xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: AHA!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:49 pm 

Hey Shelby!..

I like those boots!..
To bad you missed out on the other boots..
Collections come and go you have to get them while they`re there..
Just keep you eye out for the next ones you fall in love with..
Then Buy Them!!..LOL!!..

I like Gordon Ramsey as a Chef..But..
I have a short fuse with needlessly angry and rude people..

We`d be leaving his kitchen in 2 different vehicles..

ImageImage

.........................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:59 pm 

Hey Shelby..

Feral cats are dangerous..
Even a kitten that would fit in your hand,will try to do you some real damage..

.................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 pm 

Quote:
Feral cats are dangerous...

Yeah, well, I know that, luv (peace!) - LOLOL! It's Miss LiLi who still has to learn! LOLOLOL! Not sure she will, though - it's the highlight of her DAY, chasing cats! I don't particularly like that dogs chase cats... except if they're cats who make their home in my yard. It can get pretty "cat-boxy" out there, y'know? So, while I don't encourage her, not sure I'll discourage her, either. That neighbor is feeding a LOT of cats. And besides the whole "use Shelb's yard as a litter box, there's the whole mating/fighting thing that goes on. Wake you up with a startle sometimes, that noise can - LOLOLOL!

Peace!

Shellamar, on her own...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:55 pm 

AGuest wrote:
Quote:
Feral cats are dangerous...

Yeah, well, I know that, luv (peace!) - LOLOL! It's Miss LiLi who still has to learn! LOLOLOL! Not sure she will, though - it's the highlight of her DAY, chasing cats! I don't particularly like that dogs chase cats... except if they're cats who make their home in my yard. It can get pretty "cat-boxy" out there, y'know? So, while I don't encourage her, not sure I'll discourage her, either. That neighbor is feeding a LOT of cats. And besides the whole "use Shelb's yard as a litter box, there's the whole mating/fighting thing that goes on. Wake you up with a startle sometimes, that noise can - LOLOLOL!

Peace!

Shellamar, on her own...

I read about a month or so ago I think it was somewhere in New York, not sure, that there was an epidemic of feral cat attacks on people when they walk their dogs. Particularly the smaller ones.
They were so surprised how aggressive they were.
I wouldn't mess with them either. The hissing looked too scary for me. And Shelby, your pups are way smaller than some of these cats I saw on the video.

Love justmom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:24 pm 

Again, I get it, dear 'Mom (peace!). You wanna try and convince Miss LiLi of that, you're more than welcome to try - LOLOL! I think it's gonna take a scratch or two for her to get it... if she does get it.

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:10 pm 

Born and raised a California girl but deep down pure Italian! Yeah, we won't go there >:) LOLOLOL!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:24 pm 

Yeah, anyone who knows you and don't get THAT ain't payin' attention, dear HTBO! LOLOLOL! You are ALL Italian girl, girl! All ya gotta do is watch "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" to know that! LOLOLOL! I was like, "Oh, Lordy, there's HBTO!!" LOLOLOL!

Or maybe it was "Jersey Shore"... or maybe "Jerseylicious" - LOLOLOL!

No, it was TRHNJ - them MUST be YO' peeps, girl, fo' reelz! LOLOL!

You know I'm kidding and I love you!

Peace, luv!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm 

Happytobeout wrote:
Born and raised a California girl but deep down pure Italian! Yeah, we won't go there >:) LOLOLOL!!!!

:D g:)

Waving hello to you girl0!

Love ya Justmom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 pm 

LOL Shelby I knew you would have a field day with that one! Laughing OUT LOUD! Never watched Real housewives, just have to watch my familyLOLOLOLOL

Waving to JM

Love you both 8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:14 am 

Yeah, girl (mornin' and peace to you!) - you made that WAY too easy! LOLOLOL!

Waves at dear 'Mom (mornin' and peace to you, too, luv!)

Shellamar... on her own...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:28 am 

I would wear those black boots, lol... if I could walk in them ; ) As for those New York boots, I remember them. I like the purple.

Speaking of feral cats... my parents lived in a mobile home park about ten years ago, and there were lots of stray cats. I don't know if this kitten was feral or not, but she sure looked it. It was winter, on Christmas day, and she was like a himilayan, and she was so beautiful. I went outside with some food, and held out my hand. She just glowered at me (and she was a very young kitten). So I sprinkled some down, leading closer to me. She approached, eyes on me, and started eating... then me being so stupid, as soon as she got close, I reached down and picked her up.

She went absolutely wild!

My hand was clawed up in moments, and deep claw marks too, there was NO way I could hold on to her. Then she was gone, and I learned my lesson about feral looking kittens!!

Peace,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:23 am 

OUCH!!!!

So sorry Tammy. Those dang cat claws stick to ya, huh? They can be mean.
I stick with canines these days and I have grown to love them quite dearly. Never thought I would, g:)

Enjoy your day everyone.

Waving back at Shelby :D good morning sis!
You make those boots look even better. I couldn't even dream of walking in them.
I do like the black ones though. They can go with everything. Unless of course you can have one in each color??

Love you all
Justmom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 am 

Yeah, I learned about feral cats managing housing projects, dear tec (peace, luv!). We LOVED to have them around (kept the vermin down!)... but one of the first lessons you teach the kids is not to mess with 'em!

Which can be SO hard, sometimes! A year or so ago, one of our neighborhood one had two Himalayan-looking twins. THE cutest rolely-poley lookin' balls of fur! Almost everyone who saw them (dear 'Mom might remember!) ooh'd and ahh'd... and some wanted to try and catch them! Uh-uh... them little rascals ran like the wind! But we would watch from the front window when they passed by on the heals of their mom... who looked NOTHING like a Himalayan. Don't know if she birthed them or adopted them.

It's hard for me to see ANY feral domestic animal... and particularly chihuahuas... which are EVERYWHERE in my area these days! In fact, I need to stop thinking about it, right now, as I already have three (although only one was a stray)... and that's all I can handle. My heart WANTS to handle more, though... as many as I find... but praise JAH... reason steps in! But it often leaves me with a broken heart.

So, movin' on...

Peace, my dear sisters!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar