xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:51 am 

I've been trying to find out information on this for years, and cannot find one thing on the internet at all.

I'm not talking about just feeling really good about yourself after you accomplish something big or anything like that.

I mean having the physical sensation of your body being taller than your house (just for a split second). If this has happened to anyone, I'd like to know.

Peace up, everyone! ; )

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 am 

Ummmm... Heroin? LSD? Percocet (Oxycontin/Oxycondone)? Being serious, dear At (peace to you!). Never had the first (praise JAH, 'cause don't know HOW I missed that, given my life as a young person - oh, that's right: fear of needles. SO ironic... 'cause now I'm an insulin diabetic!). The second (the one and only time I took it) just made me smile uncontrollably (hey, whadya want; I'm a child of the 60s-70s who grew up in Southern Cali... and that's pretty much all we had to DO, back then. Well, until disco dancing came along. I can't actually say which was worse, though - LOLOL!).

The third... well, let's just say the two times it's been prescribed for me (after surgeries, about 30 years apart) I KNEW I could not refill the script. No way. Stuff was just WAY too good. I don't remember if it made me feel taller than my house - I do remember feeling weightless... and greatly significant as a being, yet greatly insignificant (in comparison to "all creation" but it wasn't a problem at all) at the same time, if that makes sense. But the "feeling" is SO good (at least, for me), that I was literally "rationing" the last 5 or so pills, both times. And so, very dangerous, IMHO.

Otherwise... not sure what else could cause that sensation.

I mean, besides dreaming... or holy spirit. Seriously (again).

Peace... and let us know what you find out!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar