xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Re: DAILY HELLOS
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:26 am 

Good Morning all and special thoughts and greetings to you today Loz!!

Your place by the sea in Wales sounds wonderful, I do hope that it is healing and relaxing for you there.
As far as your suffering with Anxiety that seems to be very common these days though I do not understand why it has stigma attached to it as its not like you asked to have it. You have had a lot of trauma in your life lately so it is understandable. My daughter suffers from severe anxiety so I understand what it is like though with her its very chronic and part of who she is. She was born that way but it has got worse as she became an adult with all of life's problems and she is constantly battling it, prayers, therapy and pills and everything else do not seem to help. Thank you for sharing that with us and so happy to hear you are feeling better.

I am not well at all lately and my John is suffering terribly too but he gets angry and mean when he is in pain and under stress and he takes it out on me so its been a really difficult month or so for us here. I literally felt like I wanted to die last week as it would be easier than coping with life as it is here now with so much pain and hardship. I do not blame Jah or Christ for this but I seem to not ask for help to bear it and draw away from them instead of draw closer. I sure do hope to pursue my spiritual needs shortly as it is the only comfort I know of but I guess I feel I don't deserve it.

IT DOES HELP to read and hear what you all have to say or just when you say hello as you are pretty well my only contact with the outside world. I can't get out of the house much, went out for the first time in 6 weeks on Thursday and that ended up being a huge drama as John screamed and shouted at me the whole time because dealing with my mobility issues or any issues stresses him out and he takes it out on me. I spent the whole time while we were out battling to stop the tears but lost that battle so wore sunglasses and went through half a box of Kleenex.

Enjoy your weekend everyone
Love from Zoe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:20 am 

Oh Zoe....my heart aches for you dear sister. Thank you for your good wishes for myself, you're very kind.

Quote:
I do not blame Jah or Christ for this but I seem to not ask for help to bear it and draw away from them instead of draw closer. I sure do hope to pursue my spiritual needs shortly as it is the only comfort I know of but I guess I feel I don't deserve it

I think many of feel as you express here from time to time. But this is the very opposite of how we should feel and act. Please read and consider the words at 2 Corinthians 2:12 v 7-10 applying them to your situation and self? And although Christ sees your pain and sorrow PLEASE GO to Him and share the things in your heart with him? Show Him your faith and trust.

There is another scripture I want to share with you which I can't find right now but will hunt for. YOU have helped ME today actually sister, because by searching the scriptures for you, I've found renewed joy and peace in them, and intend to search them much more, the way I used to. So, thank you!

Please try to do similar? The psalms can provide great comfort, for me, hearing them is like ointment for the soul, so I try to do this via headphones/Audio. I believe honestly too, that when they're heard aloud as opposed to via headphones, the spirit in them fills the air and encircles you. Truly. The WORD/Christ is ALIVE dear Zoe.

I am sending you a private message as well so please look out for that.

Wishing you peace the way our Lord Jaheshua gives it,

Your fellow servant and slave of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:03 pm 

Thank you Dear Loz for your post and private message. I replied to it.

I know that a lot of us suffer because of our lack of faith and even when we do have faith. It helps to know that I do not struggle alone and it is good to have this place to come to and wonderful people who have faith and love to comfort and encourage me/us.

I read 2 Corinthians 2 but was not sure what was going on there, I guess I need to read the whole book to know so will do that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:54 pm 

I'm so sorry dear Zoe, it's a typo, I was hurrying...it should read 2 Corinthians 12 v 7-10.

Loz x

Edit : Ps oh maybe it wasn't a typo but you misread it lol lol, no matter it's definitely 2 Cor 12 X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:25 am 

This is not the scripture I'd originally searched for, for you Zoe, but since dwelling on your predicament and trying to imagine how it feels for you to have such limited mobility and physical strength and be facing John's anger and bullying in your isolation, Christ led me to these words quoted below. You can have strength on the INSIDE dear sister, and feel Christ's love even in your isolation.

Quote:
Ephesians 3 v 14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Your servant, sister, & fellow slave of Christ

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:09 am 

Thank you so much Loz for those scriptures in Ephesians and Corinthians, I am reflecting on them how to get strength for myself inside and feel Christ's Love. I don't know why I have so much trouble with my spirituality but its a real problem for me but I am so drawn to this place and you ladies and I get this very strong feeling that you have it right as far as the way to Christ. I have never felt that before with other religions and people's faith. I usually run as fast as I can (mentally) when I hear people speak about their faith but I don't with you ladies. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge and love with us/me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 am 

I saw this today, love the concept.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:55 pm 

Tomorrow we head back to our caravan home, family are using our apartment for a few weeks while the builders are remodelling their house, so we are in exile ha ha. So if I'm quiet it's all to do with the WiFi problems. I will try to access the forum via my smartphone, that might be easier than the iPad which keeps dropping the signal.

Peace to all

Loz x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:26 pm 

Have a safe trip and lovely time, dear Loz (peace, dear sister!). As for the smartphone, I use mine quite a lot for posting (it's handier), but it is a challenge - very hard to bold, underline, italicize, quote, etc., using mine. "Hate" it... but, again, it is handy - LOLOL!

Peace to you and your dear hubster!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:11 pm 

Loz wrote:
Tomorrow we head back to our caravan home, family are using our apartment for a few weeks while the builders are remodelling their house, so we are in exile ha ha. So if I'm quiet it's all to do with the WiFi problems. I will try to access the forum via my smartphone, that might be easier than the iPad which keeps dropping the signal.

Peace to all

Loz x

Have a wonderful safe trip my sister. And how truly kind to let your family use your home. Hope internet works for ya. Would love to hear from you while away.

Love and peace to you, your sister in Christ, kim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 am 

Enjoy your exile Loz! As exiles go, by the seaside is not so bad ; )

Love you all.

May you all have peace (and love), you and your households, as my Lord gives these,
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:27 am 

Thank you all. I will be keeping you all in my prayers.

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:22 pm 

For some inexplicable reason the Active Topics here are not reaching me on the site (at my holiday home) until a few days later than they were published. Please forgive any delay in my responses. I'm only just seeing posts from 3 days ago.

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:20 pm 

No worries, Loz, thanks for keeping us updated.

Peace to you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:33 am 

Ditto what dear Tams said, dear Loz (peace to you, both!). Besides, I think you pre-warned us that this could occur, so I wasn't surprised at all.

Peace!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 135  Next