xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:41 pm 

In this Video..
The WBT$ Jehovah's Witnesses 2015 Memorial - Gets Crashed..

The "1914 Generation That Will Not Pass Away"..
Gets Toasted With A Glass Of Wine..

Jehovah's Witnesses 2015 Memorial - The Slave is your Master!
Click The Link Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7marS2MTaUI

..................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:35 pm 

Although I'm not opposed to demonstrating and protesting as I once would have been, I did not care for the way that was done. However, the man did manage to make some good points, one of which was telling them THEY were the slaves, that the publishers were in Brooklyn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:55 pm 

Hey ataloa!..

I`m not a big fan of that sort of protesting either..I think it`s counter productive..
But..
Without that video the "1914 generation that will not pass away" would never have been toasted..
I thought that was hilarious,plus now it`s on you tube..
Thats incredibly damning to the WBT$,they`ve been shown to be liars on a very public forum..
That toast was "Off the Wall" Funny..

......................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:12 pm 

Two-edged sword, that kind of conduct (peace to you, dear Sher'f, and thanks for sharing it!). I admire the man's courage; however, antics like that are exactly what JWs look for to discredit those who don't agree with them. It was typical "apostate" conduct. And it went the way it did for one reason: the man was more concerned for his own self-righteousness... than glorifying Christ. Had he been concerned with the other, his issue would have been their profaning the very event by which they MIGHT receive life. Instead, it was about one of their false teachings... and his "issues" with it.

Such a grand opportunity, if one is going to be that bold... yet, puffed into the wind.

Maybe, once he GROWS up and gets over his PERSONAL beef, he will use that same courage to share some TRUTH with JWs. Beyond their being slaves of the "slave." Something that might jar them AWAKE, at least enough to CONSIDER what's being said to them, even if they fall right back asleep right after.

But monkeying around... and on their "Memorial" night... only played into their sympathies for the WTBTS and the "persecution" they receive from those not "like" them.

Dear ones, if you've a mind and heart to speak up, by all means, do so. But if you're doing it for any other reason that to glorify JAH and Christ, and be persecuted for THEIR sake... you're likely to fail, and make a fool of yourself while doing so.

Just something to consider. Nothing wrong with speaking up, nothing at all. How... and what you say, however, is another thing.

Peace to you, all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:54 am 

Nothing wrong with speaking up, nothing at all. How... and what you say, however, is another thing.

Yes! Thank you for this very truthful observation.

I couldn't hear everything that was being said but...even if all he shared was accurate... It's the way we present it that can make that difference.
They are already paranoid of people like this ( thanks to the WTBS) so all it did was feed more into just how crazy XJWs can be. Closing their eyes and ears to receiving any of what may be truth shared.

I remember coming out of district conventions and when the so-called apostates were holding up signs, raising their voices and forcing their faces in your windows... Immediately I shut them out not reading any of the message.

But the message that stuck the most was when someone ( an XJW ) asked me a question and showed me the verse in Thessalonins about the first resurrection and then asked " How based on this verse that we use all the time could it be that the first resurrection has already taken place"????

" JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT"....

That has stuck with me this whole time!

But...to each his own!

Peace and love to you all, your fellow servant of Christ, Kim