just like" our former one. It is not the same one... and I don't forget because I'm still missing our dear sheeps (unfortunately, our dear Tams has also done all she can as to that issue, as well).

I do IT work for a living. I may be able to help. PM me if you want and we can discuss what has been done so far, and what other things you might be able to try.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:37 pm 

Hi back, Loz! Hope things are going well for you and hubby and other loved ones.

You are always in my thoughts and heart, and in and prayers as well!

Leaving, that's awesome. I'll send you a pm on everything that I have "toggled" so far (which seems to have helped a great deal).

(Also, maybe you could look into walking me through the process of uploading the sheep (if possible and you have time). I know it can be done; I just don't understand enough about how to do it. I am waiting until I can get together with my sister, because I know she'll be able to do it. Also maybe you could walk me through (or link me to a walk through) on how to upload that mobile device you have asked about. No pressure or anything, since I know it would be hard to walk someone through who does not speak the script 'language' - which would be me. But I can always ask my sister to do that also, whenever I ever manage to get together with her next)

Peace to you both, and to you all,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 pm 

The GREATEST of love and peace to you, ALL... and I miss you (all) as well. The other site(s) is/are not family as we are and I do miss that. BUT... we would be doing our fellow humans/Israel(ites) a great disservice if we didn't share with them as well, so... there is some "cost". I can imagine, though, how the Apostles/Paul, etc., must have felt when they ventured beyond "Judea and Samaria," to the "ends of the earth." I am sure they found more sisters/brothers "out there," even if only a few.

But, yeah... I do miss you ALL.

And dear LQ and Tams, peace to you both, and THANK you for your "work" maintaining/helping with this "city." You, too, dear, dear Sher'f (peace, my dear friend!)

Peace to you ALL and may JAH and Christ (continue to) bless you... and your dear households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

Post subject: Re: DAILY HELLO
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 pm 

Peace to you ALL as well,

All is good hear for us in the Bay Area. Hope you are all doing well despite our daily lives that bring its challenges.
Thank you, ALL of you, for every contribution you have made to keep the Spirit and Truth alive here on our little forum and making me feel welcome and part of your family.

Peace, love and may our Lords comfort and strength be upon you all, your sister fellow servant and slave of our Lord JAHehsua MischaJAH,
Kim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 135  Next