xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:59 am 

This show should be very good. Its based on the book Wolves among Sheep written by James Kostelnuik

I read the book in December 2001 and was blown away by it. I still have the book. He is an exJW whose wife divorced him because he didn't want to be a JW anymore. She found a new JW man who murdered her and her 2 children in cold blood. Its a very sad story. My heart went out to him. He was in the "truth" around the same time I was and lived in some of the places I lived so I felt a connection. I contacted him and we became friends.

http://www.amazon.com/Wolves-Among-Sheep-James-Kostelniuk/dp/1926676262/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405173494&sr=1-1&keywords=Wolves+among+sheep

Zoe shared Barbara Anderson's status.

25 minutes ago

The book was amazing. I will watch this show for sure.

Barbara Anderson comments:
I was informed that a US cable TV channel named Investigation Discovery will be broadcasting a 7-part series named "Deadly Devotion." One program in the series is "Witness to Murder" which will air Wednesday evening, August 20th, probably at 9 P.M. EST. Check the schedule on the Internet which lists the date and time of broadcast two-weeks ahead.

The program, "Witness to Murder," is based on the book, Wolves Among Sheep, by Canadian, James Kostelniuk, a former JW. His ex-wife, Kim, and their two children were murdered by her American JW second husband who she met while on vacation in Texas after her divorce from James. (For more information, read the Amazon Review posted above.)