xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Re: DAILY HELLOS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:18 am 

Zoe wrote:
Good Morning everyone -

I need coffee so thought I would share it with you - It snowed here last night, we have 3 inches of snow here, the trees are covered as well as the land. It is very pretty but so windy and cold brrrrrrr. It is very depressing as I am fed up with winter but its supposed to go up to 68 degrees in Monday so may be spring will be here at last and we can sit outside for a bit.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and also enjoy celebrating Memorial.

Peace and Love

Mornin and peace to you Zoe,

Thanks for the coffee. Smells yummy!

We have rain again here. It definitely has been a wet weather. Looking forward to Mondays weather for you dear Zoe. Hopefully it will stay nice!

Thank you for your kind wish regards the memorial. Yes, it is that time of year again. Seems to go by even faster. It is my privilege and I am grateful to be able to attend and partake of our Lords body and blood before men. And may Jahs will be done!

Peace and love to you this day, your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:14 am 

Good Morning everyone -

We had warmer weather for the past 2 days, yesterday was lovely and 72 degrees but then thunderstorms came in the afternoon so we still had to stay inside. Now we are back in the 50's but spring is finally here in Ontario Canada.

I hope everyone is going to be able to spend the Lord's evening meal with friends and family. I have never been in the head space about it as I thought taking of the emblems were for a special class of people. This day will be very special for me as its my first taking of the emblems on this special day. I just wish I could do it with friends and family who are like minded.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:11 am 

We can be together in spirit, dear Zoe (mornin' and peace to you, dear sister!). In that light, I will make sure to keep you... and all of the Body... in my heart this day. A day I virtually forgot about until dear Hubby reminded me. Daughter going with this year, so PRAISE JAH!

Peace to you all!

Your servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:50 am 

Thank you Dear Shelby :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:34 am 

I feel so bad for the man who just came to my door inviting us to the Memorial and trying to hand us a brochure about it. Unfortunately John got to the door before me and chased him away rudely. I was in the bathroom and didn't know who it was. I so would have wanted to have a chance to talk to him and tell him what I have learned about The Memorial.
John YELLED at him and told him: MY WIFE used to be one of you cultist and she learned the "truth" about you guys so leave us alone. YIKES, I keep telling him that I feel sorry for them and being rude is not the way to deal with them.
He was an over weight older man and I watched him walking away from my bathroom window feeling pain for him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:31 pm 

Peace to you,

I will also keep you (all) in my heart, Zoe.

I did not receive an invitation (in person or in the mailbox) this year - odd because I usually do - but I did receive a personal invite from a jw, online.

May you all have peace, as our Lord Jaheshua gives peace, and wherever you are this evening, on this night that is about Him,

Your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:44 pm 

Peace to you all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

This is a glorious day for me personally. A day to proclaim my faith and union with our Lord among a people, ALL of them who "profess" to believe follow and obey Christ yet deny him. It is this ONE day for them and they will pass him the Life over yet again!

What a priviledge for me!

You are all in my prayers and may Jah and Christ grant you all their spirit, strength, courage and peace wherever you may be! We are ONE in spirit!

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ, kim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:59 pm 

I feel pain for you, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister, truly!). That gentleman was able to just walk away (and need never go back). Indeed, dear John's reaction is just what they expect from "the world," so, no doubt, the gentleman went away feeling some measure of (smug) satisfaction, actually, and thinking, "Yep, just ran into another 'goat'!" (not saying John is a goat; just saying that's what JWs "think" about that kind of response - indeed, they welcome, if not relish such responses - one less house to [have to] go back to). So, I've no doubt the man will be just fine.

You, though...

May JAH grant you strength... and resilience... through our dear Lord. And may our dear Lord grant you his wonderful, wonderful peace.

As always, peace to you, dear, dear sister.

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:06 am 

Thank you for your messages Tammy, Kim and Shelby, It was much appreciated to hear from you girls yesterday.

Shelby, after that man left John came and told me what he had done though I heard him shouting in the bathroom. He was so proud that he had been so mean to him. I told him that I didn't agree with it, I said why didn't you just take the brochure as I wanted to see what they had to say this year. he said that would encourage him to come back and that yelling at them would make them know how much they are hated and maybe he will think about leaving the religion then. I tried to tell John that the opposite is true and that they welcome persecution, they think that means they have the truth but he tuned me out so I gave up explaining.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 am 

I understand, dear Zoe. Again, peace... as Christ gives it... to you (and to John, too, as it sounds like he might need a little bit -LOLOL!).

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm 

Hola and peace to everyone,

Hope you ALL are well. All is good here in the bay. Allergy season was a killer this year but it's winding down. Everything is saturated and blooming like crazy.

I recently took my California Real Estate exam and missed passing it by 3 questions. Ughhh!!!!
Good thing, I can retake it but wanted to have it behind me. Ooh well! My goal is to transition from restaurant work to housing. Love the restaurant but it's brutal on my older body LOLOL!

I love you all! May our Lord JAHeshua and our Father JAHveh grant you their peace and continued blessings.
Love, your sister, fellow servant and slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:12 pm 

Hello Kim, sorry to hear you just missed passing your exam, hopefully you can nail it with your resit. Wishing you success in that. Restaurant work is for the younger ones I'm agreed!

We've had a lovely warm spring here in uk and I hope that bodes well for our summer. Having our static holiday home has meant that we spend much more time outdoors and in the countryside so I'm developing a great tan already. Life is peaceful and good in our retirement, bringing hubby & I a lot of contentment. I am so grateful for it.

Sending love to you my sister, and to all here who serve our Lord Jaheshua alongside us.
Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:23 pm 

Loz, peace to you sister,

So glad you and hubby are enjoying retirement, and getting your tan on LOL!!

May our Lord JAHeshuas Love Peace and Holy Spirit be upon you and your household, your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 am 

Hi everyone, so nice to see some of you posting here this week. There was such a lull here I haven't been checking here everyday now, just once a week or so. I miss you all so much. I have tried finding other Christian friends online but its not the same as here.

Kim, when can you take your test again? I am sure you will ace it next time. Real Estate courses and exams are very strict here in Canada so I know how it goes. I got my real estate licence here (expired now) several years ago, what a gruelling expensive course. I did pass it but what a stressful thing it was, I had to wait a month for the results too which had me not enjoying life for that waiting time. I did not pass with flying colors either.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:46 am 

Loz, you lucky lady enjoying life and being all tanned. So nice to hear from you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 135  Next