xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Please...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:37 pm 

If you will (peace to you all!)... post any special days... or not so special (IYHO)... that we all might need to know about (or just want to know about so that we can sent out a warm greeting)? Some of us are old(er)... menopausal... MANopausal... or just plain forgetful, but we don't want to overlook YOU... or another dear one... on their "day", if possible.

I'll start, since ya'll already know: I was born on October 6th (no, I'm not telling what year... that's a need to know kinda thing... and ya'll no longer need to know - LOLOL!).

We have some others whose dates have come up... but I won't speak for them.

Include children, spouses, anniversaries, graduations, "holidays" if you wish to/they're important to you... whatever. Or... don't. If you don't, though, you'll have to forgive some of us for not remembering. Again, we're old(er)... menopausal... man-o-pausal... or just plain forgetful. Even not particularly sentimental, some of us (SA raises hand).

But it would be good for those who WISH to send out a lovely greeting to be able to do so as timely as possible, yes?

Or... you can all just ignore this post altogether. Your choice... and no judging! LOLOL!

Peace!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellama

Post subject: Re: Please...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:44 am 

Am I missing something (peace to you all!)? Is there some place on the board where folks' birthdays, etc., are showing? For some reason, I seem to be missing this (although, I can't blame that on the board - I just don't keep as good track as maybe I should!). Anyone?

Peace!

Shellamar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:49 am 

Yes, you are missing it. On the home page, at the bottom, there is a place where it says birthdays, and if you put your date of birth into your profile, then this area will announce your birthday (and your age, lol)

I don't think that it did this with yours... I think Zoe just remembered yours from last year.

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:49 am 

Oh, wait! Is it because it shows up under the "Birthdays" section at the bottom of the Index page??? If so... AHA!! And does it do that because members have included that info in their profile (Shelb looks at dear tec - peace, luv!)? If so... then, again... AHA!!

Peace!

Shellamar, on her own... and, apparently, the "late freight"...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 am 

lol...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:52 am 

Then, again, I say... "AHA", dear tec - LOLOLOL!

Peace, luv!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar (who marvels that dear Zoe - peace to you, too! - remembered from LAST year! Heck, I can't remember from last WEEK, these days! Although... I must share... my "change" seems to be tapering off!!!!! I am only having the occasional "flash"... and MAYBE one "night sweat" every few days... and their minimal! WHOO-HOOO! But... the old memory is shot FULL of holes...)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:52 am 

I found Shelbys birthday at Facebook not here lol but yes there is a birthday announcement section near the bottom of this forum just above who is online area.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:54 am 

Oh, WHEW, dear Zoe (mornin', dear lady... and peace to you!)... 'cause I was thinkin', WHAT a memory... and reminiscing over my lost one - LOLOLOL! Glad to know you had to "cheat" - LOLOLOL! J/K!

Peace!

Shel