xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:46 pm 

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of MY God, JaH'VeH, the Father... who is the MOST Holy... and the love and peace of His Son... MY dear, dear... Lord, Master, Savior, Teacher, Guide, Instructor... and King, JaH'eShua, who is the [only] Way... Life... Truth... and Light... MY Teacher... MY Instructor... MY Guide... the Wisdom... the Lamb of God... the Holy (Spirit)... and, most importantly, the CHOSEN/ANOINTED One OF JaH, the Father (Begetter)... and so THE Mischa... JaH...

... be upon you ALL... and upon your dear, dear households.

Let every living thing... every living breathing thing... PRAISE JaH... and KISS... His SON.

Because... it is NOT "about" US. And... it's not hard. Not really. Not if we... truly... want to.

I bid you ALL ears to hear... so as to get the sense of that truth... and... peace, as he, the Holy One of Israel, gives it.

Your servant, sister, and a slave of that Chosen One, the Son... Christ...

Shel, from London, England (here until Sunday midday)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:05 pm 

Thank YOU!

And may their peace, undeserved kindness, mercy and love be upon you and your entire households as well. And yes, may every living breathing thing Praise JAH and Christ.

Have a wonderful time! Talk and see you when your home!

Love your sister fellow servant and fellow slave of our Lord JAHeshua,
Kim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:27 pm 

LOLOLOL - Thanks, dear, dear Kimmie (peace to you, luvee!).

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel... marvelling at the "tumbleweeds" - LOLOLOL!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:08 am 

Praise JAH, and His Son Jaheshua!

May JAH's mercy also be upon you (and your household), and also peace and love as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives them, (to you and to you all and your households),
your sister and servant and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:01 pm 

Thank you, dear, dear Tams, and may JaH's mercy and Christ's love be upon you and your dear household, as well!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel, still marvelling at the... "silence." I mean, that we can want to discuss our daily lives, our "accomplishments," our "insights," our "enlightenments," our challenges, our "issues"... etc.,... 'til kingdom come... but not raises our (collective) "voices" in praise to JaH'eShua, the Holy, and JAH, the MOST Holy... I just cannot fathom it. And fathom it even less if one wants to receive [the blessing of] holy spirit.

I'm sorry, but it just does not comport with TRUTH for me. I just don't comprehend it.

And then again, I do. And my heart breaks.

Which is why I must reduce my time here...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:55 pm 

Hi, everyone!

Yes, praise be to Jah and His Son, our Lord!

Shel, your last post here has me bewildered. I delayed in responding at all due to it. I was at a loss for words. Not sure what to make of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:20 am 

Peace to you (and to your dear household), dear LQ - Sorry, I misunderood you and asked you to oint me to what you referred to. I understand now you meant my closing, above. I will respond, below.

Again, peace to you!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:49 am 

Greetings and peace to you, again, dear LQ!

I have to retract. Were I to share further I would subject this board to negative scrutiny and perhaps even scurrilous ridicule by [lurking] opposers. Having my personal say further, however, is absolutely not worth handing the sheep over to that. So I choose leave my comments as they stand and ask that you perhaps consider taking the matter to our dear Lord (or even the Father, through our Lord, of course) and ask for clarification.

If you can't/don't want to do this, no worries - maybe just chalk it up to me approaching age 60, being female, a bit fatigued, diabetic... and probably too much wine (although, I usually wait until afyer 5-6pm before imbibing and did so then so it probably wasn't that - LOLOLOL!).

Again, peace to you!

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:11 pm 

LOL!!@((((Shelby!!))))

...............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:12 pm 

Quote:
If you can't/don't want to do this, no worries - maybe just chalk it up to me approaching age 60, being female, a bit fatigued, diabetic... and probably too much wine (although, I usually wait until afyer 5-6pm before imbibing and did so then so it probably wasn't that - LOLOLOL!).

I was actually thinking this, but didn't want to say it out loud. LOL!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:05 am 

Psalm 66.

Peace to you all!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:46 pm 

Greetings One and All:

Just saw this post. Have been on Quora for some time now. So . . . having read this thread of praise to JAH. I too lift up my voice in PRAISE of and to the Most Holy Sovereign, JAH of Armies. As the biblical text describes the praises of His creation, "LET ALL BREATHING THINGS PRAISE JAH"! All that breathe, from human, to animals, to vegetation, let us all praise JAH for He is worthy.

Revelation 5:13: "And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

Amen and Amen.

--Your brother, Armand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:18 pm 

Thank you, to those who have responded... and, well, ahhhh, Israel... peace to you all!

I need to ask: has JaH and Christ truly done nothing for you, for your life, in your life, so as to make you thankful, to want to give them praise, to want to tell others about them... and do so openly and publicly?

If not... why seek them? Why seek the face and/or "approval" of a God or gods who do absolutely nothing for you? Isn't that seeking a FALSE god, one that does not live, does, not speak, doesn't even exist?

If they have... what do you fear? Being "wrong"? How can you be wrong in praising them if you TRULY believe they live, speak... exist? Are you afraid of what people "might think", of "how" you might "look"? If you TRULY believe they live, speak... exist... what do you CARE what others think (of you or how you look to them)? Are you afraid of appearing "foolish"? If you believe they live, speak... exist... whom better are you to look like... BE... (a) fool(lish) FOR?

Or... do you believe they exist... live... even speak... but that every good thing that has come your way is of your own doing, due to your own efforts? That while they ARE indeed "there," they don't do anything (in particular) for you?

How can that be, though? If you believe they exist and live... then surely you believe the Adversary exists and lives. You know, the one who is TRULY responsible for your maladies, your pain, your suffering, your trials, your tribulations... big and small... all put upon you for this VERY reason: to give YOU individual and personal opportunity to prove HIM right as to YOUR faithfulness and loyalty? For he has accused each and every one of us, ALL of mankind, has he not (Job 1:9-11; 2:4; Revelation 12:10, 17)?

Are we truly SO puny, so pitiable, so self-concerned... so fickle in our love... AND FAITH... that we WILL prove him right, WILL show ourselves disloyal, will turn our BACKS (through silence)... EVEN when we have opportunity to declare our faith by openly and safely among our own?? Isn't it with the mouth that one makes "public" declaration for salvation... and the abundance of the heart thar compels the mouth?? And while we aren't always able to speak audibly with one another, isn't our posting here a place given to us to "speak" and so make declarations among one another?

We are not asked to stand on street corners and declare our love for and faith in "Jesus," a false god, as some do. We are not asked to knock on the doors of strangers and declare our love for and faith in "Jehovah," a false god, as some do. We are not asked to kiss the feet of and declare our love for and faith in wooden and stone statues representing dead people, such statues being images and false gods, as some do. We are not asked kneel before and venerate images of false gods, as some do. We are not asked to kiss the hand/ring of a pope, a false god, as some do. WE... have been SET FREE... have we not, from such false "worship"? SURELY, that alone is call for such praise and thanks, is it not?

SURELY, our hearts are not SO closed, SO wanting... SO... lacking "abundance"... that even among ourselves and in this safe and secure "city" so lovingly provided for us... we cannot declare the excellencies of the MOST Holy whom we call Father, JaH of Armies, and His Son, the One we call our dear Lord, King, Teacher... savior... JaH'eShua, His Chosen One (MischaJaH)? Can we truly be silent ... and yet claim we are OF him, BELONG to him, have our hope and faith IN him... wish to CALL upon him??

I am confused by and I am ashamed. As to mankind in general, yes, but much more so as those who profess to be... or profess to want to be... "of his Body." His "anointed." Chosen by him. Yet, cannot publicly praise, thank, or even acknowledge him. I do not understand how, after ALL these years... ALL he has told/given us... as GIFTS (for none of us deserved it... all he has done FOR us, from giving his own life to setting us completely free from religion and its bonds of fear and guilt (which alone should be "enough"!)... and asking nothing in return except our love, faith, and loyalty - to the Father and by connection him, to one another... and even to strangers - that ANY can remain silent.

And then, I do understand because he has just said to me:

"You have been told that faith is NOT possessed by ALL of man, child, and this is true. And so, it is very difficult to manifest when everything is about oneself, when one is more concerned with what is or is not happening to or for oneself. For most, it is as the Adversary has accused. But do not despair, for a remnant was promised, indeed, even a vast crowd, and I do not lose but one among those given me. Lift YOUR head, then, and keep YOUR eyes on ME and I will continue to lead YOU. Do not look to the left or to the right, even though men fall at your side. Look at me."

Having now shared that, I exhort even further that I myself cannot deny the love they've shown to me (and my household!) nor the many, many blessings I (and my household) have received. I know, though, that it is NOT because of me in any way or on any level, but because of THEM - THEIR love... for me... shown FIRST. And so I, SA, cannot remain silent as to MY love, thankfulness, and gratefulness for... and faith in...THEM. I cannot.

If, however, this "city" and those in it, after ALL THESE YEARS, continue(s) to remain quiet, meaning not necessarily as to prophesying or sharing what is received, but not even being able to give THANKS and PRAISE to the Holy and MOST Holy... for even the smallest of blessings... then I will lift my voice higher. Perhaps not here, but somewhere.

But, yes, I am ashamed of the silence. And I am ashamed of myself and the apparently lacking "work" I have tried to do among you. Because It has apparently all resulted in very little, perhaps even nought.

In that light, may JaH and Christ... and you... forgive me - I did my best. May also their kindness, mercy, and love be and continue upon you and your households. May you be granted to drink from their "water" if you... and they... so wish it. And that should be easy enough as it is free to all who are truly "thirsty" and "wishing." One only need to come to the One whi dispenses it.

Peace to you, all.

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:45 am 

Psalm 66 is indeed beautiful. Just re-read it again. Thanks for sharing it.

I know for me personally, I am uncomfortable with shouting out praise (either vocally or in a forum). I don't know why. I'm a bit on the conservative side. But, the scriptures that speak of doing exactly that, especially with song. For example, 1 Cor 14:15,16, Eph 5:19,20, Rom 15:7-13, Col 3:15-17, James 5:13. It's something I have to work on. Inside, I do feel thankful. I have a hard time expressing it in front of others, though. I do offer praise in my prayers, especially for those who I've come in contact with who seem to truly love our Lord and have helped me in some way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:04 pm 

My heart TOTALLY REJOICES at your honesty, dear LQ (peace to you and to your dear household!). I totally get what you mean and I am sure you are not alone. That you made the EFFORT, though - that is what matters.

Dear ones... believe it or not... I am JUST as "uncomfortable" as you may be with being/coming off as "foolish." It is NOT easy. BUT... my love... my FOOLISHNESS... IS MY TRUTH. And dear LQ has trusted us with HIS truth... and his foolishness.

Which is what it's about, yes? For "he that exalts himself will be humbled, but he that humbles himself... will be exalted."

THANK YOU, dear, DEAR LQ (and dear Kimmie, Tams, and Armand!)... and C'MON the rest of you of Israel! No one is asking you to you climb up on a stake. No one is asking you to give YOUR life/blood as a sacrifice. No one is asking you to GIVE... ANYTHING... except a heartfelt declaration of praise... and thanks.

I... am asking you. For my... OUR.... Lord... Master... Savior... King... Redeemer... Guide... Teacher... Instructor...

The Lamb... Truth... Wisdom... Holy...

But...

Only if it is true for YOU.

Thank you, again, dear LQ. May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father... OUR God and Father, JaH, and the love of His Son, our dear... DEAR... Lord and Master, THE Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JaH'eShua, the Chosen One of JaH (MischaJaH)... be upon YOU and your entire household... to time indefinite!

YOUR servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel