xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Wikipedia
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:43 am 

ANNEB SAID

Wikipedia is my friend!

Whenever I want a synopsis and, perhaps, a few good links to related information, I find myself clicking on the Wikipedia entry (which is usually near the top of every Google search).

In the old days I used to read encyclopedias for pleasure. Now I have Wikipedia. It saves dragging out volume after volume and spreading them on tables and floors. I've learned so much so easily!!!

Happy Me

Post subject: Re: Wikipedia
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 am 
Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

Wkipedia is the bomb, dear Anne (the greatest of love and peace to you!)!! Although, I do find myself looking at other reference material from time to time to make sure Wiki is accurate (apparently, it isn't always). And it is, for the most part. And the links to other references! No need to pull out other volumes - just click on the subscript and, if possible, click on the source, and... voila!

I LOVE technology (which I do not for one second believe is in conflict with my spirituality - LOL! Indeed, I consider the Internet the "flying scroll" of Zechariah's vision (Zech. 5:1)!

Peace and woop-woop to Wikipedia!

SA, on her own...