xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:39 pm 

....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:46 am 

Yes I think this forum has lost its loving feeling :( but then I haven't been helping at all either.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:18 am 

Greetings and peace to all you lovely folks,

Yes, it has been quiet, hello and peace dear Outlaw and Zoe.

I too have not contributed much lately either but that doesn’t mean we have stopped sharing our Lord to others. There are those not here that are being drawn as well to Christ. He knows where they are and if we allow ourselves to be used they come to us or we are sent.

I don’t believe the quiet means it has lost its “ loving feeling.”

Everything shared here that IS from our Lord JAHeshua has been IN Love and Truth...Always!

But everything our Lord has told us and continues to tell us is that we MUST “Come to Him.” Seek, knock and ask OF Him. Ask for ears to hear and listen to Him. For those that still think they do not hear or cannot hear him clearly, what has been shared here for many many years is what our Lord tells us to help us so we can.

It is on us! It is always our choice! He wants those that truly love and want to serve him and all others.

Hope this finds everyone well and may our Lord JAHeshua and our Father JAH be with all of you and your households always.

Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:32 pm 

Just when I thought this Forum was Dead...

.......................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:17 am 

Quote:
I think this forum has lost its loving feeling  but then I haven't been helping at all either.

Greetings, dear Zoe, and peace to you - the only loss I feel here is of our dear Loz, who did "help." My personal thinking is that it's not quite fair... or evidence of faith in Christ of ALL... if only a couple/few consistenly and openly share, yet all profess such faith. It began to sit poorly in my heart and spirit, even actually grieving me. Since I don't want to judge, think ill of, or concern myself with others' faith, then, I asked for help.

That help came in the form of me being moved to another "city" to share with any "thirsting" there - by now, no one who comes here and is not new should be thirsting any longer but going to and "drinking" directly from Christ himself - John 4:10, 14; 7:37-39; Revelation 3:17, 18; 22:17. If that is not the case, each one must examine his/her own heart as to why.

MY love, however, has not changed. Because of that, I still come here and often. I am just "silent" because I have shared ALL that I have been given TO share here. It is ALL there and there's nothing more to add. For that reason, I am standing down and getting out of Christ's way as to HIS sheep.

I urge you ALL: heed Matthew 17:5, and soon, as the time will come when you are very glad you did.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the MOST Holy, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son, my dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, and King, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JaH'eShua, the Chosen One of JAH, be upon you all and upon your dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:14 pm 

Wow... it's been almost a month since my last check in here. Time sure flies. How is everyone? Hope you're well. Miss you all!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:56 am 

Me and my household are all doing very well, dear LQ (good morning
and peace to you!). I hope the same is true for you.

Peace to you and may JAH and Christ bless and keep you all!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:29 pm 

Peace to you all!

Quote:
Everything shared here that IS from our Lord JAHeshua has been IN Love and Truth...Always!

Yes, thank you for emphasizing that!

So much has been given to us to share here. But there are other places (with people who are thirsting), and other people seeking and thirsting. So the love is not gone - the love is for JAH and for His Son Jaheshua first and foremost, and so also for all who belong to them and all who are seeking and thirsting. We must serve and share as we are given with them as well. And it is such a blessing to do so!

(Not that this place is going anywhere; and anyone who is here or who comes here is free to read or to share; ask questions; also give their witness and/or praise to JAH and to His Son, Jaheshua.)

Peace again to you all, and to your households,
your sister and servant, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy